Reviews for The Rinko Mystery
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 6/5
This still gives me nightmares! Written so well. The progression of Ryoma's paranoia that actually turned out to be true... Ugh. So good. And yea, even if Rinko tripped and fell because of the cat, doesn't negate him killing Nanako. Haha, I always come back to this fic. c:

Mel's Merleawe
StuckOnAMonochromeStage chapter 1 . 1/31
Why do I feel like Karupin is the actual culprit? I don't know what's going on in my head, but, it's just...the end is so suspicious! I kind of got the feeling that Karupin caused the death of Ryoma's mom by causing her to trip into the well or something and intentionally got Ryoma to start suspecting his dad by running away...yeah, I really don't know what's going on in my head. I'm thinking that a /cat/ is a murderer and a evil mastermind. So, like, confirm it? I doubt it's actually true but at least this way I'll get proof that I'm officially crazy (lol).
But, overall, I loved it! I usually don't read mystery/thriller but this one really sent chills down my spine.
ilko chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
jesus CHRIST holy shit that was so intense my heart rate is way up right now. you are GOOD at this.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Geez, that's kinda creepy. lol. Poor Nanako, though. And where will Ryoma go now?
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
my chest, it hurts
thank you thank you thank you Karupin is ALIVE! thank you
I loved your story
wow... you really don't like Nanjiroh (as said in your authors note earlier)
your story was really good, and enjoyable 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Wow! O.O that was amazing... You rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That was...incredibly realistic and intense.

Job well done.

You are a genius.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
wow. actually i still feel the quick beating of my heart.
its like reading a suspense novel and i am part of it. its like being ryoma. how scary to face the fact that his father is the killer. how scary to face that your father stand in front of you to kill you. magnificent.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
When Ryoma called Tezuka, you've managed to give me a panic attack. Oh God. Four rings. So much suspense in Four. FREAKING. Rings. Jesus Christ, I thought Tezuka forgot his phone or something. I loved it. I just hope I don't have a nightmare.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
...I am shocked to the point of speechless. Truly, I am. I...don't know what to say. It's awesome?...NO. It's good yet so morbid. ...Ok maybe not morbid, cause I read and say worse. Moe of a, realistic? Yea, realistic! I think that why it feel so much more...scarier and true.
downtown.baby chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh my god! That was so sad! I can't stop crying. Im so glad I had decided to read this and that you thought of this! Though I am kind of confused with the part about Karupin...
BlueberryFridge chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ugh. I feel a few years older after reading this - again. Jesus! I'm pretty glad you used Karupin to make it all at least a bit better; otherwise, I'd still feel the tension in the dead of the night! Seriously, mate, I fail find a story of this genre that can satisfy me more than this had! And, after reading yer other stories, I couldn't help falling in love with yer writing style! :D This one was gee dee memorable, though.
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I have no words. Oh wait, yes I do. That was fugging AWESOME! Totally terrifying, but AWESOME! Although, it is eleven thirty right now and I'm probably going to have nightmares, you're a very good author (but this is the only fic of yours I've read). I never would've figured it out. And mysteries are often terrifying so I don't read them often (I get scared easily) but I'll know tomorrow if I regret reading this or not :) I'm glad at least Karupin's okay. I'll probably never be able to see Nanjirou in the same way ever again, though. Scary
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
wow just wow i thought id finished reading this a long time ago but i dont remeber this but amzing jobwow just wow i thought id finished reading this a long time ago but i dont remeber this but amzing job