Reviews for Caledonia Lilia Snape
Luluboo16 chapter 6 . 6/18
don't get me wrong I love the story The Plot amazing but at the same time I can't help but just be like Harry forgave him way too quickly Sirius and Severus lied to him for years he was abused regardless of how you look at it he was abused the dursleys abused him they didn't feed him they treated him like he wasn't human he was an alien and sold for snake basically to say that his position as a spy was more important than his son is like one of the most fup things I've ever heard in my life then for serious to be his actual blood uncle and for Dumbledore not only to still let him go to prison but also once he was out not transfer the blood words to him I mean okay you think he's he's not innocent if you can get him a fair trial because you know from petunia house to a house that serious is living in and and then he will be protected by the blood Ward but nobody ever thought about what Harry needed as a person and as a child that needs guidance and I feel like he shouldn't have forgave them that easy I'm not saying he should have treated them bad but he should not have allowed himself to get close to them because somebody hurts you once it's really easy for them to hurt you again and the second time you might not be able to get up from
PANTERA the punk dragon chapter 3 . 6/15
Fun fact. Caledonia is also the name the Roman's gave to Scotland, where the Picts lived at that time. Next to that, nice story. I have nothing to say that hasn't been said a million times before.
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 38 . 4/2
That was one of the most brilliantly and most beautifully written story I've ever read.
Thank You for creating such a wonderful gift!
laelruin chapter 35 . 3/28
Very nice story! There were a lot of grammatical errors, (sentence structure mostly and tenses.) But you did a wonderful job of portraying the characters.
Keep writing!
L
skyangel82 chapter 38 . 3/11
Omg! I just found your story and have fallen in love with it! Your writing in wonderful.
Thanks
Sky
MR. S chapter 38 . 12/10/2017
Me encanto tu fic, felicitaciones!
Lo he leido de una sola vez todo.
the accidental horcrux chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
Guess who's back trying to read this story again? Me. I'm pissed about everyone assuming that Harry is automatically going to identify as female, despite physical gender. And in this chapter when shape says it'll "turn him queer",to get his ears pierced made me hella angry? So why would I support a book that I can't even read without wanting to choke myself. On top of all that, the remarkably homophobic behaviour displayed by yourself by changing Harry Potter's gender to be female so that "she" could date Draco Malfoy without it being homosexual is blatantly disgusting. Please reconsider yourself, realize your behaviour is disrespectful, and maybe edit your story to show that you don't agree with the homophobic behaviour of your characters. That would go a long way.
Goose chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Its still a slash story. You just made Harry a female to disguise it. Doesn't change a thing.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/23/2017
Thank you for a great story.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
I went to Caladonia junior high, therefore I find her name particularly amusing
WerewolfKing350 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Why did they change Harry's pronouns without asking? What if they chose to identify as male, regardless of their physical gender? Madam Pomphrey should have known better. Otherwise, good story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
misuky7 chapter 38 . 6/20/2017
This was breathtakingly beautiful. I loveed every word. :3
automaton14 chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
I can't continue reading this. Between the bad characterization and sentences that don't quite compute, the words that aren't used correctly, and the sheer number of plot driven characters, rather than character driven plots, it's just not enjoyable and I'm more likely to just say mean and cruel things than miraculously start to like this story.
automaton14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Your characters seem to be somewhat robotic
the accidental horcrux chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
low key angry because this story is just full of homophobic everyone and i hate but with that said
i'll probably keep reading it