Reviews for A History
Smarmy Puggles chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I absolutely adore this! I'm finding trouble writing how this story made me feel, but my, it was amazing, and really quite upsetting. You have a really quite wonderful talent!
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
My god. Tears in my eyes
phantomy-cookies chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh love love love love love.

How do I love thee, let me count the ways...

- Fabala is warm but ill-fitting, like wearing your father's boots to play in.

- She can bear Elphie the least of all, because Elphie is the one with such f*cking worth to her.

- Fae is selfishness, allowing what she shouldn't, blurring the lines that she once firmly toed, when she ranted and raved from the safety of books and blankets and love deep enough to drown in.

- Auntie is as close to anonymity as she will ever be, and she is not quite sure how she likes the feel of it.

And of course...

- The Wicked Witch of the West is the legend.

- And Elphaba lives.

Talk about the art of simplicity. You described a novel’s worth of exposition in just a few paragraphs. Every single facet of Elphaba's character was touched upon in the loveliest, most succinct way possible. A beautiful homage to who she was and is.

Gads, but I love you.

*shoves this on the favorites pile*
Mirsha chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This manages to be both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time and I really like it.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
So gripping, like a drawn out poem. Loved it.

"The Wicked Witch of the West is the legend.

And Elphaba lives."

SO perfect, I cannot describe it.
IHeartHuckabees chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That last line was fucking epic.
ThankGoodness chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I adored the part about Elphie, because I'm such a shameful Elphaba/Glinda shipper. Very beautifully written.