Reviews for Sane
Shiruy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Short, concise and powerful. Love it to pieces and wish you'd come back to the site to write some more. Your style has a way of gripping me and not letting go that I haven't experienced with any other author. Really, thank you for writing this.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow! Well done. Powerful with pretension. Intense.
necha chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
hey, loved this one-shot story you did, are you thinking of doing a possible sequl to it cause if so that would be awesome i mean this has a great story in the making.
strafica chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was... I like it. if you ever write more it would be awesome!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Technically, 'I Am Legend' belongs to the author, Richard Matheson, who wrote it in 1954.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
that was AWESOME, very very NICE, I liked it

THANKS:"D
magdalene82 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
You are a fantastic writer; I'm just sad you don't write more chapters for your stories now that I've discovered you!
Jax118 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I really really hope you plan on updating this. I LOVE IT!
jts chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This story is too cool for words. I hadn't even thought of a crossover between these two, and you do it very well.

I enjoy all of your stories very much and wish you health and long life.
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
this would make a really interesting story. its something different and i did like I am legend. Well, anything with will smith in it really. anyway...hope you continue...you are planning to right?
celestialwitch chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
interesting.

i'm deffiently keeping tabs on this one. :)
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
awesomeness!
BlueDove chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
The desperation is very palpable.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Nice start.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was really awesome.

I could make a guess about the reason behind Buffy's immunity, but I think leave it out if that's okay.

I can't help but hope that perhaps we'll be able to look back on her and Robert someday.