Reviews for Tech Savvy
guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Twilight is an abomination poorly masquerading as literature, other then that entertaining story
Ding chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Noooooo! Not writers block, anything but that! Ah, please try using a computer for the next Tech Savvy chapter or maybe a flashlight. Eh, you don't have to use these ideas, but I would appreciate it if you considered them. Please continue writing your story friend, it really is enjoyable to read. Chow!
DuShuZhi chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
This is a very fun story. I hope you will update again someday.
Inumaru101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Everything I Do By Bryan Adam's is one of my favoite songs too. I just love the meaning and the lyrics. You can really feel his love in them.

I think it was a really good choice to relate Inu's feeling for Kagome with it. It is so true and i really loved this chapter.
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
lol this is very funny, poor Inuyasha, so confused with modern tec. Are you going to do a chapter involving a computer?
PinkCatsy chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Nice. Good chapter. Cannot wait for the next.
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
hehe thats so adorible!
Elle Mariet chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Cell Phone: HAH! This was by far the funniest FF I've ever read in a long, long, LONG time. Everything fit together really well and I liked the ending; you kept it that Kagome really is too nice to be so drastic towards the 'competion'.

I hope you update soon with more chapters!

Are you going to do one with Kouga?

Looking forward to the next one!
Elle Mariet chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Washing Machine: AHAH - that's hilarious; I like how you choose the time period after they killed Naraku. It's a really good start to the ending of the series!
Elle Mariet chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Video Games: Awe, so sweet of Inuyasha to let Kagome win.

And I love the Twilight saga! I'm glad you added that in there, it was cute.
Elle Mariet chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Camera: Okay, this one should have been an episode. No OOC at all, it was perfect!
Elle Mariet chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
DVD Player: Beauty and the Beast is an AWESOME comparasion to Inuyasha. Good story plot.
Elle Mariet chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Stereo: Haha, so cute. I love Inu-fics where he lets his feelings out, even if he doesn't tell Kagome.

Good job :)
Kag chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Can you please start updating again. This story is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter. So hurry up! :)
ElementalHanyou chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
LOL That was funny. Inuyasha might turn into a tommy texter if Kagome's not careful:) Please update soon:)