Reviews for Caledonia Lilia Snape
An end to an excellent story. bravo, my man/ woman/ boy/ girl. A sequel would be greay, especially revolving around James/ Tom
kazenoseiren chapter 38 . 6/2
One of the best story ever! Just brillant
I loved it from the beging til the end! :)
Katnissindiapers chapter 2 . 4/7
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww! Caledonia and Snape bonding! SO CUTE!
Nirya chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Lad or Laddie are used exclusively for boys. Since Cally is a girl it should be Lass or Lassie.
Nirya chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I love your story, but most of your characters seem to believe being straight is the only way to be, and why did Hermione not tell Ron he was being stupid in thinking two guys together was gross? I hope this is just how your characters think and not your personal opinion.

Anyway, apart from a few grammar mistakes here and there, your story is amazing. It's Drarry in a different way and I love it to bits. You're a really good writer.
deathgrunty chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
*sniff* *sniff* I can feel it! I can feel Draco's feelings for Caledonia! He really loves her!
Peguin2247 chapter 36 . 7/7/2014
This was the Best fan fiction I've ever read and I've read allot. I couldn't stop crying at the end and it was so beautiful and perfect. He had ever component of a great story. I just cried for hours reading this, I couldn't even sleep it was so good.
rentamiya chapter 35 . 6/7/2014
Oh my gosshhhhh
I cried (again)
How i love this story the twist and turns
Its wonderful
Marianna chapter 38 . 5/23/2014
thank you, that wa just amazing. Im still speechless I loved it :)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
This chapter has my favorite scene, id should tell which and why.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
Awesome work, was a great read
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 38 . 1/22/2014
LOVE IT!. I really wish I could go into tis story and hug everyone :3, even old sour-puss Tom(the Riddle :P)
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 35 . 1/22/2014
Took me a sec to grasp that fact tommy-boy was re-birthed, I think that's really sweet, to have given someone a second chance. Love this story and if it's not a fav by me it is now :)
Mukuro234 chapter 38 . 11/30/2013
This is such an awesome fic. I never wanted to putit down
arunendu chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
I liked how you mentioned severus as harry father.I loved draco/harry couple very much in this story.I enjoyed reading your are a great writer please write more stories.