Reviews for Realize
Remilyon chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
AH. I really wish someone would slap the (insert word of choice here) out of Edward. I'm loving the story. Can't wait for Edward to wake up and see the Bella.
acirelemagne chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I'm with Rose...somebody needs to kick Tanya's ass! I actually got mad reading this! Edward is daft! OMG! I love that Jake is there for her but I want Edward to realize what's up!
SourPatch chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I love this story! I love how messy and complicated it is. I think because I know in the end, there is such a potential for payoff - for an E/B relationship, for Tanya to get what's coming to her, for Edward to do some chasing and competing with Jacob, for Bella to have to evaluate her feelings... I just love it!

I hope we don't have to wait until the weekend! I won't make it that long!
flormi chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
i love this story so much! is amazing
bloodsinger chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ugh! How could Edward find tanya more attractive than bella? evil bitch! lol I loved this chapter! poor Bella though...
Sathom chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Im new to the world of Twilight fanfic, and in general and well i stumbled across this fic. Its wonderful! Im addicted and wish there was more to soak up. Hopefully you'll update soon!

]

Steph
mixz chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
this story is as amazing as your first!

stupid stupid edward and i just love Jake! gah...i want more. LOL.

i'm glad Bella's find some form of happiness in Jake, but I still hope Edward comes around.
jwerrd chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
me likey this chapter! jake's so sweet! however, i am still an edward&bella fan :)
moon.witche chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I really love this story and cannot wait for some Bella/Edward action...please let it be soon. Erm...can't think of any costructive critism...I highly enjoy your style of writing and the idea itself is a good twist on the way over done "bella and Edward grew up together" stories. I am eagerly awaiting more!
Sunflower33 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
OMG! I love this. I found this while searching someone else's writings. I just hate that Edward is being so stupid about Bella, but I love the inter woven drama too!

Tanya's a skank!
treacherously chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
omg yes

i actually like Jake in this, they should have continued making out and entered the apartment and had like edward watching tv, now that would have been hillarious.

Also eddiepuss has been kind of a douche...yeah

alright. update
addicted2vamplit chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
.ING Thought you oughta know. Update Soon-Tish
treacherously chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
oh that is just so beautifully written

YAY
clinomania chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
A few things… First of all, I madly LOVE your story I truly think you’re an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING writer! I read all 5 chapters in like an hour or less! I’m really hooked! I can’t wait to see what will happen now! Secondly I have to admit that Jacob is really sweet and Bella deserves some happiness, but I’m totally team Edward, and I was relieved when you confirmed it was going to be and Edward and Bella story. And lastly I just want to ask you to please please please update soon!
clinomania chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Why did Edward ask her to stay? He is being acting like a jerk… and I agree Bella has to be some kind of masochist! I can’t believe he canceled his date with her! Arg! I’m totally team Edward, but right now she deserves to be treated nice, so I kind of feel fine with Jacob, although I would really like to see Edward and Bella together at the end. I literally can’t stop reading! You’re an incredible writer! I still have one more chapter! I'm going (again) running to read it!
5,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 331 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 351 .. Last Next »