Reviews for Children of the Red Sun
Tanathar chapter 46 . 5/17
Had a couple of sleepless nights because this story was just so engaging and readable. Thank you very much.
Handers chapter 46 . 2/16
I was halfway through this story when i realised that is was a sequel, so this can 100% be read without having read the first part haha
Very nice story, I'm not into superman much but this made for a pleasant read :) I like the fact that Superman understand that he needs to take charge if he wants peace. With great power come great responsibility and not using that power is makes everything bad that happens your responsibility. I have the same problem with Dumbledore in HP, he should have been cutting a bloody swath through the Death Eaters, or at least permanently incapacitating them.
Thanks for writing this story :)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 46 . 2/3
I am... sincerely impressed. And that does not happen often.
CharlesDalby chapter 46 . 4/13/2020
Grim, but Good !
PrinceTanix chapter 46 . 3/1/2020
did kale outlive mara since she's human and will grow old?
PrinceTanix chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
but superman lives way longer than humans... he ages slowly. why the white hair?
CainBlack chapter 21 . 12/2/2019
Regarding Superman getting immune to Kryptonite RADIATION:
If I remember correctly, in order to heal from someting to do with a red sun and a lot of Kryptonite, Superman wore a Solar Suit (of collor and a bit more bulky version of his costume) which not only increased the amount of yellow sun radiation, but also protected him from (to him) harmful radiation, including Kryptonite radiation. After he was healed he upgraded his normal costume to include a anti Kryptonite Radiation shield device on the belt (Kryptonian Tech Based). A tiny shard of Kryptonite lodged in the surface skin of his face still had the usual Kryptonite effect, including pircing into his skin in the first place. The shard came from a Kryptonite bullet which shattered against a metal object a foot from Superman as he doged it.
In summary? No superman isn't immune to Kryptonite.
He just has acess to tech able to protect him from it.
budhayes chapter 34 . 10/11/2019
i know this was published a while ago but I thought I would throw out there that this chapter was very well done. It even started to make me feel a little emotional, great work!
Nicthalon chapter 36 . 10/9/2019
Expanding on your answer after the chapter, since you have the new government being representative democracy, Jor essentially stands as representative of all those shaped during the inquest.
Nicthalon chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
If you see this in time, the Superman costume for the upcoming WB Arrowverse crossover event is based on Kingdom Come.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/6/2019
You deserve everything yo can honestly say that this is one of if not the best fanfiction I've ever read
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2019
simply put this is a great story
kyoshi711 chapter 46 . 12/30/2018
What a great story I truthfully admire people with such talent.
kyoshi711 chapter 28 . 12/29/2018
Good fight scene and battle with the Super family.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 12/29/2018
This was a kickass chapter.