Reviews for Kurotsuki
InuSBfan87 chapter 27 . 3/27
please update this wonderful story I read it all the way through once when it first was posted and then ran back recently and read it again. it is just that continue with this it's been a long time since it was updated ,but I still hold out hope that you will this good have to keep going.
you are a very talented author.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 27 . 3/9
Please Update!
ankwhat chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
I really like this story and hope you'll finish it.
Jussanother Otaku chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Gah I absolutely adore moments like those at the end! KAWAII!
Jussanother Otaku chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Yes! He's finally pregnant! Well I just don't want it all to fall apart with him thinking about him being kicked out as soon as he has their kid. That's just too sad! :(
Jussanother Otaku chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Gosh Kagome is such a bitch, but I feel like it makes the story better like how Sesshoumaru was mad that he hurt his mate, Inuyasha. JUST ADORABLE!
Jussanother Otaku chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I just found this story last night and I fell in love with it! (Or mated with it! Hahahaha!) I absolutely adore Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha together! A few years ago when I found Inuyasha, I really wanted Inuyasha and Kagome together! But that was before I discovered yaoi. And now I practically despise all straight pairings from animes and stuff for some reason. I don't know why, but I just find yaoi to be so much more awesome! And sexy! Hehe! I ain't hatin' if others like girls and guys from animes together, I'm just sayin' that yaoi is better! I mean, I'm a straight girl and all, but I don't think I'll ever get a guy because of my obsession with this. (Also because it seems like it would hurt a lot and I really don't want to ever have a kid. BACK TO WORK-OR THE REAL TOPIC! (I don't have job, I'm too young anyway, but I'm not a kid that's fo sho. I'm going to high school, bitches! Whooooo!) Ok back on track again. This story is so good I just can't get enough! It reminds me of the story "Evil Rising, Litch Queen of the Western Continent", such a great story by Dragonzombie333! That's how I found this fanfic, from their favorite fanfics! Anyway, great fanfic, Ima read more when I wake up at like who knows when tomorrow afternoon! Holy crap I wrote a lot
Luna Luce chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
Great story. I'm upset inuyasha just left like that and accused Sesshomaru of raping him. What has gotten into him besides old hatred for his brother. He should have talked to someone about his fears, like Sango or Miroku.

Anyway I hope you continue this story.
BloodtaintedFlower chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
Noooooooo why are all the best inuyasha fanfics discontinued? ;_;
ShionStar chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
I love your story. Hoping for more updates soon.
GT3 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
... my love...
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
please update soon!
Kyrinne chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I can remember trying to read this before, and I'm having the same result as before. This has no connectivity, your constant character shifting leaves no sense of authenticity, and either be in first or third person. Don't mix it up. I never read your bio, so I don't know if english is your mother tongue, but I would highly doubt it. Just from this, I would never read another one of your stories. Take it as a flame if yoy want, all critiques can lead to inprovement if you take the initiative.
If your writing keeps like this, I won't be back. Painfully honest.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Please update more
g chapter 27 . 4/30/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game/drama cd/manga(the game and cd are in japanes but you can get the translaton on google) called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... please help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU . for game and cd translations and 2010/06/23/bl-game-review-%E2%80%93%C2%A0lucky%C2%A0dog1/ and read the manga too manga/lucky_dog_1_blast/ it gets more exciteing the more you read IT NEEDS MORE LOVE TELL OTHERS PLEZ