Reviews for Taking Over Me
Shyannada141 Meow chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Loved it!
Nikki1223 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Hehehehe, this is cute! Love the lemon!
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice... i like it
salena98 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
o..m..g...THIS HAS EVERYTHING now thi may just be the sugar talkig but this was tots AWESOME and you should TOTALLY do MORE!
MistressChi08 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hahahaha! Its great.. X'P

never imagine how emo become Zane? *LOL*

i love the part when Jesse said "if u want to know about my outfit don't ask!".. Hahaha! (o)'v poor Atty.. He's just curious that's all...

Tood bad for Haou (Supreme King).. How he rude he was.. And wow? Syrus? Did used neos deck of Jaden.. Ha! Poor Yubel.. He didn't win the duel.. (even i would love to Syrus lose..hehehe *evil smirk*) '3

lastly! I never expect the last was lemon! O.o... I think Jesse is really possess by horny perv of his other self.. Hahahaha! Nice! Keep it up! *wink*
Jewel1001 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it, really good fic :)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Pretty good job with the story ) Keep it up D
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lol it's so funny 'cause I'm thirteen and I read lemon daily I'll like die if a don't read at least one lemon a day! XD
cykekik chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wanted to review like a long time ago, but I'm going to do it now. Nice disclaimer you got there. I think I can guess who was playing Johan and I think you were playing little Jay chan. Disclaimer made me laugh and since when did you have a pet Blue eyes named Charlie O.O
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LOL you two are allways funny even on msn xd
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
great story, is Jesse possessed at the end or just horny?
Artist2009 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
lol i'm 15 and i'm reading lemon too lolz . liked the story too, although maybe could have said died instead of 4kids saying of sent to the stars.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
great job period
Classy Abigail chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Holy hamburgers! That was good stuff, Heatie. Very good yummy scrumbly tasty lemony stuff. Shame on your little 15 year old for writing such lemony material, and never mind the fact that I have a 13 year old writing one for me.

Two thumbs up!