Reviews for Pride Prejudice and Prodigy
mrldk67 chapter 8 . 10/24
I like James Darlington very very much and so far don't think Lizzy deserve him but she is more like Darcy in this story and they match characters.
mrldk67 chapter 5 . 10/24
ok now I m starting to hate Elizabeth she is an idiot
mrldk67 chapter 5 . 10/24
Elizabeth is really getting on my nerves !
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 5/28
Poor james
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 5/28
Good chapter and story
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 5/28
Can't believe Lizzie is so gullible
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 5/28
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 5/28
That is sad
Sounds good
Contrari Mari chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Wow, this story I is just a delight! I happened upon it earlier this week in the archives, and have been stealing hours here and there to read it. I am eager to finish it this weekend, and then will check the archives for more of your work. This story is so intelligent and well written, that I wish it would never end. Great job. Although I am a fan of Elizabeth, there are some stories that make her really bitchy and unpalatable. People have a tendency to make her a modern woman with a bad attitude which completely ruins it for me. You didn't do that, for which I am grateful. You captured her perfectly and didn't overdo any of the other characters either. You write with understanding and restraint, and good grammar! I am a fan. I do find myself very fond of James Darlington, who reminds me of a more human Sherlock Holmes. I like that character immensely and am trying to figure out who he will end up with!
darcy84 chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Loved it keep it up
nanciellen chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
How much I enjoyed this. I found the fanfiction site by typing 'Pride and Prejudice Prologue'
How wonderful to have been so satisfied. Thank you very much. You are a gifted author.
mischieffy chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Since this story was written so long ago, I am not sure if this comment will be read by the author, but I will post it anyway!

You have a delightful way of writing dialogue. I completely enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.