Reviews for Sex Ed
Luna Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Omg, luvved it! you need a sequel with the the new sex ed teacher in it! this pure geneous anyways isnt pietro, um, under-age? like he's only 16 or sumething...
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was hilarious! I have never read anything funnier! You really have a talent for humor.
E-angel-H chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was great, brotherhood in sex-ed is one of the best. I also think i shouled mention that not long ago i found an aricule feturing same sex pengins on yahoo news. Just type in penguins into the search engine on the news page and you'll find it. It's prety funny as well. Again great story.
Dru chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
*gasps for air laughing* Oh my god that was the funniest thing ever! And I don't know if you know this (pass it on to Pietro!) But there ARE gay animals. I read about a pair of Penguins who are both male and have been mates for like 15 years. A very loveing a caring couple. And all dolphins are bi. They'll do just about anyone or anything. I know there are other exsamples but I can't remeber them right now. And I gotta say it was great that the boys are so open and cool about stuff.
Halfmetal chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was so funny I had to bite my tounge from laughing.
Marggie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
So funny! HAHAHA! *falls out of chair* HAHAHA!
insanity-is-me chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This story was hilarious! I enjoyed reading it, and well like I said it was funny. Heh. Well that's it. *wave*
Serpent chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I am glad to see that the boys are so open and excepting. And of course humans are freaks. It is a well know fact. Anyway, once again scaring off the teacher! You know that reminds me, me and my friends go to great lengths to get strange looks from people, I am quite glad to see the boys take pleasure in it as well.
Me chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Of course Pietro isn't a virgin! He lost it to me! *cough* Sorry. It was funny!
Morien chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Ha ha! Great story! Just in case you wanted to know, though, there are documented cases of animals being gay- wolves and geese are the only ones I can think of now. But that didn't deter from my overall enjoyment of the story. :)
J chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
hahah this was hilarious! write some more pleasE!
Rebecca Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
That has to be the funniest story I ever read in my entire life! I was laughing so loud that I woke up my sister (Who is grumpy if she doesn't get 18 hours of sleep a day) & she yelled at me (she is REALLY scary, people fear her, luckily I'm immune to her death glares)! Seriously, I laughed the entire way through, hell I was laughing before I started reading the story! You could have done so much more with it too, but then you probably wouldn't be able to post it! I have one suggestion, Kitty should have been in the class, then Lance would have been all ackward, esspecially if she was sitting near him! I think you should write a sequal! With that woman they made the bet about!
Voicegirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
OMG! That was so hillarious! The part where they were having a "contraceptives" fight cracked me up. And the fact that the teacher won't say condoms.
sumblinkgirl4182 too lazy to sign in lol chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
That was SO funny! I loved your perspective on Freddy and Pietro. Great story! K-u-t-g-w! -Blink
kungfool not signed in chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
funny

"miss freddys eating my bannana and he forgot to take the condom off."

hah you should make more of these if you can i mean after all *grin* they still have to finish the course