Reviews for Caledonia Lilia Snape
aldermespeechless chapter 10 . 6h
low key angry because this story is just full of homophobic everyone and i hate but with that said
i'll probably keep reading it
Total unrealistic
anotherlilia chapter 1 . 3/12
DUDEEEEEEE. my name is Lilia and no one ever uses it so thank you so much!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 36 . 3/5
I think you may have stepped too far when hinting about male and female anatomy... I'd probably mark this as a M, not T. At least you didn't outright say it and kept swearing to a minimum. Whore is a bit much and was kinda used a lot but mostly, I enjoyed your story!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 27 . 3/5
Ah! A slight error... a girl is double X's not double Y's. Male-XY Female-XX sorry for being a know it all! Love your story though!
gleefan2009 chapter 35 . 2/10
love it please write more
AnnaDruvez chapter 5 . 2/3
First, haven't finished the whole thing yet. But, the opinion so far:

Well, yes, the grammar could use some work. Obviously you know that, though, so I'll leave you to it. I will say that you are improving with each chapter, thus far. I can tell you're working on it.

The insults and attacks between Draco and Caledonia are amusing. A little over the top at times (stabbing) but amusing. I can see a clear chain of escalation, which is nicely realistic.

The emotional pacing is a little fast for me. The ready acceptance of the gender change, for instance.

Referring back to an earlier chapter, period pain varies by the person. Some have a much more painful experience than others. My mother used to be nearly incapacitated by hers, requiring prescription medications. Keep in mind: this same woman gave birth to three kids, so she knew pain... In short, it may not just be because it's her first one.

Otherwise, it's good. Not exceedingly original, but the combination of tropes is a good mix and entertaining. I look forward to reading the rest.
You know theres something varry sexist in this you shouldnt think girls are more intellegint than boys. after all in my case most of the girls are quite not. Also is kinda rude to readers like me
Toothless122 chapter 36 . 1/16
awesome story
Grace chapter 35 . 9/3/2016
I would like to request a sequel please. I absolutely love this story and i think a sequel would be nice if you don't mind. Thanks.
PigfartsOfficial chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
"Before they left fo Hogwarts?"
Back to witches and wizards and magical beasts!
To goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts!
It's all that I love and all that I need at Hogwarts! Hogwarts! I think I'm going back/
And Draco, I thought you were being transferred to Pigfarts this year! You were signed up to come! Did you miss your spaceship? Or did you stay back to try and convince Hermione to come with you?
Halo40KInquisitor chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I've read this story earlier, still impressed with how well you've pulled this off!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/14/2016
Interesting ideas and concepts. But the grammar and writing isn't very good. Some mistakes here and there and the dialogues all sound like the same person speaking; no personality. English is probably this author's second language, either that or this was translated into English.
Dragomir7 chapter 29 . 1/28/2016
This chapter followed too closely to canon, and some places may be extremely awkward, like the sudden appearance of Dobby and the meeting between Bellatrix and Caledonia. You could have more creative liberty if parts of it were modified.
And yes, having the Mark on the hips still sounds extremely weird.
Dragomir7 chapter 25 . 1/27/2016
Query. Surely Voldemort knows that Caledonia was seen during the runaway after Dumbledore's death (or at least missing in the aftermath), so her reputation within the light would be tarnished? Why doesn't he question her about how that trust still holds?