Reviews for Pain of Loss
Rose Tiger chapter 11 . 3/8
I like this. Keep going.
danielpaul chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Good chapter on the training with Hinata...and the battle with Neji.
danielpaul chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Wow! You have written an outstanding NaruHina chapter here. This is what makes these two characters soooo good together...and you capture the relationship in a super way here. Very emotional and romantic with both Naruto and Hinata.
danielpaul chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
So Hinata is going to train with Naruto? Cool presentation of these two characters.
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I'm a little confused...but I guess that this is a crossover to a manga that I know nothing about? I will read on.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
An unusual twist in your opening chapter...I like it! I think that this could be a great NaruHina story...judging from the others that you have written.
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
WOW! SO, THIS IS A CROSS-OVER?
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
NICE!
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
awesome
Spidey Legend chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
A wonderful start
Hektols chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
You should have pointed in the summary that this was DBZ crossover. Naruto should be more powerful is he is Broly's son.
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
It's good to see that the council is canon type and not fanfiction type. Many writters think that they are a bunch of Sasuke fans. After Lee recovers Naruto should join Asuma's team now that Sahikamaru is a chuunin.
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
plz dont let hinata have any chi or ki -.- and not harem with her in it either hinata pairings with naruto just lame man
Elemeffayoh chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
oh naruto will kick his ass!
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
wow anko and kakashi i really cant see that but hey it could happen and plus your story and good going :P