Reviews for Yours Truly
Loves to read books chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Loved it.
westernlady27gm chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Your Story was fantastic! Cortes would rather eat dirt than show his vunerabilty,and you showed it well. If Skyland ever comes back on TV, I hope this would be one that would run! Bravo!
AbsoluteTrash chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Horray for Cortes killing someone! ::is shot::

The details with the dream/Cortes' mind was like WOAH. The orange strands holding Cheng and Lena back, the exploding car, and the change of the mental demension to physical. Ya handled that real well.

Cheng needs an asprin.
The Lightning Flash chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Pinch yourself, Cortes! *shot*

Love it, Hness. :D Poor Cortes, you do love to make him suffer. And rock on Dahlia!

Did Alexis have to go and deal with Mahad? XD
someonerandom not signed in chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Sweet! New chapter. I like the turn about with the Sejinnthing instead of having someone miraculously come back to life, though admittedly it would probably fit in with some of the episode plot lines in the series... ... ...

Anyway, getting suspenseful now so please update soon.
puppyface009 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
*looks around* Something tells me Tian can't be trusted...:P

Awsome fic, can't for more chapters.
Someonerandome chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Alright! New chapter! Looks like its gettin good (*Rubs hands together*)
Phoenix Le Grand chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Yay, new chap! (And longer. :P)

Ok.. Tian? :P TIAN? I dun fully trust her, she's a unicorn. Think it's the way you wrote her, but meh. KEEP WRITING.

(I'm never serious when it comes to reviewing :P)
Treehuggerme chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ah, yes, it finally appears!

A story with great potential, and an intriguing plot. I'm hoping you stick with it, which you have on everything else. It's just a tricky idea, I'd say.

Glad there's still Skyland on the mind! Update soon!

Hawkfrost2
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Yay! Go Cortes! Fight! Win!

*shot*

Good opening chapter, setting the first blocks for the story to come. Keep it coming. :D

I love the reverence with which Cortes opens the letter: no tearing.

(And fix that title! :P)
metamorphstorm chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Great start! And very intriguing. (I don;t know if that's the right word.) But hurry up with C2, okay?
Someonerandome chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yeah! A new skyland fic! I've liked your other stuff and this too, shows promise. Please update soon.
Dalek Prime chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
this looks cool. update soon