Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Wow! Such a sweet encounter between Cedric and Hermione! I hope you write more. I'm loving the pair a lot.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was good. I like that Cedric allowed Hermione to hit him to let her frustration.
trancy765 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I love your writing style D:
Doom Princess chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very clever and cute. Yeah for getting to use Cedric as a punching bag, good grief, I hope she at least she appricated how in shape he must be to let her do that. ;) And she so should have gone with the snuggling afterwards! ;)

Excellent story thanks for sharing.
MrsBillWeasley chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i love this story its so okwardly sweet you MUST MUST MUST write more :)
REQUESTING-deletion-of-ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh this is really good! The way he was there to let her beat him up and the Fat Lady berating Hermione for letting him get away... priceless! Do you think you could make this more than a one-shot, and add a couple more chapters? Just somehow avoid a 'Death of Cedric' part...

Love,

Shadows
ohmygoshimawriter chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Im sure it doesn't really matter than I'm posting a new review here after a month or so that it has been posted, but I just felt like it needed more than just a 'Great! Please write more!' or a 'Good job!'

Honestly, It was a really good story. You've got a thing with dialogues, and, personally, though I am not so much a big fan of dialogues, the ones you put in worked quite well. So...kudos to you!

I also liked the way you described everything. Like the creepy hallways and the classroom. It was great!

Minor setback, though. You might want to consider 1.5 spaces. It makes stories much more easy to read- which draws in more readers, hence more reviews. ;)
acata chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Love it! :D
pottersgirl91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow, I really like this a lot.

I know it says the story is complete, but you should definitely do another chapter or two. That'd be amazazing awesome :)

Good writing and fantastic idea.

Hope you write another chapter or two :)
live2dream chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
oh that was good! is this just a oneshot? u shud continue it! :)
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 7/5/2008