Reviews for Realize
Aleakim chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Great, sad chapter. I'll end up with this like I was in New Moon. I promise I love Edward, but in the middle of the book I just wanted Bella to kiss Jake get over all that heartbreak. What can I say? I don't enjoy masochism, even though I love your story.

So... Keep it coming!
blossompetals chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG! HOW DARE EDWARD GO OUT WITH TANYA THAN SPENDING WITH BELLA! UGH! I JUST WANT TO HIT HIM! But...JACOB IS HERE! I WONDER IF EDWARD IS GOING TO BE JEALOUS? Hmm..ANYWAY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! oh and i hope theres a jealous edward in the not so distant future! poor bella!
hiddenburdenz chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
OMG!

I love this story! please continue...!
Whatserrname chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I love this so far. I'm going to say two things that i never thought I would: 1. Edward is acting like an idiot. 2. Jacob is right. Instead of pining over Edward, Bella needs to show him what he's missing! Can't wait for the next update!
hitsuji007 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Damn you Edward! XD Bella is SO much better than Tanya!

Update soon please? :)
Kelster Smelster chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Ugh! I'm in a problem like this.

Fuck. It hurts so bad.

I almost started crying.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Ride or Die chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I've read everything you got so far and I totally love this fic. I love how Edward really seems to just see Bella as a best friend; most stories have Edward being way too obvious that he loves her back. In this one, I'm not even sure if he does. And he's starting to get on my nerves! XD I'm not J/B shipper but I would totally support some J/B action in this fic! Great job so far! Update again soon please!
XxCocoLovexX chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
YES! YES YES YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! GOD I LOVE JACOB! IM SO HAPPY!

GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS, BUT EDWARD IS SERIOUSLY STUPID! (IN THIS STORY!) NO OFFENSE! BUT I MEAN COME ON! WHO WOULD DO THAT? GR

UPDATE SOON! I CANT WAIT A FULL WEEK!

FINE I'LL WAIT I'LL WAIT...
Mcaz chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
well first off: the basics. . . .STORY. ddhfjadgajfsg!

i was fortunate enough to be able to come across it when u already had 4 chapter written, otherwise i would have hated the wait...kinda like how i hate that i have to now *pouts childishly lol*

well, i love all the drama, the club scene; i love club scenes! just like a love the jealousy-protective-posessive stuff...even though we've only come across the jealous aspect so far, i know us readers are in for some treats]

can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please! (tomorrow would be good lol)
Eddiefan chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
GAH! I was sick just reading this! How can Edward be such a prick? Poor Bella. Update soon and hopefully Bella will get some happiness she deserves soon.
wtvoc chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
GO

fucken heart you.

fucken fail, edward.

fucken fail.

CDE dammit. my heart hurts. i wanna cry... i just turned in the cutest stray dog ever, and now edward is breaking bella. fack.
The ISIMS chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
O.o cliffhanger
hot 101 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
OK, I totally love Jacob in this story!.Amazing chapter!.Update soon please.
nerdosaurus93 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
OME, I love the story! I can't believe how idiotic Edward is! I was hoping Jacob would be in this story to make Edward jealous or something. Usually I hate Jacob, but in this story, it's exactly what it needs. Please update soon!
addicted.2.twilight chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Wow, I can't believe Edward is being such a jerk. I hope Bella has a good time with Jacob. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
5,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 333 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 353 .. Last Next »