Reviews for Realize
moon.witche chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I really love this story and cannot wait for some Bella/Edward action...please let it be soon. Erm...can't think of any costructive critism...I highly enjoy your style of writing and the idea itself is a good twist on the way over done "bella and Edward grew up together" stories. I am eagerly awaiting more!
Sunflower33 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
OMG! I love this. I found this while searching someone else's writings. I just hate that Edward is being so stupid about Bella, but I love the inter woven drama too!

Tanya's a skank!
treacherously chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
omg yes

i actually like Jake in this, they should have continued making out and entered the apartment and had like edward watching tv, now that would have been hillarious.

Also eddiepuss has been kind of a douche...yeah

alright. update
addicted2vamplit chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
.ING Thought you oughta know. Update Soon-Tish
treacherously chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
oh that is just so beautifully written

YAY
clinomania chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
A few things… First of all, I madly LOVE your story I truly think you’re an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING writer! I read all 5 chapters in like an hour or less! I’m really hooked! I can’t wait to see what will happen now! Secondly I have to admit that Jacob is really sweet and Bella deserves some happiness, but I’m totally team Edward, and I was relieved when you confirmed it was going to be and Edward and Bella story. And lastly I just want to ask you to please please please update soon!
clinomania chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Why did Edward ask her to stay? He is being acting like a jerk… and I agree Bella has to be some kind of masochist! I can’t believe he canceled his date with her! Arg! I’m totally team Edward, but right now she deserves to be treated nice, so I kind of feel fine with Jacob, although I would really like to see Edward and Bella together at the end. I literally can’t stop reading! You’re an incredible writer! I still have one more chapter! I'm going (again) running to read it!
clinomania chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I agree, Stupid boys! I have to confess that I almost thought the dream was real and I was really relieved when Emmett called and I laugh at the ringtone hehehe. I can’t believe Edward went with Tanya! Now I really can’t stop reading! I’m running to the next chapter!
gallantcorkscrews chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
WOW. okay. I'm ... almost team Jacob. and that saying alot because usually i hiss whenever Jacob even enters a fanfic. so kudos to you for pulling this off.

please, whatever you do, please draw out the suspense. one thing fanfic writers do is they give in too quickly- they make edward realize his love for bella too soon and have him start openly chasing her by chapter eight. if he starts half chasing her, not even realizing it, that would be funny. he's used to get what he wants- he's a good guy, yes, but it's not his fault that he's a pretty boy and everything's been handed to him.

whenever edward does come around, bella should be able to deal with tanya on her own. she shouldn't feel daunted. so when edward falls for bella, it would upset me if she gave into to him easily. she should make it hard for him.
clinomania chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Poor Bella! How can Edward be so clueless? I can’t wait for him to realize! I loved that you described every character! You’re just awesome! I’m again running to the next chapter!
clinomania chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I just LOVED it! You really got me hocked! I liked the concept of him being famous and I really liked how you write! You’re an incredible writer! I’m running to read the next chapter!
Malfoygirl159 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
yourmamasface chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Very cool. My favorite line was:

"But I'm in love with somebody else-"

"That's my problem, I can handle it"

Haha, you're making me mad seeing Jacob so much sweeter than Edward.
awdkljgbekrng chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
update son
awdkljgbekrng chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
why must edward be so stupid?

-slaps him in face-