Reviews for Pride Prejudice and Prodigy
nanciellen chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
How much I enjoyed this. I found the fanfiction site by typing 'Pride and Prejudice Prologue'
How wonderful to have been so satisfied. Thank you very much. You are a gifted author.
mischieffy chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Since this story was written so long ago, I am not sure if this comment will be read by the author, but I will post it anyway!

You have a delightful way of writing dialogue. I completely enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is an interesting twist-I'd love to see a jealous Darcy. As long as they end up together, of course.
TdorBr1 chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
Any story that gives Elizabeth two suitors and denies Caroline Bingley twice is my kind of story. Kudos!
chst chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Great story! A lot certainly happened in these twenty chapters.
nina1999 chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Who bought the landscape featuring Lizzy? Darcy?
nina1999 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Loved the story and all the new characters! I admire the way you've portrayed Georgiana. Wish there was a bit more of Darcys.
ppl chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
ROFL option number 6.

That option caught me off guard...LOL!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
ElizabethFitzwilliam Bennet Fitzwilliam Darcy, Eleanor Jane Darcy, Thomas Edward Darcy, Richard George Darcy, , Violet Anne Darcy, Samuel James Darcy,Angela Elizabeth Darcy

JaneCharlie Jessica Francine Bingley, Christopher Charles Bingley, Clara Rose Bingley, Jacob Thomas Bingley

GeorgianaJames Victoria Josephine Darlington, Emilie Anne Darlington, and The triplets Matthew James Darlington, Isabelle Julia Darlington, and Alexander Frederick Darlington

(triplets caused a lot of trouble of Georgiana, Matthew died at birth, caused David Matthew to be born blind without a mother meaning Georgiana died shortly after childbirth leaving James to care for Victoria, Emilie, Isabelle, Alex and Davy)

Julia Richard Eric Richard Fitzwilliam, Alysson Julia Fitzwilliam and Ronald Darlington Fitzwilliam

LydiaGeorge Gregory George and Madeline Lydia

George's Wedlocks Lucille Stephanie Daniels, Jack Morrison Ray, Daniel Zachary Freed, Patricia May Stevens, Cynthia Mariah Lucas and latest one Theodore Nathaniel Ross
Harriate Slate-Res-Hari-Agnew chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I am really enjoying this, I like he story, and your writing style.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
I read this story years back, but I never left a review - so I'm making up for that error now - I absolutely LOVE all those new characters you've brought in, and stayed true to Jane Austen's style at the same time! I really, really liked James Darlington a lot more than Darcy( as I guess you meant for us to do)and the way Georgiana blossoms from being a "shy", socially awkward girl, to being such an astute observer of human nature - and her love story with James - has been portrayed, is absolutely lovely :)

Hats off!
Elivra26 chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
Wonderful- I absolutely loved your language and grammar usage- it was brilliant. The story was very interesting... though I must act true to my Darcy-fangirl-blood in wishing that there was more of Darcy in this story. Anyhow, James Darlington was an interesting character in himself, and your depiction of a strong Georgiana is one of the best I've read so far. In short, well done!
Nordic826 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Well written chapter. Good descriptive paragraph of Lady Darlington.
ihatethaticantdeletethis chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It was very well written and kept my attention throughout the whole of it. I really liked your characters. Is it sad to say that at first I wished Elizabeth and James to end up together? You see, as I am a fan of , it was quite a surprise that I liked Mr. Darlington more. But as he was in the story more, I blame you. ;)

but really, it was all quite good and I enjoyed the end very much when the two couples ended up together.
OliverLover chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Err. -cough- I loved it, I did..but I'm..well...I...they're married. What's more to say?

I don't really want to read Julia, James, and Col. Fitzwilliam's stories.

I don't want to be mean but the E/D part of this story was really..short. Dx

Ah, well, thanks for writing anyway...I may or may not finish the story...I do despise an unfinished story..but from my point of view, this story is as good as finished! :(

Ah, well..we'll see. I'll probably finish the story. Sigh. XD