Reviews for Potions
P chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh it's so perfect! Characterization is spot on, flawless storytelling, great dialogue, so much emotion, yet never over the top - it is dosed perfectly. This story is like a perfectly brewed potion. YOU are the one who earned Felix Felicis... unfortunately, I can't give you one, I can only give you my praise. :D Awesome work!
District12Survivor chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Great story. loved it. keep it up!
yay chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ok, this made me cry.
ermalope chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow. Really well done! :)
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm really not a fan of the Harry Potter books, but I can't help but treasure your stories of Snape. They seem to stand alone, and I don't need to read the books to admire them. )
Marionette chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
how utterly depressing...but in a good way. i'm not sure if that makes sense, but i promise that i mean it in the best way possible. haha. really though, it was so perfectly characterized and sad...sigh. great job.
anonymous131313 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
loove it!
Booth-is-my-Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Awe this is so great. I'm glad I randomly found it. :)
Demeterr chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ah this was good.
Erythros chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
"She had forgotten how he could look through her when he wished, how he could read her feelings when he had the courage to try."

That line just oozed of Severus. I admire your ability to capture his character rather accurately in this story. HOW do you do it?

Thank you for writing this! It was wonderful, sad and really just something that could have fit perfectly in canon.
PureReflection chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is wonderful - so in character, and I'd been musing to myself earlier how the dynamics of Slughorn, Lily, and Snape in a classroom together might have worked. This is very realistic.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
A teenage Snape who was in character! And I rather liked your Lily! NIce work!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
And of course Lily _knows_ she's perfectly justified. No matter how cruel she is. Did she ever turn down any of Sluggy's awards? No. After all, she's a Gryffindor and therefore morally perfect, and all Slytherins are scum.

But she never did explain what it was she wanted Snape to _do_. Yes, how dare he associate with members of his own house, after all, instead of accepting her beloved Marauders (who were still tormenting him all this time, no doubt, while she laughed) as...friends. After all, they were the good guys.

Weren't they?
Kamp chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
oh, poor severus. i don't usually read lily fics, but i do like the whole potions competition thing, and the whole issue of choice and understanding.
xNymphadoraX chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow. This was really powerful, full of emotion and startling detail. Severus's dialog was truly heartbreaking; as Lily said, he still doesn't get it. I can really see this fitting perfectly into cannon. It's so sad that it took losing her (to death, that is) for him to begin making the right choices not for her but because it was right. That last line, was a heart-clencher...