Reviews for Realize
Fuck this. Edward
QueenGB chapter 19 . 7/28
Frustration. Frustration. Anger. Anger. Disappointment. Confusion. Anger. Sadness. Depression. Change. Hope? HEA? Yes HEA. Deep breath. Hip hip hooray! Well done my friend. They worked my nerves and many of my emotions and that’s good. Thank you for your contribution to goor reading. Have a great weekend. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 17 . 7/27
It was journey and the both accept responsibility. Phew these kids have worn me out.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 7/27
What the ever loving fuck just happened? FFS! Is it me or was that chapter uber depressing? You are not going to really give them an HEA are you? HEA adjacent? Hehe
QueenGB chapter 15 . 7/27
So much angst. Oye. I didn’t know when I started to read this but I’m hooked. And sad too. So torn. Please give us some happy. Please.*hands to chest in supplication*
QueenGB chapter 14 . 7/27
Oh but this was chocked full of emo my friend. His career is in the shitter. His friends suck, no Bella and is own father and mother act like Bella is their only child instead of him. She has parents you know. Yes, he’s a clueless asshole but nobody is innocent in this story. Well accept Erin. Feck! Hehe
QueenGB chapter 13 . 7/27
See shitty friends. I mean you’re sharing secrets NOW Jasper. What a cock up. And Erin is a great addition. Loving her!
QueenGB chapter 12 . 7/27
He’s an ass but the friends are no better. They are acting self righteous but they are culpable too. All of them abandoning him is not cool either. Shame all around. Are there any good times coming? No one is happy and no one is in a good place. More sighing from me.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 7/27
You are good because I’ve been mad at Doms, ball players, doctors, professors, CEO’s, manwhores, playboys, musicians and actors but this Edward is sinch a douche and tragically obtuse that you want to kick him to the floor but help him up. I’m so mad at him which means you are that good. ;-) bravo!
QueenGB chapter 10 . 7/27
No offense but why are they still all being cryptic when he’s clearly a beautiful fucktard. Tell him already he’s to stupid to get it. Christ! And I mean Tanya still? *Sigh*
QueenGB chapter 9 . 7/27
Romance/Friendship/Angst big time.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 7/27
Well you’ve done it, I hate this Edward in 8 chapters. That’s stone cold. Drunkly enjoys her virginity and then makes up with his girlfriend. Gross, yuck and may an anvil fall on his head. I don’t want her with Jake because eww. But he doesn’t deserve her either . *shakes head and slowly walks away*
QueenGB chapter 7 . 7/27
Please don’t let them wake up with hangover regrets. This whole thing is a mess emotionally.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 7/27
Honestly Tanya is being Tanya but Edward? Well I don’t like him very much so far. I can’t believe his friends don’t at least call him on his selfishness towards Bella. *Sigh*
QueenGB chapter 5 . 7/27
As long as Jake gives her confidence and is a good friend I’m cool because sooner or later that sexy idiot will come to his senses. Also while Jake likes her he’s a photographer and they have no shortage of ladies. JS
5,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »