Reviews for Intimacy
WishFlower chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very well written, I'm impressed.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww, this was sweet in that slightly stalkerish way. Lol. Shame on Edmund. It was great though. I loved it.

Peace Out! _
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
YAY! This pairing is so damn awesome!1

3 luuv it!

Ill have to look for more...

HQJ
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Beautifully written... I love it!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw... Seems very... brotherly at the end. I love how you described Edmund's feelings so well.
cooroo chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Somebody give Edmund a hug! Please!

-ahem-

Sorry, I just got a little carried away. I was hoping for a happy ending (I'm an absolute sucker for them) but I loved the ending you wrote. It was a lot more believable than a happy one would have been.

Like I said about your Peter/Caspian story, I love how you write slash, making it more about feelings than smut. I only wish that more people wrote slash like you do.

I loved the idea of Edmund feeling unsure but always having his siblings there to help him through everything, and then Caspian being alone. Well, not as alone as he thinks he is, but still.

Really sweet, and sad. I really liked it.
youarenotalone chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Unrequited love! I have a soft spot for this kind of story. The story did feel a little overwritten in some places. It is important to remember that smaller sentences and words are important as well and that they provide necessary balance.

All in all I really like the plot and it is one of the most well-written stories I have read on this site. I hope you don't mind my constructive criticism. It is just that you write very well and I'd love to see you get better.

-Rebecca

P.S. One small continuity thing. Between Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, one year passes in England and three years pass in Narnia.
blerghy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You know I love it. :D I really enjoyed the descriptions of Caspian as he dreamt. Very nice.

:D :D :D