Reviews for With You
palwasha chapter 10 . 4/26
Greay one speciqlly alice and james one but the 10 chapter was any of them a gay although they were the ones left
LiveLaughLoveTogether13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was sooo sad... :'(
LiveLaughLoveTogether13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Aww... This is cute beyond belief.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I've never really looked into the next gen era, but you've given me a good sense of all the characters that are in that era along with pairings. You write well, I saw a couple of spelling errors every now and again but very good story over all.
Sian chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Are they gay
beedivine chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
I don't read much slash, though I don't mind this pairing. I think that if you would have shown a little more and told a little less, it would help make this one a little bit better.
beedivine chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Aw so cute! I loved it!
beedivine chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
Loved it! Now I have three tied for my favorite. ]
beedivine chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
I really liked this one! I think it is the best written so far, and maybe my new favorite(I'm between this one and the Rose/Scorpius one still).
beedivine chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Bigger age differences like that don't bother me in the least, but since he is only sixteen, it is like you said, awkward. Nonetheless, it's a cute story.
beedivine chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Aw poor Lorcan. I feel bad for him, though I almost think that he's verging on being a little creepy.
beedivine chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Aww so cute! I really liked this one!
beedivine chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Aw very cute, I love this pairing! Good descriptions, I think this one is my favorite so far. ]
beedivine chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Aw cute! I like Alice, she's supposed to be Neville's daughter right? Though I kind of felt like you did more telling than showing in this one.
beedivine chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw poor Lily. I think you did a good job of making people feel for Lily and what she's going through, it's situation that many people can probably relate to.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »