Reviews for Realize
Softballpup12 chapter 20 . 8/24
I loved this story so thanks so much for writing it.
4everfictional chapter 12 . 7/29
I don't know, I think they were a self absorbed match made in Hollywood.
4everfictional chapter 11 . 7/29
I just hate that she's gonna take him back when he has done nothing to prove he deserves her even a little bit.
4everfictional chapter 9 . 7/29
She has the greatest support group ever, and that piece of shit needs to die.
4everfictional chapter 7 . 7/29
Ugh, I'm gonna be sick...this Shitward is awful, and doesn't deserve her.
4everfictional chapter 5 . 7/29
I love this Jake! He is the greatest guy EVER, and he better get his soulmate by the end of this series because he deserves nothing less.
ClaireLin33 chapter 7 . 7/16
I enjoy your tormenting Edward! Too bad that it seems to be an end of his pain. Please give him more suffering!
Payton79 chapter 19 . 6/19
Thank you very much for this story that drew me in so much I missed out on lots of sleep last night ;). I can't remember when I last finished around 100.000 words in less than 24 hours.
There's one thing in particular I feel the need to point out, though. The whole pregnancy thing hit me right over the head. Not because I didn't expect it, but because being a pharmacist, I know how those home tests work and there's no such thing as a false positive. The tests detect a certain hormone only present in the urine when pregnant and they can only be positive if that hormone is there. False negatives exist, mostly when the test is done so early that not enough hormone is there, but positive always means the hormone is there, ergo the woman is pregnant. There's only one occasion where the test can be positive and the woman isn't pregnant and that's when she was but is having or just had a miscarriage, but the doctor would have found that. However, I won't dwell on that and file it away as creative license.
Thanks for writing and sharing this story. I got a few good cries out of it, sniff. :)
ninny 1 chapter 19 . 4/8
Thankyou for a lovely story
ninny 1 chapter 11 . 4/7
So good
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 4/5
Meh, another one where the guy grovels all Story.
obsessedabouttwilight chapter 9 . 4/2
omg this story is making my heart ache soo bad, poor bella! and stupid stupid edward!
obsessedabouttwilight chapter 5 . 4/2
so glad Jake was able to lift our Bella's spirit!
bishounens chapter 4 . 3/23
Hi authornim! I just wanted to tell you that I love this story of yours! I was just wondering if its alright with you if i can do an adaptation/translation for your work?
Knit Bug chapter 19 . 2/26
My heart broke for Bella... truly. Yet, I loved how real you made this. It wasn't all flowery or quickly fixed. Thank you for that. Such a great read.

Knit