Reviews for Caledonia Lilia Snape
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 8/30
Oh dang, well just finished part 2 gotta wait till part 3 is finished being edited
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 8/30
Push the wedding faster so that Dumbledore will be there to see. Yaay thy are married now
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 8/30
The Snape's sure know how to make an entrance. Oh so lovely how they danced together. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND SWEEEET! Yaay she said YES!
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/29
Ohh dang they got caught by Severus. Severus's is so shocked
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 8/29
Ugh I dont like Pansy. O.M GOODNESS! That was absolutely beautiful
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 8/29
Damn Draco what a way to ask Caledonia out. Yaay its official, they are now together.
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 8/29
I cant believe Draco just said that *squeals* ~
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 8/29
OHH MY GOSH, CUUTE Draco sent her a gift
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 8/29
Haha he is whipped isnt he
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 8/29
Ohhh Draco knows now
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 38 . 8/10
I just finished all the deleted scenes and they were just as amazing as the rest of the story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 35 . 8/10
I enjoyed this story immensely.
nicolettef14 chapter 16 . 8/4
Damn I can't express how much I love this chapter it shows how strong their relationship is and of course Snapes reaction was the best hahahahaha
Luluboo16 chapter 6 . 6/18
don't get me wrong I love the story The Plot amazing but at the same time I can't help but just be like Harry forgave him way too quickly Sirius and Severus lied to him for years he was abused regardless of how you look at it he was abused the dursleys abused him they didn't feed him they treated him like he wasn't human he was an alien and sold for snake basically to say that his position as a spy was more important than his son is like one of the most fup things I've ever heard in my life then for serious to be his actual blood uncle and for Dumbledore not only to still let him go to prison but also once he was out not transfer the blood words to him I mean okay you think he's he's not innocent if you can get him a fair trial because you know from petunia house to a house that serious is living in and and then he will be protected by the blood Ward but nobody ever thought about what Harry needed as a person and as a child that needs guidance and I feel like he shouldn't have forgave them that easy I'm not saying he should have treated them bad but he should not have allowed himself to get close to them because somebody hurts you once it's really easy for them to hurt you again and the second time you might not be able to get up from
Cuwaert Den Duvel chapter 3 . 6/15
Fun fact. Caledonia is also the name the Roman's gave to Scotland, where the Picts lived at that time. Next to that, nice story. I have nothing to say that hasn't been said a million times before.