Reviews for Runaway
IronScript chapter 1 . 6/20
This is really good
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 3/26
thank you for this fic. It was so complete that I'm truly satisfied with it being a oneshot. such a beautiful job. bravo
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this. This is so perfect. I do not have words. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
NiknokAttacks chapter 1 . 1/7
So cute! What a refreshing story and original plot. I liked how Iruka was portrayed :)
K chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This was really good!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Why aren't there more stories like this? I really enjoy a good Iruka and Kakashi friendship story-no romance-and they're really hard to find. Thanks for writing this! I especially liked the ending:-)
jj chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
aww so cute i love it
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
My favorite line, "I think there are two people here who are going to kill you"... Lol! Priceless! I also loved your characterizations of both young men. You kept Iruka's doting nature and childlike naïveté, along with Kakashi's efficiency and lack of social skills and it made for a great first meeting story. I liked it!
Great chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Hehe. Its good. Looking forward to more!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
If the fight had dragged on and was boring, I would have let you know. but the entire fic was entertaining, im really hoping for a sequel.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I thought Kakashi didn't join ANBU until after the Kyuubi attack? Meh, I don't really care, because this story -yet again!- was fantastic. It was really interesting, and I, too, was very impressed with Iruka-kun's level head and quick thinking when Kakashi fell on him.

Such a great plot idea... Very much enjoyed reading this. You are very skilled at writing Kakashi, and he feels very genuine. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I enjoyed it! Thank you
Hazal chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Perfect. Honestly. Gonna check out your other work right now! :D
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is an incredibly engaging story! I read this long ago, before I made an account, so it's neat to find it again and get to add it to favorites and comment. You did really well with portraying Iruka as a child still in the Academy- long on potential, but short on actual skill. It was a delight watching him and encounter Kakashi and attempt to aid him. Of course, the Copy Nin is still not to be trifled with, even sick and injured as he was.