Reviews for Realize
bethann2103 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Great chapter, i loved how much fun Bella had with Jake. I am totally team edward but I do love that you are letting bella have some options even though she ill end up with edward! Great writing.
zombiekon chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
AH! *runs around in circles screaming* UPDATE NOW! k, immaturity over, lol :)

this story f*ckn rox! and as stated b4, update!

aww, jake is so sweet, y couldn't he b like that in the book? *cries*
twelveoclock chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
AGH! EDWARDS BEING SO... GRR!
xmurph10x chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Aww that was cute and I actually liked it! But i'm still hoping for Edward and Bella to hook up soon. I just hope Edward is realizing how silly he is being AND I hope he is jealous because he deserves it.
Sdjk chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Loved it! Glad to see Bella steppin out with Jake and to read that Edward is at least confused and a bit uncomfortable. It is about time that his emotions start to get shaken up a bit.

Of course I am all Edward - so I am glad to hear that you are too.

This is a great story. Can't wait to read what happens next and their upcoming weekend trip!
musicluv585 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
GOOD VERY GOOD! but i hope Jacob really knows where they stand especially after that kiss finally edward is kind of noticing her feelings? idk but it was really good plz update soon! :)
Forks-NoSpoons chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Never, ever, ever have I wanted Edward to lose before...but now, WOW. You're writing a great story! Keep up the good work and you have to stick it to Edward...at least for a little while.
book-aholic17 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
thank god it's not a jacob story, even though he was really nice and different in this last chapter- i enjoyed it.

and im a HUGE FAN of adele.

she rocks!

i heard a whole bunch of her songs on the show ' so you think you can dance' and had to dowNload all of them.

some other good ones are cold shoulder, hometown glory and rain as rain.

all amazing songs.

and i think cold shoulder would go perfect for the way edward is treating bella.

the lyrics are perfect.

anyway, i do hope edward starts to take notice in bella now.

i love a jealous edward!

UPDATE SOON!
Michelle62092 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I actually like Jake here :P

I think it's sweet that he wants to help Bella, to make her happy with who ever, either him or Edward :)

please update soon!:D
kolfan88 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
AH! I love your story! This is probably the first fanfic I've read where I'm actually glad Jacob and Bella are hooking up..because then we get to see jealous Edward! UPDATE SOON!
Lilyflowerrff chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
great story so far! im not a jacob fan, but in this fanfic i love jacob! please update soon!
CowardlyTerminator chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Wow. That's a great story. I really like the angst. I hope you continue soon.

Cowardly Terminator.
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
WOW!

CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO do more with these characters! Mental foreplay.
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Okay, i take my last review back. THIS was the best chapter so far :P

I was just wondering if you were going to have certain post days like you did with Self-conclusion? It always gave me something to look forward to on mondays and thursdays lol
justcallmebubba chapter 5 . 7/15/2008