Reviews for Eluding What Is Real
plz continue it
NoodlesInWonder chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
OMG I SOO LOVE ITS NYA! XDD I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! XD
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
I like your story so far .! Whens the next chapter?
Eclipse.of.the.Heart1 chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
update, update, update. I can't wait. i love your story! )
Tomatryoshka chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
wow, u could b a seriousy pro writer in the world
9shadowcat9 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
male honorific? so he thought she was male? ah well, this was good. was that chesspiece Ian?
Intrigued Dreams chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Awesome! this story is very good.

Please update soon.
Epik Wonder chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
;) awesomeness.

But Phantom seems too nice. And Nikko seems the typical shy girl with a crush a guy.

It's too cliche. But it's still good. XD

keep updating.
vivid4 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
the encounter with Peta and Nikko's confusion was good. Keep up the terrific works.
Tomatryoshka chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Phantom is cinfusing! . gak! my head is spinning, and Peta was rather mean :( kudos on the update!
vivid4 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
absolutely lovely. I like the way this story is going, it's so heartwarming. The scenes in the hospital wing was.. out of place, I think, way too peaceful in human interactions than that of the real Chess, but well, a change in atmosphere doesn't hurt. The characters were excellent too: Nikko was deep, and although Phantom and Candice sounded a bit off (Candice at first talked a little more politely than she normally would, and Phantom.. well I never really understand this guy anyway so nevermind), they eventually turned out nice .
Tomatryoshka chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
why is there a -kun at the end of Nikko's name? i thought that was 4 boys?
Tomatryoshka chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
this is a really cool story! all the Phantom Oc pairings always deal w/ the Oc being defient, this is a reall great twist
DemonPanther chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Worth reading...good grammar(punctuation too! Sadly, I'm really picky with spelling TT), developped vocab, interesting storyline (so far) and unique OC. Most of the OC's I've seen are very easily tempered, bad mouthed...ETC I like that type, but I'm happy to see a shy, innocent girl in the mix for once!
vivid4 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
that was really good. The girl's quietness gives it a peaceful feeling, which I hope this romance is gonna turn out to be like.