Reviews for Without Sight Or Sound
BMick chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Really enjoying your work. Loved the trust in this one.
sagey chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
love that it was john adn teyla..adn do think they trust each other to be able to do this..

love teh humor...cute...and being blind or deaf...you have captured the hardships and angst and stress of it all...thanks

hugs

and a mute Mckay...wow..would love to see that...lol
Camy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow, you had me laughing out loud and shuddering with fear for them. This was priceless. I love these two and you captured them perfectly.

Thank you!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nice story :o)
Grannanatlanta chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Did you get the idea for this story from Charmed? It is realy good story i liked it. My favorite part is when Teyla falls on John i just had to laugh out loud at that.
carsonfreelancer chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
WOW!... one of the best fanfics I've read in a very, very long time. I love your style of writing the way your wrote from both of their view points. Excellent chemistry you have going on between John and Teyla, it's intimate and real. Bravo! Loved it!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Really interesting premise. Great job. You captured how completely Sheppard and Teyla, two very untrusting people, trust each other.
Wavscaper chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. My favorite things on atlantis are the fantastic relationships they have with each other. John and Teyla's voices here are spot on, and I could "SEE" this fic as I read it. Thank you for sharing your work.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was awesome! I loved how Teyla and Sheppard had to rely on each other to survivor, what an intense journey! I would love to read the flipside of this story with Ronon and Rodney…McKay without a voice and still more annoying, poor Ronon! LOL!
donttouch chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
aw... :D
janib chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I liked this when you have to rely on your partner. Well thought might need the Infirmary now!
Ocean chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was absolutley wonderful. Very original and excellent characterization between John and Teyla. I wish there were more fics around like this exploring the John/Teyla dynamic and on the show as well. But sadly the only dymanic that ever gets dealt with is John and Rodney.
new creation chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
AWESOME as always! How do you come up with these amazing ideas and PLEASE don't ever stop. God bless you.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was just stunning! Beautiful and sweet and true and perfect! And just what our John needs, too-extreme touch therapy! P
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 7/5/2008