Reviews for Stragest thing yet
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Awww, I like this. You should continue this. Luffy should have twins, two girls. Zoro triplets, all boys (he does like things in multiples of three's.) and Sanji a boy. Please update this story :)
HAREOO3 chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Please update soon. Luffy should have a boy, Sanji a girl and Zoro twins, two boys :)
Kaley chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
ZORO SHOULD HAVE TWIN GIRLS
SANJI SHOULD HAVE A GIRL
LUFFY SHOULD HAVE A BOY
Delylie chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
War dieng for a nother charter. Plese write a nother 1 soon! Yor a realy great righter!
:D
Lauddie chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Please please! Update soooonn! This is the greatest fanfiction I have read in such a long, long time! Please, please, please! Do it for me and all your other fans! Update soooooon!
Delyla chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Luffy should have a boy
Sanji should have a girl
And in a twisting turn of events, Zoro should have twin boy and girl
jia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
please i begging to you. please update the next chapter. as for the child, maybe you can make luffy pregnant twin daughter,zoro's child a boy and so is sanji. it would be awesome! i like your fanfic!
PLEASE CHECK MY BIO chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
E for all of em make it crazy for the Straw hats triplets each would be insane do that 8U IMA FIRIN MAH CRAZY LAZAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR
bounty hunter x5 chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
it was good i think luffy should have a boy and zoro and sanji should have twin girls,
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Luffy- triplets, two girls and one boy.(Girl one resembles Luffy, Girl two resembles the both of them and the boy resembles Emily)

Zoro- Twin boy and girl.(Both resemble Tashigi but with Zoro's hair color)

Sanji-Boy.(Looks exactly like Sanji only with Nami's eyes and hair is a orangeish yellow)

This is just one idea I've had for a wile. Also here are some name suggestions. Luna, Emma, Lenny, Zack, Trixie, or Samuel.
mimifoxlove chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
hi

interesting story!

I thought it was really sweet that Robin was comforting Zoro after his encounter with Tashigi. I also thought it was cool Smoker did not chase the straw hat pirates after he found out that their strongest fighters are pregnant.

Luffy

d

update soon

-mimi
xTsukiHikari chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I think that Luffy should have E) A boy and a girl , Zoro should have A) A Girl and Sanji should have D) Twin girls.

Please update soon D:
IndigoCanary chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
luffy should have a girl and a boy,sanji should have 2 girls,zoro should have two boys.
your sister chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I think that Luffy should have a should have a girl (remember! he hearts girls!) And Zoro should have a boy.

Oh and A LITTLE LESS(A LOT) BAD WORDS!Thank you!:-)!
EraseAlpha chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Wow,that was great!I love this story!