Reviews for Realize
TheEasternWind chapter 7 . 3/28
Bella should step aside. I did. It's just healthier.
MrsASkarsgard chapter 21 . 2/22
I have never cried so much for one story. This is the best story ever. Oh my gosh so much angst. Thank you for the happy ending
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 1/25
Can I slap Tanya pls:(
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 1/25
I knew he would of picked up a girl. Idiot
Qadi chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
Great story. ..thanks for the journey!
Nicc chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
It was overall a good story. However I think it should really be reclassified as romance and angst. I'm not a generally angst reader because after awhile I find those "woe is me" "omg what have I done" emotions tiring after awhile. This was no different. While I did push on to the end, the angst made it hella difficult to stick with it.
Softballpup12 chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
I loved this story so thanks so much for writing it.
4everfictional chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
I don't know, I think they were a self absorbed match made in Hollywood.
4everfictional chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
I just hate that she's gonna take him back when he has done nothing to prove he deserves her even a little bit.
4everfictional chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
She has the greatest support group ever, and that piece of shit needs to die.
4everfictional chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Ugh, I'm gonna be sick...this Shitward is awful, and doesn't deserve her.
4everfictional chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I love this Jake! He is the greatest guy EVER, and he better get his soulmate by the end of this series because he deserves nothing less.
ClaireLin33 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
I enjoy your tormenting Edward! Too bad that it seems to be an end of his pain. Please give him more suffering!
Payton79 chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
Thank you very much for this story that drew me in so much I missed out on lots of sleep last night ;). I can't remember when I last finished around 100.000 words in less than 24 hours.
There's one thing in particular I feel the need to point out, though. The whole pregnancy thing hit me right over the head. Not because I didn't expect it, but because being a pharmacist, I know how those home tests work and there's no such thing as a false positive. The tests detect a certain hormone only present in the urine when pregnant and they can only be positive if that hormone is there. False negatives exist, mostly when the test is done so early that not enough hormone is there, but positive always means the hormone is there, ergo the woman is pregnant. There's only one occasion where the test can be positive and the woman isn't pregnant and that's when she was but is having or just had a miscarriage, but the doctor would have found that. However, I won't dwell on that and file it away as creative license.
Thanks for writing and sharing this story. I got a few good cries out of it, sniff. :)
ninny 1 chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
Thankyou for a lovely story
5,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »