Reviews for Someday
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
what no theres gotta be more
Ilanthe chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Omg, I have never cried that much because of a fanfiction! Love it really I think it's good, that you haven't tried to make a sequel because I think this story will bother me for the next time, thinking about what might be happened.

(Sorry for my English, I am not Eglish but I tried my best)
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I-It's done! NO WAY! CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP WRITING! THIS WOULD BE AN AMAZING AU FIC! Please, please, please!

twiinklestar
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Beautiful yet very sad. :( I would also like to know if they ever make it out. Possible sequel, please? ;3
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow, what a sad fanfic. But still was so lovely - at least the moments of Caspian and Edmund trying to help each other with words and promises.

You should write a sequel, because this excellent fanfic deserves it.

I loved it. Again :3
RandomDream chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So sad and tragic. But I still love Edmund, and Caspian as well. I adore the jealousy scene. Simply, well... :)

Keep writing. Thanks.
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
that is so sweet! 3
The-Dark-Divine chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was a very sad story, but none the less very good. I must say, I wasn't expecting a story like this at all. You did an amazing job. I want to know if they ever make it out okay. Most likely not, but you could still have hope.

What makes this story sadder is that this really does happen. :( I hope you make a sequel.
MelloandNear chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was amazing, just...wow maybe you'll write a sequel? Id love to see what happens to them as well
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw in a real sadistic sad way that was kinda cute... well it was very cute, and sad, but i loved it )

Really great job, twas rather moving...

I hope they do get out someday, (Possible sequel!)

XD Amazing work,

MinxB
Tetsubinatu chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I haven't seen a lot of this sort of fiction in Narnia (compared with Harry Potter, at least.) Well written. I hope you don't mind if I list it in my LJ Narnia recs list (although I don't expect that a lot of people will read the list).
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Beautifully written. I had no problems realting the characters with the ones I know. I'd really like to know, though, whether 'someday' will really come and whether they might find Lucy again. I wonder what she might say about that relationship between the two...
Krypteia chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Erm, wow. That was so different to what I was expecting to find when looking for a fic to read. Definitely my favourite though. The whole thing almost made me want to cry. Adding to favourites, and I'm sure I'll come back and read it again
Tae-la-la chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You actually made me cry! No fanfic has made me cry for like, at least six months. This was magnificient and heartbreaking and beautiful and if i could think of more compliments I'd type them all.
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
How... how horrible -tears- and I love it so very much. Perfect display of the two characters, of what happens and the bittersweet hope...

They will be saved someday, they must! ah, at least they are together (if that could be some kind of solace -.-;)

... I'd read it again anytime.

Lhune