Reviews for The Apprentice
madval29 chapter 29 . 4/9
Well maybe Hermione can win it though. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 28 . 4/9
Oh but will Voldemort be happy to hear dolohov taunting Hermione but maybe he wouldn’t care. Also didn’t Voldemort completely heal of that. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 27 . 4/9
Oh so yaxley left them behind or did he stage it to make it seem like the genealogy dude was trying to hide them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 26 . 4/9
Uh oh. That’s not good. And yeah Voldemort will not be happy with yaxley. I’m glad Hermione has n excuse for any further interactions with Voldemort in place now. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 25 . 4/9
How many times has Dumbledore had to modify memories. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 24 . 4/9
Yet that might not be a bad thing too bad that will be almost possible to convince anyone off. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 23 . 4/9
Damn Hermione has a Lot of power. I wonder if there is room for her and Luna with the keepers or if it will be a competition. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 22 . 4/9
Oh shit that’s not good how is she going to explain that. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 21 . 4/9
Ok but how is he ping to keep working with Voldemort without any access to him. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 20 . 4/9
Oh interesting!I was thinking he was going to say another Voldemort but he’s making connections between her and himself is telling. I kinda hope Luna does make it all the way though. She could help balance things regardless of where Hermione ends up on the spectrum. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 4/9
Sounds like she’s finally been able to leave Voldemort’s control or a polyjuice version has. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 18 . 4/9
So is one of the keepers an animagus. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 17 . 4/9
But will his intervention work. Voldemort has proved adept at keeping her by his side. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 4/9
Well she’s also got a limited amount of time before returning to the Weasleys if he lets her. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 4/9
I hope Luna makes it. She is the most underestimated of the three. So I forgot to mention it in my review. But a few chapters back when Hermione’s head hurt I was worried she was pregnant for a bit but it seems as though most of the summer has passed since then. Great chapter!
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »