Reviews for Realize
padfootly chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Oh she is. She makes me wanna hit something!

Great chapter. :)
xmurph10x chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
loved it, loved it, loved it! can't wait for more. I enjoyed edwards point of view too but couldn't believe what he really thought lol. P.s I hate tanya haha
nerdosaurus93 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Loved it! Yes, Tanya is a skanky bitch. I wish Rose beat her up or something. lol. Great chapter!
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
GAH! Stupid, slutty Tanya whore! I knew that trash was going to show up. I think Bella shoulda just popped the slutty chic. LOL

Thanks for the loong chapter..I loved it and can't wait for the next one! )
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Ok because I’m so impatient I’m just going to finish the story for you...

So the whole gang goes back to LA where Tanya and Rose get booked for a runway show. As Tanya reaches the end of the catwalk, Rose gives her a tiny nudge on her 4 inch heels making her fall on her face and break her nose. Ultimately losing her modeling career, of course.

Tanya yells at Edward that he need to decide between her or his friends, he thinks about it for about .5 seconds and decides…his friends. With this epiphany he realizes his hidden love for Bella. *insert scene where Bella and Edward run toward each other in slow motion with open arms on the beach* Then they bow-chicka-wow-wow on said beach and profess their undying love for one another.

Jake is happy for Bella and Edward, and in fact, kind of becomes an honorary member of the gang. He’s like their Norm (Cheers reference).

The End

Phew, now I can sleep tonight!
gemmabobella chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Nice chapter. Edward is an idiot! hahaha And Bella is a fool! I kinda wish the boys would help out a little more - help Edward see what he's missing. But that would be too easy. hehehe I love how you give Bella that moment, when things could seem like maybe just maybe she could have her Edward and then you throw tanya in there! well played my friend.

Kudos to you and your beta.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I love it! i hate tanya so much! she's such a bitch! edward really needs to open his eyes and get rid of her! i can't wait to find out what's going to happen when he gets back from the vacation! that's going to be good! i really love this fic so much! it just keeps getting better and better and i look forward to reading much more!
Sdjk chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Oh please tell me Edward finds Bella in bed with Jacob after he rushes home after her! This story is so good! You are doing a great job with it and thank you for the reassurance that this is a E/B romance in the end. Otherwise they are too heartbreaking for me to read.
zombiekon chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ahh! more! i don't care if u just updated, u have 2 update, like, NOW!

i really do hope she ends up with edward though, even though he is suck a f*cking prick! arg! *racks him hella hard*
sweetcranberry chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OH MY FLIPPING GOD! SHE DID NOT JUST SHOW UP! you have got to be kidding me! and Edward! He is so clueless. UGH! like I said last time...intense...just intense.

AWESOME CHAPTER! please update as soon as you can. i don't think i can handle the suspense! please tell your beta that i for one appreciate all she's done and i hope things turn out well for her :)
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I AM LIVID! I don't care if they are friends with both Edward and Bella. Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett should be loyal to Bella and kick Edward's and Tanya's ass! Ugh!
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Oh I hate her.

Also, this killed me:

She was very sensitive, and liking a guy who had women throwing themselves at him wouldn’t be easy on her. I mean, it was hard on her to see it happen to me and I was nothing more then a friend. I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be for her to see it done to someone she had feelings for.

Horrible, Edward. Just horrible.
FindingEdwardformyown chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
YES she is a skanky bitch! I wanted to slap Edward so hard after reading this. Keep up the good work. Waiting until the next chapter!
MzBlack chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Ah, I want to slap Tanya silly! I love your story; so much more realistic than those "Bella gets a makeover, Edward falls in love immediately, they live happily ever after" stories. Nice work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cristygen chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Tanya is a BITCH! I feel so bad for Bella. I have tears on my face right now. How could Edward do that? I just want to smack some sense into him, literally!

This is so good! And it's not even the BIG BAD thing!

Can't wait for more, so write, write, write! hehe
5,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 331 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 351 .. Last Next »