Reviews for Realize
Balerion chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
I'm kind of starting to hate Edward in this story and I'm sort of rooting for Jacob now eventhough I know it's a Bella x Edward fic. He's such a manwhore, ugh. I feel like he's going to get a venereal disease from Tanya, ew.
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Sure could use another chapter!

That was great.

I love this story and the fact that you took a slightly different take on Jacob-I like that part the most.

I like Jacob and he always seems to get the short end of the stick and he seems so...mature and sure of himself in a non-cocky way her and I like that...it's refreshing to read.

Again...Edward...schmuck!

Sory...great wonderful read!

Charley
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Okay, I know this it sucks-and I'll go back, I promise-but I couldn't stop reading to review. This one of the best stories that I've started reading in a while.

Edward-is a schmuck...biggest time!

I'm no JaconxBella pairing fan, but in this-for Edward being such a dip-stick-I would completely deal with Bella being with Jacob.

That idot poor boy is going to loose out.

Not that it matters, I thought this was the last chapter-and I have no idea what the date is and not sure of the day-but apparently there is one more that I promise wasn't there before, but I'm not complaining.

In short...

LOVE the story,

Charley
Teeneypixie95 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I HEART THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
Ambushed chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OME Goo! I just got the chance to read this, and it is very good. I don't want to sleep, I want to stay up longer and read more! BUT NO! You don't have any more chapters up for me to read. Guess I'll go to bed then. I'm glad Who Knows got me to read this!

I really like your Jake in this story. Hopefully I will continue to like him. I know it is a B&E story, and I want it to end up that way. But throwing in a little love for Bella from a hot Jake is never a bad thing. She needs to see herself as she really is, and Jake is perfect for the job.

Edward really makes me want to slap him at times. I know he doesn't know Bella's feelings, but to just push her aside for a bimbo like Tanya? Not good. Hope it comes to slap him in the face. He needs to be brought down to reality to see what he has in Bella.
Mcaz chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
be warned: i tend to ramble in my comments when i get excited and want to point out how much i loved the chapter...kinda like i'm doing now lol ]

anyway, first off, i like the music selection. i've never heard of her before and it's always a bonus to now only get the soundtrack for the chapter, but to learn a new artist too...although i have to admit, i only listen to best for last once, and chasing pavement(which i love the beat to) about 3 or4 times

secondly, i love how jacobs being, and i'm gald that he understand bella's situation...and even though i'm totally edward&bella 100%, i've got to admit: jakes got skills and is being incredibly sexy lol ;]

third in my "way to long" review; i basically LOVE where the story is right now. i'm glad that bella is trying to take control of her life, try new things (or people), and seeing that she is worth something, and DOES deserve to be chased. also i'm glad that edward is startin at least to wise up, at least take note of her beauty in a new way.

i actually was just wondering if u could put a tidbit of sorts before the next chapter *gives the adorable, hard to resist puppy dog pout* you know, perhaps edward's pov of the last chapter, starting when he got home? djfadhfa! please!..but i suppose if u think it's best to wait then so be, ur the other.

anyway, as u can probably tell i loved the chapter and i can't wait for more, update soon please! (ps-i wrote this somewhat fast so i hope u can make sense of it, best of luck writing!)
addicted2vamplit chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I've only read the first chapter but it was CRAZY amazing. I thought I'd review it, get some sleep even though I want to finish it) and I'll review again when I finish the rest. Chapter One: stupid amounts of awesome with awesome sprinkles!

Tish Seal of Approval Officially Applied
Kelleh Belleh chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Wow I loved Jake in that last chapter and I'm all for Team Edward. I hope Edward was jealous.

Love this story. Review as soon as possible.
utfan23456 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
she will not fall for jake! i-i-i-i wont let her!

ugh whatever. she just cant ok?
utfan23456 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
uggh! im really going to kick edward in a place where it hurts!
beautyattempt chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
this is my favorite chapter by far! i love where this is going! update soon
sweetcranberry chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Amazing! I just finished reading all of your chapters and WOW :) I love that you brought Jacob into the story and that even though he wants Bella...he is helping her get Edward if he can too! I felt so bad for Bella during that shoot of Edward/Tanya. I almost couldn't read it, I was totally feeling how Bella would feel. You did an awesome job and I hope you update frequently! I love this
hot 101 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
No, it deffinitely didn't make me want to sleep!.It did however make me want to give Jake a big hug for being such a sweet guy!.If Edward dosn't start to "realize" pertty soon I'm afraid he's going to actually have to -gasp- work for a the girls attention!.Lovely chapter, as always!.Update soon please.
xRedHasAppearedx chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
This story is really great and i think you should keep going with it.! XD
obssd-reader chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
LOVE IT

Love Jake

Love Jealous Edward

Love Jake laying it on thick for Edward

Love the kiss by the door

Hate Tanya

Love this story!

Can't wait for the vacation! Woot Woot!
5,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 331 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 351 .. Last Next »