Reviews for The Apprentice
Maria210423 chapter 29 . 3/29
I think this is my favorite fanfiction of all time. I love the way you write Hermione and your whole invention of the Keepers. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope one day you will write the ending.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 29 . 11/17/2020
Awe, no more? This was getting very juicy...haha
Nikki Marti chapter 29 . 8/14/2020
pleeeease update, I've been waiting YEARS for an update this is the best book I've ever read in my life and I've reread it 7 times
chocolateluva13 chapter 29 . 2/26/2020
I NEED MORE OF THIS STORY OMG
Perillofthebells chapter 29 . 2/6/2020
This is the only Harry Potter "we-have-a-higher-organization-above-this-war" story I have ever read that has both a logical plot and uses the characters in a believable way.
Please don't waste this excellent start.
Please.
Atrumnex chapter 29 . 12/3/2019
still waiying for this to be updated or finished
still a great fic
Ravia2017 chapter 29 . 11/30/2019
This is the best story i've ever read! I know the last chapter was added 9 years ago but i still believe one day you will come back to The Apprentice. :)
bananapipie chapter 29 . 11/27/2019
oh I really love the story... please update! It is amazing!
NishMalfoy chapter 29 . 11/8/2019
I read the version on AFFnet all the time. Repeatedly. Please update. Please. It's been almost ten years. This ones my favourite. But ANY updates, for any of your WIPs are highly anticipated. The prisoner. The gold puppet. Or even some thing new...!? I've become an addict! A bad one too.

Hope your well otherwise. No pressure. Don't mind my rambling.
JD SPARKS chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
Great chapter! I love how creative you are with these alternate universes. This whole Keeper council of whatever, and love Hermione being the only other person to have damaged the enchanted parchment besides Tom. interesting to see his weirdly uppity curious Gellart popping around bugging people lol. funny to imagine him bored out of his mind at Nuremguard and this is the only way for him to get out and get entertainment. lol
JD SPARKS chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
omg. okay so I really needed to take a break from fanfiction as work was getting too busy, but I had this one ask for a Hermione as Tom's assistant. I thought hrm.. Nerys has one called the Apprentice let me look.. then started reading to see just whether or not this fit the ask. now it's got its little hooks into me. I'm only at the opening scene but I just love everything here. Hermione's proficiency even as a 5th going on 6th year, though Voldy taunts her about not being good enough still. and her still feeling from the Dolohov curse. I really had to comment because I love that Voldemort was about to go off on his tirade but then stopped because he lost his audience due to unconsciousness. LOL god haha goes with that thing of Tom loving to hear himself talk hahaha. sorry I had to laugh at that. I'm definitely gonna try and squeeze reading this in between work and the current book. Love your work, first I've had chance to get to since MoM, but not because I dont want too, just life has been too crazy.
Atrumnex chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
please update. I reread your fics all yhe time and really love this one
Myrlotic chapter 29 . 2/26/2019
I read the story in one go while I should be studying, that says something about the story. In love with the way you write and what you write. Keep it up! (Secretly hoping you will update this story one day)
WittyBasketcase chapter 2 . 2/13/2019
The whole interaction with Tom and gellert was hilarious!
WildWeasel42 chapter 29 . 1/21/2019
Oh please, please update this story! Who is the unknown woman and why does she sound familiar?!
Also, this is a fun story to read!
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »