Reviews for Concoct
goalattack chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Ok well it's been a few years since this was complete...but I am not sure how I managed to miss it completely :) You may not even read this anymore but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed such a well thought out Maggie and PJ fic :)
Sarah1311 chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
Really quite review causeim short on time but this is fantastic I just smiled the whole way through
Sarah1311 chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
Love it

Absolutely love it

Fantastic chapter

Can't wait for the next

Hopefully some more baby talk

And maggie catching up with emma

Cute In this chapter with maggie And emma

And maggie wanting kids

Update as soon as you can please

Thanks heaps
Sarah1311 chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
this is great but i have the feeling that you will

end it soon :(

great writing

an update whenever possible would be great

cheers
cathstaff chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
ohh my god..!

i love this story and have missed it so much..

thanks for the up-date.. ah :)

**happy happy person**

please please up-date soon..

your one of the last maggie and pj story writers..!

thanks so much..!

cathy oxox
Catty chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
So SO glad you've updated. I love the tentativeness behind this story, it's like two steps forward, half a step back, a PJ to the rescue and then two steps forward again.

Great work.

cathstaff chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
hey..

just read you latest chapter.. it is great..

this story is really believable and you connect with the

charater really well

thanks again.. hope to read another one soon..!

Cathy oxox
Sarah1311 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
This was such a good chapter you showed maggie and pj just mucking around but still showing that they have somevery serious stuff to work out but in the mean time they can put it of and relax
Sarah1311 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
Thanks for this it was really really great probably one of m favourite chapters thanks keep writing
Sarah1311 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Please keep writing,

you write really good engaging chapters

well done

cheers
leeisa chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
hey that was realy good as is the story so far I do hope you keep going with it I enjoy reading can"t wait til you update cheers
cathstaff chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
hey..

thanks again for a wonderful chapter.. i really enjoy reading your work and if you need any help just e-mail.. i'm not the best writer but i can come up with ideas..!

hope to read some more soon... and please don't finish it to early there are very few really really good maggie and pj fics still other there and this is one of them.. happy endings are always the best with these 2 charaters..as in the show they never got them..!

thanks again..! :)
cathstaff chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
hey..

this is one of my fav stories going at the moment.. can't wait to see what happenes next..

keep up the excellent work..

thanks. :)
Catty chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
Yay! that talked it through and finally arrived on the same page together. PJ admitted his fears, and Maggie allayed them.

Great work. Can't wait for their breakfast, and am curious as to whether they'll last through the night, or whether one of them will have a late night visitor!

Catty chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
PJ a Lions fan! No way!

Sorry. Not exactly what you were looking for when you wrote andposted this chapter.

I can understand PJ's hesitancy, and his worry as to whether everything will be all right - but I think they have to trust each other and trust what they have between them - and to believe in it.

Great update.