Reviews for Kurotsuki
This is such a great story! Pls update soon! Look forward to more! :)))
Wolf'sVine chapter 6 . 4/21
Ahh, I gotta say that this last chapter was my absolute favorite! Not only was Inuyasha adorably shy, but Sesshomaru is so alluring that I can practically see him tilting his head sideways as his beautiful hair fall over his shoulder! Seriously your writings have a gift for imagery! Rereading this again just made me want to keep reading cuz I'm curious about those power-hungry black dog clans reactions, what Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's pups will look like and how will Inuyasha actually have the nerve to be claimed by Sesshomaru cuz he's seems so sweetly demure and dazzled when Sesshomaru starts acting uncharacteristically warm to him! Or at least, that's what I think. You have no idea how exhilarated I feel at the thought of reading more of this freaking superlative, outstanding and bewitching fic! I could describe a hundred ways on why I like this fic so much, but I'm hoping that you just get the obvious way I want more of this fic and update really, really soon... please?
Wolf'sVine chapter 6 . 4/20
Yaaaaaaaay! Please, just update! You have absolutely no idea how much I'm almost literally salivating for the next chapter! Now, normally I'd write a super long review explaining what I liked, why, and encouraging and/or pleading with you to update this fic as soon as possible, but I'm so freaking tired I that it's taking a lot of strength to write this review. So, I'm gonna leave off here and reread this truly engrossing, inspirational and addictive fic tomorrow and write another review, though I can't promise it'll be longer.
YaoiHellian chapter 6 . 1/29
Man it's been awhile since I last saw an update for this story, had to go back and re-read it to make sure I wasn't thinking of the wrong story arc. I do love this story by the way, can't wait for more updates.
uwohali chapter 6 . 1/7
I certainly hope you finish the story this time. It is a fun & interesting read. Kagome never matured & Koga is ever the idiot, priceless. Not get that slavers necklace off InYasha. Home about some punishment for all the tamturms she throws.? she needs some punishment her actions are horrible. Even the Monk is fed up with her stupid imature words & actions. Update soon.
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 6 . 1/4
omg the ending of this chapter is amazing, please update soon lol im so excited lol
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 4 . 1/4
please continue this story because it keeps getting interesting. Well minus Kagome which i am biased against her lol
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 2 . 1/4
i am rereading this story and am loving it all over again!
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 1 . 1/4
such a good story, i love my inu sess stories with a passion
Seirenn chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Bonjour,

J'adore ! Je remercie pour ces premiers chapitres.

Mais il me tarde de lire la suite omg!

Bonne continuation,

~ Sei
Kurousama chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
Alur sangat menarik
Gaya penulisan yang bagus
Terima kasih telah membuat sessinu
Good job for you! plz update asap
Ominous07 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
This story is so awesome. I literally couldn't stop reading it once I started. This is well written and interesting and I can't wait for an update. How could you leave it right there like that? I really wanna see how the witch, I mean Kagome, reacts.
Kiochii chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I need more this is absolutely priceless! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LuluM10 chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
I like the story so far. Is refreshing, new and very interesting. I hope you continue to work on it at some point.
Rose chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Utterly brillian story. In awe of your prowess of the pen and hope to read more from such an enthralling story. Hope your having a great year so far. Happy New Year's! Xo :) Good luck.