Reviews for Fairytale Gone Bad
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 10 . 4/29
I'll take the cookies, but I'm not quite of legal age for that rum yet.

Have I mentioned that I think that you're a fantastic writer?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 4/29
The demanding reviews thing is kind of annoying though. Believe me, I have stories on other writing sites and I KNOW the feeling of seeing the hundreds of hits and maybe getting a dozen reviews, but I can't demand that they start reviewing. They don't owe us anything.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 4/29
Who did this song?
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 4/29
I love Panic! My greatest middle-school achievement was getting my hipster bff to listen to this song and completely fall in love with them.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 4/29
I love that song!

And I was about to ask if we'd be hearing from Jack's P.o.V anytime soon.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 4/29
I have no love for Will, but I don't particularly dislike him either. If I can squint and cock my head and still sort-of see his original character in the monster you made then it will be enough.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 4/29
Interesting. Though I feel like Jack might've tried resisting more, or will the guilt come back to haunt him later?
sallydanz13 chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
loved the story!
xjenny0724 chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Just finished. Great story! I wish it was longer! It was so good it left me feeling a little empty inside after I was done. You have wonderful vocabulary and sentence structure. You're great at painting a picture in the reader's mind :) Really glad I got to read this story. As I said you put a great and dark twist on the story and the reasoning and background behind it all was obviously really thought-out and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. Makes me happy :p Wonderful turnout and I'm glad Elizabeth got closure and everything worked out. Really wished that this would have happened for real in the movies, at least the ending... Ah well. That's what we have writers like you for.
thanks again for this!
xjenny0724 chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
wow... Amazing chapter. I love that you explored Jack's backstory. From what you said you thought it felt forced and you werent comfortable with it but i think you did very well. Kudos
favoriting this story
you've taken a dark twist on a story I've come to love, brilliant.
xjenny0724 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Great first chapter :) You really did a different take on Elizabeth and I thought it was really cool. Excited to see what else is to come!
blvckflame chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
I loved this story from beginning to end! Seriously one of the best stories I've come upon on Lizze and Jack! Lol but this story was definitely AMAZING! Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Just a little thought with the the translation...I take a little Spanish, but I think Usted would be replaced with TĂș since it's the informal version of you. The order would be different, because they can imply pronouns unlike English and to say one has something is often this is of (name). So, the translation would equal:Now you have (implied your) absolution. I just don't know have and all the rules of Spanish to say.

Hm, IDK, I only know a little bit. Good story. Sorry for the Spanish lesson, La novela es fenomenal y muy bueno. Internsante idea
Wuthered Ivy 2 chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Have I got review for you! Bet it's been awhile since you have had a review in this one but I just barely discovered your amazing story.

So basically, I curtsy humbly before you and the talent so obvious in your writing. To watch Elizabeth's transformation. Her fall from grace her self destructive behavior, all from her inability to accept who and what she was. Yes, that last theme right there will always strike a chord with your readers. Certainly did with me of course.

Anyway, the backstory you came up with for Captain Jack was stunning, tragic and everything that can break a lesser man. Yes, to make Captain Jack so human in his backstory is something a lot of writer's neglect but was absolutely necessary for your story.

Your tale got down to the nitty gritty of human flaws, the devils we can be to each other, but also the angels we can be (even if the particular angel I'm thinking of is a little rum soaked. ;} )

This was worth every second of time I spent on it. Which, considering the preciousness of time, is saying something.

Bless your muse, dearie. ;}
Amazilia chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
As an ex self harmer, I'm simply enthralled by this story. I understand her pain and I wished some ruggedly handsome scaly wag had come to rescue me then. Lucky girl, she is.