Reviews for Acid Haze
rae2009 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
awws that was so cute XD
Fuebi chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was lovely. The fanart really ties it in. I like the idea of Axel losing his eye site; that was interesting. I think the ending lines were what really shot me through the heart. Yes, pure love for this.
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was hott and oh so wonderful XD
intricatelysimple chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
that was sexy win.

the ending line was pure bliss
12q chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
What I think of it? Hot, hot, hot, sensual, hot, hot, hot, beautiful prose, hot, hot, hot, warm and fuzzy, and did I mention HOT. A very nice fiction. Oh yes.

My favourite bit was this here:

"Mine, was the single, dangerous thought that slithered through his mind as he watched the slow rise and fall of Axel's chest. It was feral, possessive-wild and reckless."
Kive chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Ok I read this like a week ago ... I keep reading ffs without commenting on them and regret later, then start searching for them for hours and then feel finally relieved when i find them... -.- sorry, but anyway, I knew I had to fave this at least but i don't know why I didn't. ... I'm just glad I found this and I can get to read it again.

So even though a part of me actually felt so bad and sad for Axel, the other was just enjoying as much xD there's just something about vulnerable Axel that makes you go .. aghh... I should stop now -U

Thanks for sharing!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Blind!Axel? I now have a new kink.
toastyoats chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, really superb.

Interesting concept, and you even manged to make a semi-seme Roxas in character!

I liked it lots.
Fira21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
...Oh. Oh wow! This is fantastic. Amazingly well-written, it made me shiver reading it.

Blind!Axel makes me sad, and yet at the same time I can't deny the thought of Roxas kicking his butt back into shape appeals to me.

Great flow, everything was seemless, not too sappy, not too rough, just pure perfect AkuRoku.

Love. Absolutely love.
Mynsii chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aw so very disturbing yet cute. Ily blind axel!
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
OMG Mandragora! Axel was in Spira!

Well, I noticed that you went from past tense, to present tense, and then back again towards the middle, but that's okay. Your writing is really good, and you made it hot and kind of sad at the same time.

Poor blind Axel...
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was SUPER HOT. I do remember reading this, but I'm surprised I haven't reviewed yet! I must've been really tired hahaha

Anyway, I really like the italicized phrases for their thoughts :3 fucking hot. I don't think you mentioned scent though. My favorite part about this is Axel's vulnerability and Roxas' possessiveness. And that Roxas still had a sense of dominance over Axel, even though he was uke x3 Not that I would've minded if Axel bottomed ;D

This is going on my favorite list x'3
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ohh, delightfully refreshing! And by that I mean that this was one of the most original things I've ever read for this pairing! I think you did a good job of writing Roxas, a REALLY good job.
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Holy shit, batman. I need a cold shower, STAT! (My Roxas informs me that Mansex and Saix are using it, so I may have to use my neighbour's. XD)

That was hot. So very hot. And well-written, too. It read like Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing, only with more gay. I, too, love blind Axel. There's something so sweet about him being ulnerable and mope-y for once. Good work!
smileintears chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
"...drinks it in as a man dying of thirst would worship water."

wow. i love your similes/metaphors/literary devices/whatever else you want to call them. this is friggen art! keep writting!