Reviews for Brotherhood gets a pet.
Leah Wolf chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
you should continue!it was funny!
Serpent chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Cookie! Such a cute name for a cute kitten! Yes, cats are the best, right up there with snakes. Now their even more of a family.
Scarlet LeBeau chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Holy cows! I've never laugh liked that at a story! it was SO cute! you have to write more! please? lol hope to see more
Mitzi1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
YES! YOU MUST WRITE NEXT CHAPTER! I don't normally write short, meaningless reviews like this, (most of the time...o.O) But I reeeeeeally want the next chapter. o.o I am obssessed with animals, and x-men evo, and the two combined is just...heaven. .
Endileye chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie!
Digital-Freak chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
hehe, you should write a sequil!
CrazyAce chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
FUNNY! I pity Cookie. Really I do. Then again, she sounds ornrey enough to live them. Write a sequel! Pwetty plz?
Red Witch chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
I love it! (Singing) C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me! Ahem. Well, Keep up the funny stuff. Gotta go read some of your others.