Reviews for Runaway
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 3/3
My favorite line, "I think there are two people here who are going to kill you"... Lol! Priceless! I also loved your characterizations of both young men. You kept Iruka's doting nature and childlike naïveté, along with Kakashi's efficiency and lack of social skills and it made for a great first meeting story. I liked it!
Great chapter 1 . 1/5
Hehe. Its good. Looking forward to more!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
If the fight had dragged on and was boring, I would have let you know. but the entire fic was entertaining, im really hoping for a sequel.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I thought Kakashi didn't join ANBU until after the Kyuubi attack? Meh, I don't really care, because this story -yet again!- was fantastic. It was really interesting, and I, too, was very impressed with Iruka-kun's level head and quick thinking when Kakashi fell on him.

Such a great plot idea... Very much enjoyed reading this. You are very skilled at writing Kakashi, and he feels very genuine. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I enjoyed it! Thank you
Hazal chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Perfect. Honestly. Gonna check out your other work right now! :D
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is an incredibly engaging story! I read this long ago, before I made an account, so it's neat to find it again and get to add it to favorites and comment. You did really well with portraying Iruka as a child still in the Academy- long on potential, but short on actual skill. It was a delight watching him and encounter Kakashi and attempt to aid him. Of course, the Copy Nin is still not to be trifled with, even sick and injured as he was.
hawk chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Excellent story.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Brillant I love the Story
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I especially like this plot: it is genius. I have never come across an Iruka-academy-student story, much less one involving Hatake Kakashi! Love both characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Love it!
AriaJack chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Heh, I really like this one, a perfect blend of characterization, plot, and adventure, just the way I like it. Thanks.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awww... God! That was absolutely Adorable! Super Awesome! Definitely Amazing!

Love It!

I couldnot ask for more... *paused* ...okay, i might still want more...

Minato praised Iruka! Yaaayy!
Iruka was so great!
Kakashi acknowledge him!

The ending was so Nice!
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
uwaa! Chibi Iruka is so kawaiii! w

Awesome Yondaime is awesome Yondaime!
paracuties chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
OMG this is SOO CUUUTEEE! Kakashi is just SOOO AWESOME AND AMAZING AND just...well, Iruka's pretty cool too...and I'm glad that they would've met and everything and been all with Iruka going, "Hatake-sensei, senpai.." I found that part hilarious, and especially how Kakashi reacted to it. I love the way you describe Kakashi, as being lanky and an obviously a teenager, and acting snooty and everything...I love this. Amazing. Keep writing!