Reviews for Adam's life in D3
Duckgirl99 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Please continue with this story! Or at least put a closing chapter on it! I love it and Adam is my favorite character too! And he's hot...just sayin! :)
Dimples73 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
good story update soon
BOBSkipMuck1115 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
yes u should continue this story i really want to see how far adam and nicky their love goes and what will happen in future u r right charlie is a creep and loser in d3 mighty ducks also of all the characters in the mighty ducks adam banks is my flavorite
BOBSkipMuck1115 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
yes it was really adorable i think it should go further then them being girlfriend and boyfriend so that means them becoming husband and wife
Raspberries-Vanilla chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
like the story so far, i would think that getting more into the whole depth of how they become friends again and the introduction of Nicky to the Ducks, with Connie already in the know would be quite nice to see.
PetiteDiable chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Really enjoying reading this story! Love how cute adam and nicky are together :) UPDATE x
reader-babe chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
please update
awtr101fan chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
that was so sweet. especially when adam made nicky blush. they're really cute together like connie said in that other chapter. can't wait for a new chapter. merry crhistmas :)

-erica