Reviews for Children of the Red Sun
Montara chapter 46 . 11/14/2015
I know that in your ANs you said you had trouble writing this story but whatever you did worked because this is a really, really great story with a really, really great plot! And when I'll have the time, I will definitely come back and read it again!

Can't say I would mind if sometime in the future you'll do an outtake with Jor and Danni. :D Yeah, I know, you said in the AN you won't, but I can hope :D

It's just, their future is so unclear, a lot happened to them and even Kale didn't know if their love will be strong enough to get them though what happened. Sometimes it's enough, sometimes it's better to just move on separately. And I'm just curious if they made it...

Thank you so much for posting this story here on Ffn! You are one of the most talented authors around here! Great stories! :)
Montara chapter 45 . 11/14/2015
Doomsday is finally dead. Nice work!
Montara chapter 44 . 11/14/2015
I feel so sorry for Jor's son but it seems he's just a monster. Poor guy, he had no chance for a true life. Now they'll have to kill him!

I can't believe Yim. I really thought she was smarter than that! Instead she turned out to be just a fanatic! So disappointed :(

Total war...gave me goosebumps!
Montara chapter 43 . 11/14/2015
Glad the Alliance realized it was a trap and set one of their own instead. But what about Jor's son?
Montara chapter 42 . 11/14/2015
With Vong changing tactics things might get ugly, well, much uglier than they are right now.

Nice moment between Leia and her daughter.

Jagged Fel...
Montara chapter 41 . 11/14/2015
A total victory! Danni's hate is understandable after everything she went through.
Montara chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
Things are heating up...

I wonder if Yim's role will be a positive one or not. Maybe she did something to the embryo and in the end it won't be that bad, and she'll have her own god like Danni has Jor (she kind of wanted that when she was jealous that Danni wasn't hurt like she was).
Montara chapter 39 . 11/14/2015
The Vong's new weapon is almost ready. :

Anakin and Jaina are true heroes :) Great team!
Montara chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
Anakin is the key of their salvation for the moment.
Montara chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Wow, Thrawn's plan was a surprise! At least Anakin escaped and he's good with computers...bet he can cause a lot of damage that way, maybe even free the rest and send a message to Han and Kale. Can't he send a message to Kale through the Force?

Interesting the way the Jedi bond, maybe that bond could be used in the future.
Montara chapter 36 . 11/14/2015
It's good that Kale is thinking on his choices. If he thought he was always right then he wouldn't have been the right person for this new job.

Danni and Jor needed this talk. Do they realize they're going to be parents in a way, no matter if the kid will be modified by the Vong?

Jaina is going spy..I wonder why?
Montara chapter 35 . 11/13/2015
Not guilty. But he can remember every being he killed :

Poor Jan :( I mean, I know Danni was raped too, but Quashel was gentle...I don't think those men were...they were desperate.

Danni can hurt Jor now but she loves him so I don't think she'll be able to really do it. And now they're sharing a kiss and maybe more. Definitely a couple.
Montara chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
Very emotional. :
Montara chapter 33 . 11/13/2015
Jor is back his old self but can't imagine the guilt he's going to feel all his life for all those lives he took, no matter if he was Qahsel at that time. For his sake I hope he won't remember his time with Vong.

Now they'll have to deal with that robot and the embryo turned Vong.
Montara chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
Wow, Jor split in two! But, will he feel whole now that Qahsel is out of his body? That was so strange. But interesting :

Loved Danni's power over Jor.