Reviews for Triste
Belthasar chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice story.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Lol, I agree. You should write a chapter fic for that. This was good and it was believable. We all have first loves and we learn from it. The next, biggest love, is when we love more. I think, that might just be me. Can't wait to see if you do write a chapter fic.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Nice story :3
Gale chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aw. Good ending!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Words cannot begin to describe how truly and spectacularly genius this is. I mean, you said you came away inspired, but WOW. I think I'm in love with this fic, it's so good.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
beautiful. Two of my fav pairing with her.
Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was so beautiful. Your descriptions were just so well done. I loved the part focusing on her relationship with Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru - it was exactly right.

And thank you so much for all those lovely comments about my fic - I admit, I was probably bright red when I read them.

I absolutely cannot wait for more of your fic - especially your Minako/Setsuna fic
Swift chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
AW!

I loved this. My favourite pairings of all time for Setsuna are Selenity (check!) and Minako (check!). My two favourite in the same fic, wow! Setsuna is just the right mix of angst, depression and humour that make her the Sailor Pluto that we love. Great fic!
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
very well written

loved it through and through

keep up the great work