Reviews for Realize
literatefanatic27 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aww! I love it, keep going!
sayok79 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
okay, i cried a little but it was a good cry, cause that means this story is awesome. hurry and update.
CondorSlappy chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Definetly a good chapter, probably my favorite one yet! Its good that bellas focused on something else and I think edward can see that, mabye he'll finally com to his senses, lol.

Update Soon.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Once again, I really liked it. Am still totally pissed at Edward and want to murder Tanya, but not as much as the last chapter.

On the plus side, you've made me actually like Jake. And trust me, that is the HARDEST task anyone could ever try and accomplish - I can't stand him in the books. So nice job on that; I like how you had him try and show how amazing Bella is and how he knows that she's in love with Edward, instead of him being clueless. It's completely cliche, and this is more true to the original plot of Eclipse.

But looking forward to another chapter!
Stormy Bella chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Wow.

I must say this, I rather liked the Jake in this story. Don't get me wrong, I want Edward and BElla together, but at the same time, Jake is too good of a man to pass up.

You have really changed my view on Jake.

Love,

Stormy Bella.
NeffiePhoenix chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
yeah, bella is happy, now edward will know what he missed
Kimmie43 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Ok Gabby. I liked it. You know how obsessed I am with Edward, but at this point I want her to go out with Jacob. Edward has clearly taken advantage of Bella for always being their for him and doing everything for him like a best friend would. I hope he gets a little jealous. Of course, he doesn't see why she is so upset with him. Go Bella...I would love to read Edward's pov, I know later when he realizes he loves her. But I would like to know what he thought of Jacob showing up..HEHE
Ashlynn Faith chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
love it love it love it! i want more! NOW PLEASE! lol - anyways i loved it, update soon please!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
It's amazing how you could possibly make me feel physically ill from Tanya's chasing. I mean - ugh! I want to slap her.

I really hope this is a Bella and Edward fanfiction; I'm not even on chapter five and I'm about done with Edward and him acting like such an inconsiderate, ignorant douche : )

But bravo to you on portraying that kind of emotion. I only wish I knew where this was going...haha
aeonish chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Oh man... that was a GREAT chapter. I can't wait to see Edward's reaction as Bella's relationship with Jake starts to grow. Brilliant!
ambiboo424 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
wow great chapter

i really like jake in this story

if wonder if edward is finally gonna come to his senses

cant wait for the upcoming trip
dollegirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This is my FAVORITE chapter yet! I am so in love with Jake right now...you have written him so well. I love that Bella was so honest with him about how she is feeling & where she is & that Jake is ok with it all. He's right...she needs someone to chase HER & pay attention to just HER. This is going to be a big boost for her self worth!

And blowing off Edward? That was GOLDEN! Dork of all he is...

Can't wait for more - this is quickly becoming one of my mostest favorite stories EVER! :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter! Love triangles make me so sad. And yet, I read about them every frickin day! Can't wait for more.
TwilightCRAZED chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I just started reading your story, and it's amazing!

I love it! Please UD soon. (:
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Thank you so much for updating so fast! Great chapter and please be a speed updater again!
5,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 333 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 353 .. Last Next »