Reviews for Finally
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hawt. I'm getting into DeanxHarry because of this xD
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Cute and funny! A very entertaining read. Well done!
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
i love this story... Neville is just the cutest thing 3 and the ending is the best bit
Andromeda09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
funny but amazing!
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awwww that was cute i didnt think that a dean/harry pairing would be good but i liked it
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awwww, so sweet and fluffy XD
awn chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Well ... to be brutally honest, I wasn't as fond of the story as the rest of your reviewers were, unfortunately.

Your basic idea is GOOD, but you could have developed it much more, perhaps you could have done a novella/shorter novel with all this. Actually this story did not feel very much like a One-Shot-it would have had potential of becoming something slightly longer if they hadn't just made out and then jumped into bed. You get my point?

I really like your writing style and everything (and new Harry/Dean stories doesn't appear that often ...), so don't think I disliked the story, because I really do! I just think it would have been better if it was longer.

Take care!

White the Hatter chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Awe! That is so sweet!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Dean: Truth or Dare, Harry? Pick truth.

Harry: Truth.

Dean: Where'd you get so experienced?

Harry: Well, to be honest...Dudley.

Oh, this was great, love. Beautiful. Fantastic. Brilliant. I love it. Don't I say in my profile that unusual pairings excite me? This was awesome. I love it. D
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aww, cuteness

Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is really good there aren't enough Dean/Harry out there
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw! That's so cute! You did a really good job with this story!

luv A.W.P.!
feelsandotps chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
It was great ! I never really read any one of those before and it's really cool !
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 11/21/2008