Reviews for The Possibility of Living Without
Audrey chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awwww! I can't... I can't...I just can't...
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love the dynamic you've got between Holly and Artemis. I love the way those two interact... This is the first AF fic I've read, and it's a truly excellent one. Great job!
HappyGoMe chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lovely. I really like that thought: that after everyone is dead, she will still see Artemis everyday because of his eye.
ana4242 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
truly beautiful there is nothing more to say, you have a style that makes this piece truly touching.
V chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like sappy romance with Holly and Artemis Better.
Paddock chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was beautiful. So sad, lovely writing.
andaere chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aww, this is really cute. I love the concept (although it's very sad), and it's very well-written. Seriously, I love your writing. And the fact that this borders the line between a close friendship and romance. I also love the last line. Great work, and thanks for writing! :)
Stolas chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I'm just killing my time before my college finals begin in around 4 hours, so I decided a nice way to relax might be to read and review some of your stories. I was right.

Technically speaking I love to read about romance and friendships at times, mostly because I am also technically speaking incredibly detached from humanity. Your stories, such as this one actually, are belivable and interesting. I really loved how you kept Artemis in character and had him actually state his regard for Holly's love of life. People who think today have more power than ever, mostly because people today generally refuse to do so. I don't know if it is due to fear or simple laziness but the average person thinks of nothing unless circumstance force him to do so. You are actually reading, and even writing fanfiction with no promise of financial gain, simply because you choose to do so. You could easily become a published author with a good story to write, actually I'm sure you could if you found the right publisher. The point of my rambling here is that you have what appears to outside perspectives like my own as a fondness and magnificent talent for expressing simple human emotion. This is a talent that is extremely rare in the world today that you could definitely use to your advantage. I write stories constantly, but my abilities as a writer lie solely in creating a story... I have almost no ability to create genuine emotion in scenes without extensive peer review and rephrasing of awkwardly placed words. Poetry is more or less the only way I can give an impression clearly, so I use it extensively. I just wanted to express how much your work has come to help people (Seriously how often does that happen with fanfiction?) in some pretty interesting ways. For example I was incredibly nervous prior to reading and reviewing your work today and now I actually feel comfy enough to take a nap. I feel like I am genuinely ready for my exams thanks to you. Thank you very much!

-Stolas
beko chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Absolutely beautiful! That's actually the very first A/H story I dared to read - partly because I'm still not convinced as to this ship, but mostly because I feared there's be loads of mush, exaggeration, and OOCness about - but this one was really nice, very subltle and in-character, so I enjoyed it greatly Thank you for sharing!
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Sweet. And sad. And...somehow right. He speaks, she does. That's kind of how it goes.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I haven't read anything else that's portrayed them both so true to their characters. There's angst, but it doesn't alienate the reader; there's a bond, one that is enough to win just about anyone's sympathy without ruining everything with sap; and of course there's excellent writing.

You are unbelievable (in a good way).
XxEviexX chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wah. I'm usually good at leaving reviews. But I haven't dealt with truly amazing authors for quite some time now. D:
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
aww thats so sweet!
cmonkey90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I really liked this story! This is exactly how I would expect Holly to act. However, I was kind of confused by the last line. What does she mean? Overall, great story!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wonderful story. I loved-

So really, if there’s anyone who can fix up

this mess, it’s you. And if you can’t, well, sometimes, somethings need to stay impossible, I think. Even you won’t always get what you want. I’ve told you about that bad karma of yours.”

and

“All I can promise Artemis, is that I will look in my bathroom mirror every day, come hell or high water.”

Simply put, it was great. I loved it wasn't romance-y, confess-undying-love, cliche-like, but it was Holly and Artemis and the close bond they have.