Reviews for Kaori's Story
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I really loved this story! :) It's just well-written and the plot and fight and everything was amazing! The characters were believable and everything was smooth. Onto the sequel
Kagome0102 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
As I'm reading a story I would like you to know that I believe, that I have all the fanfiction's I've read so far, I really do believe that yours is most in character. I am not having a hard time believing the characters would I act like this in the show. Well done.
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
I think in this chapter hiei would have loved, any everything is as awesome as usual
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Aw! Everyone gets a hug for the cute moment... Except for Hiei for he would kill me. He only gets ice cream
OSLLKatana12 chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
Honestly, your story had me almost in tears so many times. Great story! I loved it, this story is so going to my favourites.
Dragongirl8507 chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
LOVE IT! love it, love it, love it! Going on the favs list! I love your character!
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
Good thing I started reading after the sequel's been released, because that was a lame ending. Now if you were going for a cliff ending, fine. But too many authors leave good fics that end like that and never do the sequel. And I hate that. I also hate mustard, but that is irrelevant. 9/10.

TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
I love that poem, I was going to do a fic with it in it eventuallym, but I never get around to any of my ideas. At least none of my good ones.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
I don't get how Konajiru got control of her. And is it just me, or does this chapter smell of the 2nd Inuyasha movie? Seriously. Was that one of your many inspirations?
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
The quote was obvious. Funny, the class next to mine was watching Jurassic Park today...I'm sure you like my username. XD

inspiration-arts chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
KURAMA GETS TO LOVE! Oh, and by the way, I've fixed my story and added a new chapter. Please look at it and tell me how you feel.
Lark R. Starling chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
Aw, cute. I'm sad that she had to go to jail or whatever. Oh well. It was still a wonderful ending! Great story! Can't wait to read teh sequel later!
Lark R. Starling chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
AH! The love confession! Yippee! Take that, Konajiru, you jerk!
Lark R. Starling chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
Squee! Their first kiss! That was so cute! Ah...

I really like the tail thing Kaori does. It's so adorable. Kaori's a really good character!
Lark R. Starling chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Wow, so far this is my favorite chapter! It was so cute! Can't wait to read the rest!