Reviews for Curiosity 2
Jenna Jade chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
Really great set of stories! Although the English translation is quite literally a bit out of sequence often, too often; which in turn makes it extremely difficult to follow the writer's train of thought in reference to what any given character is going thru or thinking with their perspectives.

I.E.: Story writer's syntax/diction; "Wait for me arrivin'; but let that little stowaway to get a little afraid", This is actually incorrect in how you would translate the meaning of this sentence from-I'm guessing is-Italian. (Correct translation: "Wait for me TO arrive -or- 'Wait for me arrival; but let that little stowaway',-drop the TO-'get a little scared -or- worried'. Not 'to get a little afraid'; this is politically incorrect in your enunciation or articulation of said sentence, etc., so on and so-forth).

When translating to English you have to remember that you can't actually translate in literal form. Romanization comes heavy into play here and you have to remember to add the suppositions, prefixes, suffixes, adjectives, pro-nouns, nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives and whatnot of everything else correctly in their proper places and forms as well. Otherwise what you intend to write really comes out rather confusing and tongue twisted for the reader to understand.

I don't intend to sound scolding in your efforts to transcribe words to English but I think it would benefit you more if you had someone with a commanding understanding of the English language to help you better write your posts in grammatical and ecumenical sequence. I truly hope that this helps you out a bit more with your future stories. If ever you have need to have a Beta-reader or just have help to proofread chapters for future posts please allow me the pleasure to accommodate you with it in any way possible!

Again, I truly enjoyed your stories(y) and your suspense with the sequence of events was quite superb! I hope you continue to post more stories in the future for readers to enjoy at their pleasure.

**Jenna Di'Carlo )
sam-u-knw chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
I cant wait to read curiosity three update soon
Animal Mongoose chapter 24 . 9/14/2009
I laughed, cried, held my breath, all sorts of emotions that I can't express now. Please do continue this in some way. Maybe finding the fountain of youth or something. I would like to at least know what happened to Will and Governer Swann. Please continue this soon! :)
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 24 . 3/4/2009
I just finished this story and I love it! Can't wait to see the next sequel!
Sparkle85 chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
Ahh, it's so sad to see the end to this wonderful fic. I loved it! Thank you for continuing and finishing the fic! Haven't read a descent Jack/Elizabeth fic in a long while. Thank You! And you did a good job! :)
Esmerelda Calicofury chapter 24 . 3/1/2009
WOW! need I say it again... WOW! This was the best sparrabeth I have ever read. The frist one and the second.

I am hoping that if there is gonna be a third, that it will be as amazing as these last 2.

In regards to the third, any plot in mind? Maybe the adventures that the parents have with their older children.

I'd love to see what kind of young lady Jacqueline would become. More like her mother or father? maybe both? OOHH! She'd be quite the hell-raiser if she was a bit o' both!

I can actually picture Jack scaring young men off with his pistol from his daughter! My dad actually did that to my last BF. Boy, was that a riot!

ANYHOW! Well done mate! Hoping for more from ye!
Esmerelda Calicofury chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love… and be loved in return.”

Did ye get that from the movie "Moulin Rouge"?

That is the most powerful saying that I know. It's almost like the creed I live by.

This chapter was very well written. So worth the wait.
Sparkle85 chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
OH no! Not another tradegy, lol, they've suffered enough. HEHE, love the fic, please continue!
CallMeHome chapter 22 . 12/22/2008
OMG! You can't end there! What happened to Alex! Update soon!
piratemommy chapter 22 . 12/22/2008
this is a wonderful story I hope you keep writting it love it very much so sad how much more can lizzie & jack take what has happened to alex ? cant waite for the next chapter
LilliSparrabeth chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
How wonderful this is! Finally the family is together again!
Sparkle85 chapter 20 . 11/22/2008
YAAY, they're back together! Continue please! More!
sasami1972 chapter 20 . 11/19/2008
This is one of the most beautiful Sparrabeth stories that I have ever read. Please continue.
Generated Anomoly chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
this is the most GORGEOUS story i have ever read. Thanks for writing it and i cant wait for an update

Sparkle85 chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
Thank goodness the children are save; can't wait until they are reunited. And, what's this? Another twist? haha, continue soon!