Reviews for Slipped Away
Howarand chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
That stupid whore. hate you lily
Howarand chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
OMG haha Lily slap him was the best part
Howarand chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
So lily forget her feelings for DSev when James around? This girl a whore, I hate her but I love her because she makes snape happy
Howarand chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Why do i love James being suffer? lol
Howarand chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
I don't Lily trying toi get him friends of Griffindor I want him to found his own not the people, or house who always hates him
Howarand chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
This is so sad. As an emotional man. I dried so much not to cry. so I cover it with a laugh. Great stry but so dark and sad
Grunt chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
I'm surprised that I haven't gone mental after reading this. It was really hard to imagine a very depressed Severus Snape. But he has Lily, and Remus, Mary and even Sirius. Also, he has the rest of Hogwarts on his side. He will survive.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Please add more chapters it's a really good story I would love to see it finished
Grimm Productions chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
I rather enjoy this story more than I tought I would according to the first chapter. Hope for more of these sort of chapters with an happy ending more often.

How you are writing this whole thing is what makes this more special i belive
narutonarutolove chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
i love this story, i really do. Especially with the problems with eileen, its very fresh and new!
IonicAmalgam chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
At least there's enough forewarning to fill in the conclusion of the story via reader imagination.
He Who Dreams chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great Story- wish it would be finished...
pstibbons chapter 21 . 5/28/2009
Nice. Any chance of an update?
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 21 . 5/20/2009
I loved it! After the first few chapters I finally stopped crying. D
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I love it so far, and I'm gonna continue reading, but I just had to say- this fic has me bawling like a baby! (then again I've always been over sensitive about Sevvy and Lily...)