Reviews for Realize
Dustidk93 chapter 17 . 10/12
Just wanted to say thanks for writing and sharing such a wonderful story. I laughed and cried and yelled at my kindle as I was reading. LOVED IT!
I LOVE JAKE. He is the best! And believe me I have always been "team Edward" so this Jake is literally the best thing in the story.
For the first time I want her to be with Jacob. I really like him in this fic...like how mature and understanding he is, I mean it's only 4th chapter I don't know what becomes of Him in later chapters, but right now I like him.
pinkshoes81 chapter 21 . 7/17
Loved it but jeeze it made me cry... x
shoutout23 chapter 10 . 7/15
Tatanga tanga talaga. Shuta.
shoutout23 chapter 9 . 7/15
Can I just say how stupid Bella is?
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 17 . 7/9
THEY NEVER ACTUALLY FRIENDS.

If I befriend a girl and I secretly in love with her... the friendship is fake.

I would never want these so called family and friends of Edward as my own. THAT'S on you writer, there are many stories where Edward fucks up then has his best pal or girl who is his best friend, give him the harsh truth and make him see the light or guide him towards it with a pat on the back or a night out getting plastered. In this story, THERE IS NO ONE for Edward, Erin isn't is friend, she doesn't even like him, she is a employee.

Also less it be forgotten, HE ISN'T A FUCKING MIND READER. Can you imagine everyone in your life knowing you aren't the fastest minded person in the word, then being pissed at you for being slow minded? Ridiculous.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 16 . 7/9
Honestly, SHE WAS NEVER ALONE, SHE HAD A SUPPORT SYSTEM. OF TWO FAMILIES and FRIENDS.

She is jsut fucking ridiculous, SHE RUINED THEIR FRIENDSHIP. SHE DID. EDWARD ISN'T A FUCKING MIND READER. How the fuck is he suppose to know she is MADLY in love with him? When she does nothing about her love.

THIS IS MADDENING. And now that he actually wants her and the whole nine yards, she runs away? AND NO ONE SHITS ON BELLA, but let this had been Edward, I 100% bet you would have had him get his ass beat 1000 ways from sun down to up.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 15 . 7/9
Honestly him and Bella were never true friends, SHE NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCK UP.

And Esme is fucking brain dead, call him hard headed but at the same time, tells him what good would it have done if she told him Bella love him? OH I don't know, he would have never got with Tanya or been with Bella without all the hardache.

It's ridiculous... If everyone knows a person is slow. WHY would they then hold it against them that they didn't know something?

And Bella was never TRULY Edward's friend, the end goal for her was always to end up with him in a relationship. That is beyond obvious.

And she is not a strong woman or person. She literally has the support of everyone in BOTH THEIR LIVES. Everyone hates on Edward for one reason or another, the guy has no TRUE friends that will stick with him through thick and thin.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 14 . 7/9
If these where my friends and family, I'd just kill myself, Dude has no support, everyone treats him like shit because he isn't A FUCKING MIND READER.

Come the fuck on.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 12 . 7/9
Honestly, some friends Edward's have. HE ISN'T A FUCKING MIND READER.

Other then making things right with Bella, I would never want any other of these so called friends in my life. cause when shit go down, they throw you in the gutter.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 6 . 7/9
Honestly Bella is acting like a huge bitch cause Edward don't maybe love her liek she loves him.. Am I suppsoe to think ONLY Edward is a cunt when Bella is behaving like scorned Ex and he has to walk on eggshells? Fuck no.

This is ridiculous. Honestly if Edward doesn't love Bella and she decides she no longer wants him around after, THEY WERE NEVER FRIENDS.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 5 . 7/9
So wait? I don't get it, she loves Edward but he doesn't know yet treats him like shit cause what? He doesn't know?

This is ridiculous and superficial. It's like people want us guys to be mind readers, Edward was wrong for what he did, but so much for Bella's so called love and want of Edward's friendship. FORGET the love part, she is treating him like shit.
The witch is gone, but I’m trying to figure out why she was still there to begin with. Again, why are we supposed to root for Edward? He is everything that’s wrong in this world. Weak. Selfish. Spoiled.
No one is this dumb. Edward just enjoys the freedom and attention, and apparently Bella is martyr - some people get off on that as well. Seriously, your story is angsty and enjoyable, but realistically speaking, you totally jumped the shark. But that’s ok, because let’s be honest, it’s a Twilight fanfic, and Edward can be the biggest douche in the world to Bella and it’s ok if he says “sorry”. I do seriously worry about the teenagers that come across these fanfics and somehow end up wanting their own complete bastard to “reform”.
5,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »