Reviews for Kurotsuki
Seirenn chapter 5 . 9/17

J'adore ! Je remercie pour ces premiers chapitres.

Mais il me tarde de lire la suite omg!

Bonne continuation,

~ Sei
Kurousama chapter 5 . 6/20
Alur sangat menarik
Gaya penulisan yang bagus
Terima kasih telah membuat sessinu
Good job for you! plz update asap
Ominous07 chapter 5 . 6/13
This story is so awesome. I literally couldn't stop reading it once I started. This is well written and interesting and I can't wait for an update. How could you leave it right there like that? I really wanna see how the witch, I mean Kagome, reacts.
Kiochii chapter 5 . 5/11
I need more this is absolutely priceless! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LuluM10 chapter 5 . 3/29
I like the story so far. Is refreshing, new and very interesting. I hope you continue to work on it at some point.
Rose chapter 5 . 1/31
Utterly brillian story. In awe of your prowess of the pen and hope to read more from such an enthralling story. Hope your having a great year so far. Happy New Year's! Xo :) Good luck.
Mia Sallee chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I would like the font to be medium.
Rose chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I can see that your wonderful, engrossing story is still chugging along, my dear writer. It's so amazingly done that I can't help but hope you haven't forgotten this enthralling story and your loyal fans, my dear. Please, do continue this magnificent story, cher - you are beyond talented and your craft for the written word is eloquently written. I continue to hope and remain your faithful servant in hopes of am update from one of my favorite writers - you! Farewell, and until next time, good luck. Xo :) Ciao
fireycloud chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
poor Inuyasha i love this chapter please keep updating this fic its great :)
Nikkie23534 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Out of the mouths of babes. Kurando does make a valid point, Sesshomaru's was the one that asked. If InuYasha had taken a second to realize, the Lord of the West was in shock! It would seemed that Sesshomaru had been waiting for that moment for quite some time. Now that it happened, his own mind shut down on him. InuYasha's flight was a bit immature.
The real question is how to handle Kagome. She should now see her mistakes, and just go with the fact that InuYasha and she have grown apart. They've missed their chance, and she should be the friend he needs. Plus, she SHOULD remove the beads. Its past time for it.

Great chapter.

B reading U!
ankwhat chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Can't wait to read more. Please get the next chapter out soon.
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Woo update! Keep chugging along, once you stop it's hard to get the train moving again...
Cyborg Tora chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
I'm enjoying your fic. I think you are keeping with the personalities of the characters, except for Kagome. But I had times where I liked her and others where I couldn't stand her. I love the dragon brothers you brought in. They seem like alot of fun. The only thing I'm confused about is Naraku. In the first half of chapter 1, you mentioned he was defeated and again in a talk between Inuyasha and Kagome later. But then in this chapter and a few others Kagome says they should be looking him and jewel shards. I thought Kagome was sent back home because they completed the jewel and killed Naraku? Anyway I'm looking forward reading the rest in the coming days.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
Oh my God is Inuyasha stupid.
angelwings122189 chapter 27 . 4/22/2015