Reviews for Children of the Red Sun
ronickokth1 chapter 27 . 12/11/2017
I like how evenly you write this story. With a being as powerful as Superman the other characters could've fallen by the wayside but you keep everyone relevant.
ronickokth1 chapter 14 . 12/10/2017
Wow,just wow. I'm thoroughly enjoying your story.
ronickokth1 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
I really enjoyed the first book and I'm enjoying this one as well. I never would have thought Superman in the Starwars Universe would work this well
Rawrking chapter 46 . 11/25/2017
great ending to a great story. despite any criticisms, it's well written like any of your other stories and I couldn't drop it until I finished
Rawrking chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Jor is a retard
Guest chapter 46 . 1/22/2017
Bravo!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/22/2017
Aaaaaaw... damn it!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/22/2017
I'm not done with this chapter yet, but wanted to say that the coming together of the forces (hee) is inspiring.
scifijoe chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
Hi, I do remember that Movie. SIGH, if that was not enough, they did the even more forgettable: The. Quest for Peace.
This story rocks.
scifijoe chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
Well, I enjoyed this story and the prequel. This was an interesting take on both Superman and Star Wars. It is unfortunate that it took me this long to find you.
IF you might be interested in an AU version of Supergirl, try LG58's Kim Possible: Super-girl. It is a fun read.
bavalos chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
So you're going to "Jacen" Jor?
The Sound Shaman chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
I've been reading your HP fanfiction for years, this has a similar voice, but you've gotten better at writing. I mean this is entertaining enough, your more recent writing is better. Also, in your various writings, you have not been reluctant to use clichés, but usually in such a creative way that the term applied only nominally.
madsloth chapter 45 . 5/20/2016
final thoughts after chapter 46 review.

it is kind of funny. I look back at 2 of my issues with the story in past reviews and I realize only after reading the whole thing that they were not real issues at all.

Thrawn undoubtedly knew that having Kale fly needlessly around the galaxy would hurt the Republic, but that is exactly what he wanted, to force them in to a position where they needed to create the alliance so he could maneuver them right were he wanted them. It only looked to me like it was tactically stupid because I did not know his intent was exactly the opposite of what we were lead to believe it was. Though in hindsight I do recall thinking it was odd that the imperial guard guy went along with the alliance plan if he had killed all the moffs for helping kill the emperor clone.

The Eclipse - it had been used at the battle of Bastion... but also powered down and haunted for a decade... makes no sense, except there were 2 of them. but I guess the only problem with that becomes the fact that someone would have said something about it. "You think that was cool, you should have seen the eclipse at the battle of Bastion..."

all in all well played sir, well played.
madsloth chapter 46 . 5/18/2016
once again, an excellent story, thanks for writing it.

just in case you ever go back and tweek the story some i will mention one last minor issue that might not even really exist.

after Vader chopped up the Organas he blasted the city of Aldera of the planet. I assume it was rebuilt but there was no mention of the destruction of the palace and city when talking about the attack by Vader (while talking about the data chip he left for Leia.) while in that palace.

again thanks for the excellent story.
madsloth chapter 35 . 5/17/2016
I’m pretty sure you’re deleating my reviews but oh well, kind of like why you block my account… I just don’t get it.

But anyway all in all a good chapter but there are two issues I caught,

1) the eclipse was used in the battle at Bastion yet has been powered down for the last 8 years.

"I still don't understand how you were able to have that ship ready so quickly," Pellaeon said as the Eclipse-class super dreadnaught Bastion's Hope fired its superlaser.

And 2) Jol-Els facial scars
She already knew about the scars on his face…
But before
He was bleeding from a cut on his face—a face that bore none of the self-inflicted wounds from his lightsaber that Qahsel did just moments before he somehow split in two.