Reviews for Children of the Red Sun
Draed chapter 46 . 6/12
Thank you. So much.
For combining two of my favorite universes and for a truly magnificent story.
You have a gift for writing. Please don't ever stop.
Barona chapter 46 . 5/23
Thank you for a wonderful series of stories. I mourn the passing of the story boards, but can see why this series was seen as one of the best. I can see it was a labor of love (and hate...), but you succeeded in telling a very good story.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 4/28
I love the romance between Jor and Danni, it's so cute!
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 4/28
Oooh, I have heard about the Yuuzhan Vong from my brother b/c he read the novel series. So these guys are some scary duds. Can't wait to see what happens! :D
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/28
Awesome! :D
PoptartProdigy chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
I like the way Fett shows up here without anybody displaying the slightest hint of surprise. Nobody comments on how he should be dead, even though the last time he was seen was when Lando was throwing him into Bespin. I'm unsure that's an intentional thing on your part, but I like the thought of him being so spectacularly badass that nobody so much as bats an eye at his continued existence.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Your story's are pretty good but your always killing off the most interesting characters I guess it makes the story interesting but it still kinda sucks but anyways keep it up
Ar-Kaos chapter 46 . 8/12/2013
A great, fun story, it and its precursor were imaginative and extremely well written; I enjoyed them a lot. The scale they came to at the very least became somewhat awe inspiring, I would shudder to attempt a count of how many hundreds of thousands were lost from destroyed star destroyers alone.

Indisputably it is very hard to write super powerful characters well, to maintain the drama of a true challenge to them without stretching the limits of your readers' suspended disbelief, you managed very well indeed.

The only tip I might offer for future would be perhaps a little more attention to visual scene setting; in fanfiction it is not necessarily as important as it might be otherwise, but how you imagine people to be dressed, what their faces look like and such like is an extra flavour that was perhaps less evident here than it might have been.

That said I really enjoyed the stories, and the characters you developed in them, thanks.
Thesinz chapter 46 . 4/12/2013
Really good and detailed fleet engagements and plot twists. :D
Soki711 chapter 46 . 3/4/2013
Wonderful story but like I said he should have had several wives and it would have helped increase the Kryptonian population.
Soki711 chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
This is such a good story and yet it hasn't got even a thousand reviews. I have read so many stories where Snape raises Harry and the reviews are over 3,000. I guess in your next new story you will have to have Harry and Snivelus involved. Have you read Brown coat, Green Eyes by Nonjon. Super story incorporates Harry Potter and the Serenity gang.
Soki711 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
If you don't want a warrior in Jor tell his father to put him in a nunnery.
Soki711 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
You should have let Kal-El have a harem as his blood line will be just limited to 2 children. With a dozen wives he would have increased the chances of the Krytionites continuing on. Also makes for a better story.
Soki711 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Great story but too bad Kal-El doesn't wish to get involved with the Jedi.
C. S. Tolkien chapter 46 . 1/18/2013
You really need to write one where Kale is in the original trilogy, but no as Padme sibling.

Not be a good pairing Kale/Padme?