Reviews for Nightfall
berryban chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
You haven't updated in a whole year ;n;

Pleeeeeeease write more? Pleeeeease?

'Cause I really like this story! It's a great story ;o;
Xxdiamond in the skyxX chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Liked the plot! Keep updating!
kngrulz chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
aww please update nightfall lol
drunkie chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
alrighty, but i'll be waiting. C:
Nije vazno chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Happy birthday (whenever it was). Amazing story! It was really worth my time reading it. :)
LM3795 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
I love how they interact with each other...this story is great I hope you continue with it!
Drunksonic chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Ahaha! I was actually going to ask you about this! Well, I loved it. Do I really have to tell you that? :D
myi kko chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
nice chapter i like it alot this is a good story i can't wait for another chapter update soon please thanx
kljjlkjlkj chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I smiled faintly as I looked down at it too. It was a chibi drawing of myself choking a chibi Sasuke.

“Thanks.”

LMAO! That was hilarious! xD Loved it.

Wait. So you're really glad that I reviewed your story? Hahahaha. Seriously? LOL. That makes me feel honored that you would say that. Hahahaha.

Sasuke, the bastard. Loving his character here. Yupyup, loved it. Oh, I loved it. I really can't wait for the next chapter! YAY!
fruitpunch123451 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i like it its a good story update soon please
kljjlkjlkj chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
I loved it!

"I liked it better when all you said to me was 'hn'"

Hilarious! I'm expecting an update soon, so better put your pen to the paper! (Or fingers to keyboard, your choice.) Well, all in all, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh this is so good, it had me hooked right for the start. I loved the interaction between Sasuke and Ino, you just know that when she comes round she gonna give him hell for drugging her like that. So brilliant. I’m looked forward to the next chapter.

Luv Lamb
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was a really good story. Can't wait for more! Oh, and I love that song. lol.
fruitpunch123451 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008