Reviews for Realize
Melba87 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Wow! I'm in tears, again! I blame in on your amazing writing (and the vino, too)! Wow! I'm so glad Bella let Edward have it before she left! And, thank you for the EPOV. It makes it easier not to completely hate Edward. Can't wait for Chap 7! Eren rocks!
Ride or Die chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This is getting so good! I don't care what Edward thinks of Jacob, I'm loving him in this fic lol. Please update again soon!
treacherously chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OH SNAP.

That. Was. Spectacular.

You HAVE to have Edward come home early to check on her and find out she was already 'tucked in'.

HHAHAHHAAHAHHA
Atomic Lace chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Tanya isn't just a skanky bitch. She's a Skank McNasty Bitch with a side of Slutball. D

Love the fact that Edward is getting a tad more jealous of Jake. Haha.
halojones chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
omg,omg...this is so good! Stupido Eduardo! Tu chingas madre, Tanya!lol

Edward is SO weird...he so loves her, but he's so in denial...

love this goo...please update soon! cause I really, really need an update.
jandco chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
tanya. arg. great chapter! still lurve jake, but i still hate that i do.

LOVED epov. i needed his perspective! bravo, goo!
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I'm yelling at Eddie again. He just pisses me off. I'm glad he was obviously affected by Jake and Bella together. Too bad he hasn't realized how and why it is irritating him so much. Best chapter so far.
birdee18 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OMFG! Edward is the biggest ass wipe I have ever seen! He has some nerve talking about Jake like that! What a loser! First he talks trash about Jake, then he lets that skanky ho Tanya treat Bella like crap. Edward and I are done. Finished. Over. Kaput. He made Bella cry! I just want to scream!
NoLongerAnAccount00 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OMG! I want bella to be happy! she is my favorite character and its not fair to her! but im being patient because you write so well this is literally my favorite story, im addicted to it! lol LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS CHARACTERS...other than Tanay that little-...im stopping myself from dropping to her level! lol UPDATE SOON! :D
mixz chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
damn it you made me cry!

how can you be so amazing at torturing me? XP

if i were Bella I would have strangled that little skank and then slapped Edward. lol.

why do i always end up crying after reading this story? WHY?
yaaaay chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ARGH, Edward the almighty douche! Hahah i seriously love your authors note at the end "So is Tanya a skanky bitch or what!" LMAO i totally laughed. Yea yeaa Tanya should die a painful death..or like get flesh eating disease and have her face fall off, yea if you need any help brainstorming her demise ill give you a hand. Lmao i coudnt find the T letter awolla go when i was typing Tanyas name i was like WTF. ok anyways WONDERFUL chapter, as always and yaay nice and long, and yay Jake once again saves the day. Hahah update SOON SOON SON!
what-about-edward chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
heck yes she is! i hope edward finds out what she said to bella and dumps her sorry ass!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This chapter made me cry. And I am depressed. :(
Remilyon chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
AH. I really wish someone would slap the (insert word of choice here) out of Edward. I'm loving the story. Can't wait for Edward to wake up and see the Bella.
acirelemagne chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I'm with Rose...somebody needs to kick Tanya's ass! I actually got mad reading this! Edward is daft! OMG! I love that Jake is there for her but I want Edward to realize what's up!
5,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 330 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 350 .. Last Next »