Reviews for Realize
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I'm yelling at Eddie again. He just pisses me off. I'm glad he was obviously affected by Jake and Bella together. Too bad he hasn't realized how and why it is irritating him so much. Best chapter so far.
birdee18 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OMFG! Edward is the biggest ass wipe I have ever seen! He has some nerve talking about Jake like that! What a loser! First he talks trash about Jake, then he lets that skanky ho Tanya treat Bella like crap. Edward and I are done. Finished. Over. Kaput. He made Bella cry! I just want to scream!
NoLongerAnAccount00 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OMG! I want bella to be happy! she is my favorite character and its not fair to her! but im being patient because you write so well this is literally my favorite story, im addicted to it! lol LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS CHARACTERS...other than Tanay that little-...im stopping myself from dropping to her level! lol UPDATE SOON! :D
mixz chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
damn it you made me cry!

how can you be so amazing at torturing me? XP

if i were Bella I would have strangled that little skank and then slapped Edward. lol.

why do i always end up crying after reading this story? WHY?
yaaaay chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ARGH, Edward the almighty douche! Hahah i seriously love your authors note at the end "So is Tanya a skanky bitch or what!" LMAO i totally laughed. Yea yeaa Tanya should die a painful death..or like get flesh eating disease and have her face fall off, yea if you need any help brainstorming her demise ill give you a hand. Lmao i coudnt find the T letter awolla go when i was typing Tanyas name i was like WTF. ok anyways WONDERFUL chapter, as always and yaay nice and long, and yay Jake once again saves the day. Hahah update SOON SOON SON!
what-about-edward chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
heck yes she is! i hope edward finds out what she said to bella and dumps her sorry ass!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This chapter made me cry. And I am depressed. :(
Remilyon chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
AH. I really wish someone would slap the (insert word of choice here) out of Edward. I'm loving the story. Can't wait for Edward to wake up and see the Bella.
acirelemagne chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I'm with Rose...somebody needs to kick Tanya's ass! I actually got mad reading this! Edward is daft! OMG! I love that Jake is there for her but I want Edward to realize what's up!
SourPatch chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I love this story! I love how messy and complicated it is. I think because I know in the end, there is such a potential for payoff - for an E/B relationship, for Tanya to get what's coming to her, for Edward to do some chasing and competing with Jacob, for Bella to have to evaluate her feelings... I just love it!

I hope we don't have to wait until the weekend! I won't make it that long!
flormi chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
i love this story so much! is amazing
bloodsinger chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ugh! How could Edward find tanya more attractive than bella? evil bitch! lol I loved this chapter! poor Bella though...
Sathom chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Im new to the world of Twilight fanfic, and in general and well i stumbled across this fic. Its wonderful! Im addicted and wish there was more to soak up. Hopefully you'll update soon!

]

Steph
mixz chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
this story is as amazing as your first!

stupid stupid edward and i just love Jake! gah...i want more. LOL.

i'm glad Bella's find some form of happiness in Jake, but I still hope Edward comes around.
jwerrd chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
me likey this chapter! jake's so sweet! however, i am still an edward&bella fan :)
5,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 333 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 353 .. Last Next »