Reviews for Caledonia Lilia Snape
PigfartsOfficial chapter 2 . 7/12
"Before they left fo Hogwarts?"
Back to witches and wizards and magical beasts!
To goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts!
It's all that I love and all that I need at Hogwarts! Hogwarts! I think I'm going back/
And Draco, I thought you were being transferred to Pigfarts this year! You were signed up to come! Did you miss your spaceship? Or did you stay back to try and convince Hermione to come with you?
Halo40KInquisitor chapter 5 . 6/11
I've read this story earlier, still impressed with how well you've pulled this off!
Interesting ideas and concepts. But the grammar and writing isn't very good. Some mistakes here and there and the dialogues all sound like the same person speaking; no personality. English is probably this author's second language, either that or this was translated into English.
Dragomir7 chapter 29 . 1/28
This chapter followed too closely to canon, and some places may be extremely awkward, like the sudden appearance of Dobby and the meeting between Bellatrix and Caledonia. You could have more creative liberty if parts of it were modified.
And yes, having the Mark on the hips still sounds extremely weird.
Dragomir7 chapter 25 . 1/27
Query. Surely Voldemort knows that Caledonia was seen during the runaway after Dumbledore's death (or at least missing in the aftermath), so her reputation within the light would be tarnished? Why doesn't he question her about how that trust still holds?
Dragomir7 chapter 12 . 1/27
That just got me thinking - things would have been gravely changed had Caledonia received the Mark on that first day.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 31 . 1/25
but shes pregnant what will happen
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 18 . 1/25
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T LAUGHING WELL MAYBE I CAN *giggle*
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm confused. I thought he supposed to be a female
drgraves129 chapter 38 . 12/10/2015
Nice story.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/4/2015
An end to an excellent story. bravo, my man/ woman/ boy/ girl. A sequel would be greay, especially revolving around James/ Tom
kazenoseiren chapter 38 . 6/2/2015
One of the best story ever! Just brillant
I loved it from the beging til the end! :)
Katnissindiapers chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww! Caledonia and Snape bonding! SO CUTE!
Nirya chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Lad or Laddie are used exclusively for boys. Since Cally is a girl it should be Lass or Lassie.
Nirya chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I love your story, but most of your characters seem to believe being straight is the only way to be, and why did Hermione not tell Ron he was being stupid in thinking two guys together was gross? I hope this is just how your characters think and not your personal opinion.

Anyway, apart from a few grammar mistakes here and there, your story is amazing. It's Drarry in a different way and I love it to bits. You're a really good writer.