Reviews for Realize
crazycats7 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Well, he's an idiot, that someone had to tell him that he was in love with Bella. And also that she was in love with him.
volturiwriter12 chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
DAMN STRAIGHT
volturiwriter12 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Its jake isn't it?
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Hahaha to add Seems i read this before to. And had pretty much the same review, just different words. I knew this story was familiar.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Really, romance writers are so infuriating. I try, i honestly try but this gets so bad it hurts.

"Edward, you hurt bella... grrrrr FUCK YOU YOU FUCKER" Said everyone that knows edward.
cheltivia chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I read this years ago... just reread it... lovely.. it's 3:27 am lol, guess who will be missing her first lecture... totally worth it though
Scattycow chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Yeah Tanya is a bitch but, worse Edward is a cunt!
Scattycow chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Jeez, this girl is a total retard. She doesn't deserve him.
Debra doo chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I love Falling Slowly, a dear lady I know sang it with Glen. Marketa. I love the song all the more for that. This story too.
MizzVicki chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
You made me cry before. But this chapter just made me want to punch him in the junk.
He's there. He loves her. Since she isn't preg., then she'll know he is there for HER. Not a baby.
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Wel the edward bash is too much to ignore really, i kept reading thinking hi it will get better... but no matter what you are intent bashing his character and this is where i stop.
kristi chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
holy cow this story was incredible. i absolutely love how much emotion you put in bella. wow no compliment will ever match up to how amazing this was kafjlskjlsajla.
AliciaLou chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I found this story completely by accident. I've never read a twilight fanfic before. I tore through it in one day, I couldn't stop! Loved it!
jasperslover chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
idk, i dont believe this. how are you SO blind that you dont realize you are in love with someone. Nope. you gotta have some inkling or something. i just dont believe that after one conversation, he would be all, Juliet, Juliet, where art thou?
jasperslover chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
you know what? fuck edward. lol jake is such a great guy. they should be together :) im sure ill regret these words by the end of the story, but for now, fuck him haha
5,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »