Reviews for Breathing
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Aw! How cute. And I like Rose x Scorpius where they DON'T hate each other. Although some have really good plot lines. Anyway I loved this! Awesome. I think you should try writing something from Scorpius' POV if only a small part. GREAT JOB!
Lishbashbaaaa chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is really good! Love it girl! XD

-Giggles.x
Lupin4Tonks chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Oh! He's gonna fancy the pants off her! Excuse the pun
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I take it Rose has got it all wrong. But don't we all know what unrequited love feels like? :)
iriseye chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
This is, quite frankly, rubbish. Rose cuts herself, oh no! Rose is involved in an unrequited love situation, oh no! Maybe if you could write it might actually be interesting to read, but Rose herself is not a likeable character. Paired with too much dialogue, not enough actual PLOT, horrible grammar, and French thrown in just for the sake of it... you've lost any readers who might have clicked on the story, really.
endlessskies chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
i really enjoyed your story so far. i'm just concerned about Rose. Its not healthy to be that obsessed with a boy and its not good that she's self mutilating because of it (especially since boys don't deserve that much credit. where's my independent woman?). On top of that, i don't like that Al is accepting of the behavior because then its supporting it and helping to reinforce it. if you truly care about someone you don't just sit back and let it happen. she's in trouble and needs help. and scorpius shouldn't be the one to save her because he's just an innocent bistandard in all this. and especially since he is the focus of the mutilation it will just make things worse if they get together. if she's unhealthy then how are they supposed to have a healthy relationship?

please don't feel like this is a bad story because i enjoyed reading it a lot. its very emotional and that's what makes it stand out. its just that i've been depressed like rose before and doing things i shouldn't too and it makes me sad to read stories that are self-defeating. no one should have to feel that way because it sucks. there is a way out and it feels great once you find that inner strength.
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
this emo shit is kinda annoying... and the poetry isnt that good... is taht mean of me to say? i hope not... im not trying to be to critical... its just what i think... but i do want to read the rest
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
im not sure if i dig the emo Rose.. idk.. but i reallylike the comcept of the story... and the way she gets all nervous when she thinks about him...or when he shows up... im really looking forward to reading the rest!