Reviews for Ancient Prophecy
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I finally got around to finishing this and I really enjoyed it, although it was a little shorter than what I'm used to reading, the plot was really well thought out. It was a great twist to the back story of the Ronin Warriors/Dark Warlords and the Sailor Senshi, and I like how you put Sailors Pluto and Saturn on the moon with Queen Serenity in her early days before she took the throne.

I think I've only read one of your other fics, and I can't remember the name of it off-hand but it had to do with Princess Serenity/Serena meeting Rowen of the Strata and how they come to be together. I think it was called 'Adventure of a Lifetime' but I could be wrong.

Anyway, whenever I'm able to, I'll be sure to check out some of your other fics and definitely will review those as well.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
Yay, the guys found their armors. Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
"Serenity, don't do it!" Queen Beryl orderd, "If you do then his sacrifice would be meaningless! No love is worth taking your life!" I think you meant to have Queen Serenity say this!

White Smoke...isn't it suppose to be White Blaze?
Serenity chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
Please don't stop I love it, it's a 2 generation love story. **
Mystical Jade chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
Oh, I like the different twist of this! It's interesting just how you incorporated Serenity into all of this, even though she died in the series, when she send her daughter & court into the future. I like the idea of the Ancient being Serena/Serenity's father. It's about time he had some sort of personality! *shrieks* And don't say you're losing your touch! Take comfort that there's someone who takes even longer to get their stories/chapters out. Someone like, oh say, me? _* Hey! Now you can fully concentrate on "Over the Rainbow" since you're done with this. :D
Rocky Oberlin chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
That was good. Will you be writing a sequel to this where Serena meets the Ronin Warriors?
BunnyS chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
Sugoi! They're together again _ I love happy endings! *grins*You're not losing your touch my the way, you did finish, and it was *REALLY* good! _ But now I gotta go! By the way, didja know I want a sequal? :p Baibai!
BunnyS chapter 4 . 11/26/2001
*bounces* Sugoi! I'm not writing much, gotta do homework, demo I just wanted to say I love this!
Mystical Jade chapter 4 . 11/26/2001
Wow... You're so right! It is very angsty, towards the end. ( But you've done a great job, though it seems like the fic is almost done. Keep up the great work! Post more when you can.
Mystical Jade chapter 3 . 11/24/2001
Wow... Well, I'm guessing Beryl will attack the Moon Kingdom while Talpa attacks the Ancient Clan. Talk about back timing! It's good, though. I feel bad for Serenity & Alden, and the Princess, though. It's sad. Post more when you can!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
It's very interesting so far, GG... I must have just overlooked it before, but I never once picked up on the fact that the Ancient, eh... Alden... was Serena/Princess Serenity's father in any of your other stories. Or is this the first time you hinted towards that/mentioned that? In any case, post more soon!
adb chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
i must say i really loved it, keep going. nowis this Serenity as in futer Queen Serenity who has no husband, or the famulure princess Serenity?