Reviews for Boyfriend For A Day
Agent Navy Sailor Gryffindor chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Can you put the dinner up and maybe like Ron's reaction when he finds out he forgot his birthday. I dont know, all i know is i want more chapters. This is an awesome job, love it. :)
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I really liked this - it was a nice little fic to read after having read loads of long ones! I would've liked to see her tell ron he forgot her birthday though, but that's cos in that situation I wouldn't have let it go that he'd forgotten!
Grace chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awesome story. I am sad that it ended :(
DivineDebris chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Loved it! Wish you'd resolved it a bit more though. "Ron, I'm leaving you for your brothers." "What? Which one?" "...All of them, except Percy. He's a wanker." lol, or something like that.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
very sweet
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
wonderful story... I really enjoyed reading it :)
yay chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I've been rereading and rereading this for a while now and just realized that I haven't reviewed yet. SO...awesome fic! I think it's an indication that she should be going out with one of the other siblings rather than Ron, but it was fun to read nevertheless.
Otyu08gd chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love this idea and you've written it very well! Please do more!
clang1969 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Loved the comment about the twins apparating loudly!
Dreamsathalt chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was beautiful Hermione is soooooo lucky to have the attention of the four amazingly gorgeous Weasley males. Everyone was in character and I enjoyed reading this story. I hope you continue write!
xillestx chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really liked this story. There's not a lot of stories where Hermione is close with all the Weasley brothers. so I enjoyed this one.
gw chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great job! Hermione is very lucky, and oddly enough today is my birthday and your story brought a smile to my face.

Thank You!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
One of the few times I would be jealous of Hermione. Would love to have that attention on my birthday.
InvisibleOrphan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This fic made me soo happy for Hermione but soo mad at Ron. Either way I loved it :)
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 1/23/2011