Reviews for Realize
utfan23456 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
she will not fall for jake! i-i-i-i wont let her!

ugh whatever. she just cant ok?
utfan23456 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
uggh! im really going to kick edward in a place where it hurts!
beautyattempt chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
this is my favorite chapter by far! i love where this is going! update soon
sweetcranberry chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Amazing! I just finished reading all of your chapters and WOW :) I love that you brought Jacob into the story and that even though he wants Bella...he is helping her get Edward if he can too! I felt so bad for Bella during that shoot of Edward/Tanya. I almost couldn't read it, I was totally feeling how Bella would feel. You did an awesome job and I hope you update frequently! I love this
hot 101 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
No, it deffinitely didn't make me want to sleep!.It did however make me want to give Jake a big hug for being such a sweet guy!.If Edward dosn't start to "realize" pertty soon I'm afraid he's going to actually have to -gasp- work for a the girls attention!.Lovely chapter, as always!.Update soon please.
xRedHasAppearedx chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
This story is really great and i think you should keep going with it.! XD
obssd-reader chapter 5 . 7/15/2008

Love Jake

Love Jealous Edward

Love Jake laying it on thick for Edward

Love the kiss by the door

Hate Tanya

Love this story!

Can't wait for the vacation! Woot Woot!
bethann2103 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Great chapter, i loved how much fun Bella had with Jake. I am totally team edward but I do love that you are letting bella have some options even though she ill end up with edward! Great writing.
zombiekon chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
AH! *runs around in circles screaming* UPDATE NOW! k, immaturity over, lol :)

this story f*ckn rox! and as stated b4, update!

aww, jake is so sweet, y couldn't he b like that in the book? *cries*
twelveoclock chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
xmurph10x chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Aww that was cute and I actually liked it! But i'm still hoping for Edward and Bella to hook up soon. I just hope Edward is realizing how silly he is being AND I hope he is jealous because he deserves it.
Sdjk chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Loved it! Glad to see Bella steppin out with Jake and to read that Edward is at least confused and a bit uncomfortable. It is about time that his emotions start to get shaken up a bit.

Of course I am all Edward - so I am glad to hear that you are too.

This is a great story. Can't wait to read what happens next and their upcoming weekend trip!
musicluv585 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
GOOD VERY GOOD! but i hope Jacob really knows where they stand especially after that kiss finally edward is kind of noticing her feelings? idk but it was really good plz update soon! :)
Forks-NoSpoons chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Never, ever, ever have I wanted Edward to lose before...but now, WOW. You're writing a great story! Keep up the good work and you have to stick it to least for a little while.
book-aholic17 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
thank god it's not a jacob story, even though he was really nice and different in this last chapter- i enjoyed it.

and im a HUGE FAN of adele.

she rocks!

i heard a whole bunch of her songs on the show ' so you think you can dance' and had to dowNload all of them.

some other good ones are cold shoulder, hometown glory and rain as rain.

all amazing songs.

and i think cold shoulder would go perfect for the way edward is treating bella.

the lyrics are perfect.

anyway, i do hope edward starts to take notice in bella now.

i love a jealous edward!

5,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 331 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 351 .. Last Next »