Reviews for Memories and Second Chances
Marche V chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Good story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Michael chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Honestly, i cried way more than i should have. Would have preferred a happy ending, still a great story though
dragonball256 chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Aw man what an amazing story this was, that ending had me nearly in tears, despite the fact I didn't like that he died it probably made the story even better.
Leestar33 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Oh my god I cried. :(
4Five chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I've read your fanfiction bout two years ago or something when I got my new flat and had to unpack loads of boxes with whatever in them, but found myself suddenly reading "memories and second chances" on my new (still wrapped in plastic) couch. At that time I hadn't subscribed to so I didn't leave a comment. I also finished Crisis Core a few days before I started reading it. I was so imba, hp 60.000 and anything and I was like "hell no I killed Genesis on hardcore mode with two strikes and Zack died anyways" and then I found your fic and was like "hell yes he survives!" and then I finished it and was like "oh fuck that shit I bury myself!".
Anyways, the end was really good. I love, really, love those sad endings when everybody cries but thinks of moving on ans is grateful for the sacrifice ans stuff. yeah, I'm trailing off.
Your story is gorgeous. I'd really enjoyed it and so I leave this comment, remembering, that I almost cried when he died. I also loved the fluffy parts when Aerith and Zack got closer.
Well, since some time has passed since I read it, I'll read it again I suppose. Thanks for some beautiful hours of getting lost in a written Crisis Core :)
yay chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow, that was very good. But since i'm a hardcore Crisis Core fan it make me angry when you get the quotes wrong... XD.
xFishyCrackerCakesx chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Phew. This is quite something you have here. Taking me a whole to read but it's really good so far!
I'm more of the type to read short little things, but this caught my attention and well. I'm stuck reading it. You're awesome. Utterly awesome.
Swandie chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
aaaah, I cant wait untill zack meet her DX so I'll go to the next chap
Swandie chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
oooh, so he is alive huh? hehehe. So glad :3
Swandie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love it :) but... I tought that u would change the ending :(( so he's still dead huh?
CC-fan chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Haha, you got the dates exactly right. Crisis Core is set 7 years before, Zack was 18 by Neibelheim, they spent four years in the tubes, and 1 year till the end of the game :) nice deduction skills
vD3thlyViz4Gv chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Wow you have quickly risen to become my favorite author with this and especially Love thy enemy, both are my favorite fanfics out there. Your doing a really good job and I hope I can see more of your fantastic work in the future ;)
Adam chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
That was great! I can't see Zack using his buster sword for training though (wear, tear and rust) when he used the blunt side for killing stuff to avoid any of the above side effects. Still, fantastic work.
weirdismyname chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
All right. It made me cry.. The last chapter REALLY made me cry! It's been a long time since I've read stories in fanfiction.. And your story nailed it! I love all the chapters.

CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
I think a little piece of me just died inside. I actually cried too...poor Zack. Poor Aerith...