Reviews for Realize
yaaaay chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ARGH, Edward the almighty douche! Hahah i seriously love your authors note at the end "So is Tanya a skanky bitch or what!" LMAO i totally laughed. Yea yeaa Tanya should die a painful death..or like get flesh eating disease and have her face fall off, yea if you need any help brainstorming her demise ill give you a hand. Lmao i coudnt find the T letter awolla go when i was typing Tanyas name i was like WTF. ok anyways WONDERFUL chapter, as always and yaay nice and long, and yay Jake once again saves the day. Hahah update SOON SOON SON!
what-about-edward chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
heck yes she is! i hope edward finds out what she said to bella and dumps her sorry ass!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This chapter made me cry. And I am depressed. :(
Remilyon chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
AH. I really wish someone would slap the (insert word of choice here) out of Edward. I'm loving the story. Can't wait for Edward to wake up and see the Bella.
acirelemagne chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I'm with Rose...somebody needs to kick Tanya's ass! I actually got mad reading this! Edward is daft! OMG! I love that Jake is there for her but I want Edward to realize what's up!
SourPatch chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I love this story! I love how messy and complicated it is. I think because I know in the end, there is such a potential for payoff - for an E/B relationship, for Tanya to get what's coming to her, for Edward to do some chasing and competing with Jacob, for Bella to have to evaluate her feelings... I just love it!

I hope we don't have to wait until the weekend! I won't make it that long!
flormi chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
i love this story so much! is amazing
bloodsinger chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ugh! How could Edward find tanya more attractive than bella? evil bitch! lol I loved this chapter! poor Bella though...
Sathom chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Im new to the world of Twilight fanfic, and in general and well i stumbled across this fic. Its wonderful! Im addicted and wish there was more to soak up. Hopefully you'll update soon!

mixz chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
this story is as amazing as your first!

stupid stupid edward and i just love Jake! gah...i want more. LOL.

i'm glad Bella's find some form of happiness in Jake, but I still hope Edward comes around.
jwerrd chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
me likey this chapter! jake's so sweet! however, i am still an edward&bella fan :)
moon.witche chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I really love this story and cannot wait for some Bella/Edward action...please let it be soon. Erm...can't think of any costructive critism...I highly enjoy your style of writing and the idea itself is a good twist on the way over done "bella and Edward grew up together" stories. I am eagerly awaiting more!
Sunflower33 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
OMG! I love this. I found this while searching someone else's writings. I just hate that Edward is being so stupid about Bella, but I love the inter woven drama too!

Tanya's a skank!
treacherously chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
omg yes

i actually like Jake in this, they should have continued making out and entered the apartment and had like edward watching tv, now that would have been hillarious.

Also eddiepuss has been kind of a douche...yeah

alright. update