Reviews for Someday
JustDreamingOutLoud chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really wasn't expecting that to be as good and captivating as it was. But, man, you know a story is good when you want to read more, and I /really/ want to read more! Please write a sequel! Please? It just doesn't feel finished.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
what no theres gotta be more
Ilanthe chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Omg, I have never cried that much because of a fanfiction! Love it really I think it's good, that you haven't tried to make a sequel because I think this story will bother me for the next time, thinking about what might be happened.

(Sorry for my English, I am not Eglish but I tried my best)
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I-It's done! NO WAY! CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP WRITING! THIS WOULD BE AN AMAZING AU FIC! Please, please, please!

~twiinklestar
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Beautiful yet very sad. :( I would also like to know if they ever make it out. Possible sequel, please? ;3
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow, what a sad fanfic. But still was so lovely - at least the moments of Caspian and Edmund trying to help each other with words and promises.

You should write a sequel, because this excellent fanfic deserves it.

I loved it. Again :3
RandomDream chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So sad and tragic. But I still love Edmund, and Caspian as well. I adore the jealousy scene. Simply, well... :)

Keep writing. Thanks.
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
that is so sweet! 3
The-Dark-Divine chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was a very sad story, but none the less very good. I must say, I wasn't expecting a story like this at all. You did an amazing job. I want to know if they ever make it out okay. Most likely not, but you could still have hope.

What makes this story sadder is that this really does happen. :( I hope you make a sequel.
MelloandNear chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was amazing, just...wow maybe you'll write a sequel? Id love to see what happens to them as well
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw in a real sadistic sad way that was kinda cute... well it was very cute, and sad, but i loved it )

Really great job, twas rather moving...

I hope they do get out someday, (Possible sequel!)

XD Amazing work,

MinxB
Tetsubinatu chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I haven't seen a lot of this sort of fiction in Narnia (compared with Harry Potter, at least.) Well written. I hope you don't mind if I list it in my LJ Narnia recs list (although I don't expect that a lot of people will read the list).
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Beautifully written. I had no problems realting the characters with the ones I know. I'd really like to know, though, whether 'someday' will really come and whether they might find Lucy again. I wonder what she might say about that relationship between the two...
Krypteia chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Erm, wow. That was so different to what I was expecting to find when looking for a fic to read. Definitely my favourite though. The whole thing almost made me want to cry. Adding to favourites, and I'm sure I'll come back and read it again
Tae-la-la chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You actually made me cry! No fanfic has made me cry for like, at least six months. This was magnificient and heartbreaking and beautiful and if i could think of more compliments I'd type them all.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »