Reviews for My Enemy My Friend
Lynniebear27 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Please continue. This is a very interesting story and can't wait to see where you are taking it. Poor Sam! How will she and Jack ever come out of this one alright?
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Something tells me this is going to hurt! Angst ahead! Can't wait to read more of this.. Interesting start.
gater62 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
That was so incredibly sad! Please continue this!
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Poor Sam, being tortured by the one person she trusted most in the world. What could of happened to the point that Jack became a host and torture Sam? Where are Daniel and Teal'c? Where they on a mission when they were captured? :D
dp chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Excellent story. Can't wiat for more.
jafacakes chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I'm confused, is chapter 2 a flashback, or are there two Jacks? I thought one Jack went through the gate in chapter 1?

Apart from that, I'm loving it .
7 League Boots chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Oh, I am so floored. That was torture to read, FCOL. But it worked to get me teared up and angry and still wondering how the devil it happened. Poor Sam; if this is Jack, you're right that this is twice as painful now. Whew; where can this possibly go? Hanging in there to find out, that's for sure! Great chapter, thanks for timely update. More soon, please.
CrystalKenobi chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Wow I didn't see that coming with Jack as a gaould. I wonder what happend to him and why he is so upset with Sam. I wonder if its revenge but for what I wondered.
pezgirl1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Jack's a goa'uld; eesh

liked the chapter
jess chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very interesting. You've got me quite curious. great first chapter, can't wait till the next chapter.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Ouch. Tough beginning, esp for Sam and tough read. Kind of assuming this CO isn't Jack, or not the real Jack is so. Chilling visuals of her battered state. And no, 'entertainment' doesn't sound like fun for Sam. I hope you can update soon. Good start.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'm curious about the outcome of this story. Jack? Revenge? It doesn't quite agree with him, specially when taken towards Sam. But something seems to have happened and we have to wait until we have all the facts.
pezgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow, poor Sam

can't wait for the next chapter

thanks for sharing