Reviews for Runaway
Anoneme chapter 1 . 7/7
This was a fun little fic! I'm glad I read it.
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 3/2
Loved it. Great how Iruka shows both great wisdom and foolishness interchangeably. Thanks for sharing
IronScript chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is really good
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
thank you for this fic. It was so complete that I'm truly satisfied with it being a oneshot. such a beautiful job. bravo
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I love this. This is so perfect. I do not have words. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
NiknokAttacks chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
So cute! What a refreshing story and original plot. I liked how Iruka was portrayed :)
K chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This was really good!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Why aren't there more stories like this? I really enjoy a good Iruka and Kakashi friendship story-no romance-and they're really hard to find. Thanks for writing this! I especially liked the ending:-)
jj chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
aww so cute i love it
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
My favorite line, "I think there are two people here who are going to kill you"... Lol! Priceless! I also loved your characterizations of both young men. You kept Iruka's doting nature and childlike naïveté, along with Kakashi's efficiency and lack of social skills and it made for a great first meeting story. I liked it!
Great chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Hehe. Its good. Looking forward to more!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
If the fight had dragged on and was boring, I would have let you know. but the entire fic was entertaining, im really hoping for a sequel.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I thought Kakashi didn't join ANBU until after the Kyuubi attack? Meh, I don't really care, because this story -yet again!- was fantastic. It was really interesting, and I, too, was very impressed with Iruka-kun's level head and quick thinking when Kakashi fell on him.

Such a great plot idea... Very much enjoyed reading this. You are very skilled at writing Kakashi, and he feels very genuine. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014