Reviews for Realize
kolfan88 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
AH! I love your story! This is probably the first fanfic I've read where I'm actually glad Jacob and Bella are hooking up..because then we get to see jealous Edward! UPDATE SOON!
Lilyflowerrff chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
great story so far! im not a jacob fan, but in this fanfic i love jacob! please update soon!
CowardlyTerminator chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Wow. That's a great story. I really like the angst. I hope you continue soon.

Cowardly Terminator.
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
WOW!

CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO do more with these characters! Mental foreplay.
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Okay, i take my last review back. THIS was the best chapter so far :P

I was just wondering if you were going to have certain post days like you did with Self-conclusion? It always gave me something to look forward to on mondays and thursdays lol
justcallmebubba chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
great story! I can't wait to see a jealous Edward! hope you update soon D
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
:O:O:O

Wow, that was both really sweet and really sad

fav chapter so far!
MartaSwan chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
one of the best ff i've read in a while. finnally there's jake! stop with pity bella...

is bella a virgin? i guess so, but it should be nice not to have her so...virginal. but she said she didn't go past first dates with former guys, and i don't think she's the type that go for a one night stand. not in this story at least

maybe it's just me, but jake, except for the last part, reminds me a lot of Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind. but it's my new obsession, so maybe it's just me...love him (rhett and jake)

update soon

baci

Marta
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Urgh. Does anyone else want to smack Edward on the back of the head and go "DUUH!"

Great chapter- poor Bella :(
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I had no idea you wrote another story! I was actually having withdrawal symptoms from no more "Self-Conclusion" but i'm really glad you are writing a new fan fic now :)

Great start too :D
alwaysmore chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OK - how is it that a little part of me is happy about the Jacob thing? My mind is betraying my loyal heart just a tad. Really, I can see how it's good for her - she needs the confidence boost, and obviously Edward needs a visit from the green-eyed monster. Great set-up for the tension bound to form during their "vacation"! (I'm still holding strong to your declaration of 100% team Edward!)
searchingforstories chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
ok, I actually found this on twilighted but when I couldn't remember my log in to review, I discovered you were here. Yay, me! Anyway, I love love love this story. I'm so glad Bella is going to get a real romance instead of pining over blind Edward. It's funny how every story is different and has you rooting for one character over the other. I have never been for Jake until now. Sexy, funny, sweet. What more could you ask for. Now, my only question is...Which site do you update faster?
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Oh dear, I LOVE this, and I'm so conflicted... I love Edward, clearly, but you're making me love Jacob. Which is a feat, because Jacob normally makes me nuts (in the bad way). You MUST update soon - I've been glued to it all morning!
bubbling joy chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Really Good! It's so confusing though! Is she gonna go with Ed or Jake?

But, I love suprises, so its OK

but, I DO think that Edward and Bella should be together in the end.
blondie1006 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008