Reviews for A New Gohan
GokuIsMyAncestor chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Garlic Jr. came for Goku, Gohan, and kami-sama
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
So I guess 18 in this fic in now mentally labeled a cheating whore. Thx for that. I guess its more important that Gohan lose that pesky viringity than the only competent female fighter to have any sense of dignity or respect.

But you know it was a one time thing so its okay. Like when a guy rapes a girl. It would be bad if he did it a lot but it was just one time so it was alright. Yeah totally makes sense.

Well just ignore me as the prude I am. My ancient idealistic views on relationships are dated and boring anyway.

Besides that, good fic so far.
chibi313 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
hmm...not bad! I like it!
Rebmul chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
loved the love hate relationship would love to see a sequel
rebmul8 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
liked it love to see more like this
thesayenprincess chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
c...o...o...l...cool!
thesayenprincess chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Sharpener's middle name is eraser. get it?
Sharpener eraser pencil.

! Anyways good story
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Great work keep writeing you need to do a spell. Check
Death To Kakarot chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Although J do love the the G/V moments I hate how you ended Gohans and that low class bakas relationship
Fan963 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
go gohan i love the story and laughed when goku said i'm glad i'm dead
dcp1992 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Great story, it was great! Loved hoe you did Gohan!
RockmanII7 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Man, you got me ready for a bad ending. I had no problem with the ending and going to the Time Chamber was a good idea. Good job.
dbzfan200 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You got to be kidding me I am going to stop reading this right here... Gohan would never say that to his father unless he was being strained about the loss and the decision for at least a few years. You completely rushed this story. I am disappointed.
0 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
nice chapter
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
The ending did sound a bit rushed but I absolutely loved the story! It was very sweet at the end as well. If you want (and have the energy and time), you should make a sequel about Gohan’s life once Goku leaves again or a one-shot of what happens in the hyperbolic time chamber…