Reviews for Realize
whoa.oh.twilight chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO...WONDERFUL! PLEZ UPDATE!
Nevermore82 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Would have liked to see more Edward/Bella interaction, but I'm sure that's all coming in due time. I'm glad Bella's finally getting a spine and having fun. Keep up the excellent work!
TheMissSmith chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Yes! Edward gets a taste of his own medicine! By far, this is my favorite chapter so far, just because he was jealous! Of course, it won't compare to when they finally get together.

Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
claddaugh128 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
omg, jake is so cute! i like that edward was blown off this time. nice job.
Leila18 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
oh.. it wasn't only good, it was dangerously excellent. I'm really, really loathing Edward right now with his secret dating the slut part but I trust you to be true to your word that this will end up...amazingly great.
yahtzeegirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
FINALLY! Edward got a taste of his own medicine! Gah, seriously this is one of the only stories where Edward seriously pisses me off, but if it is going to be alright in the end then I trust you! Update soon please, this story is just too good!
shwriteme chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw... Jake is an amazing guy. I love him here. And it is good that Bella is finally getting the attention she deserves. I'm still rooting for her and Edward (because that's the way it is supposed to be) but he has a long way to go before he'll deserve her.
mayalucille chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw, Jake's so sweet. If Twilight were written this way then I'd totally be Team Jacob.

I hope Edward gets some sense knocked into him-thanks for the update

Hugs,

Maya
lovelywendy chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
lovely story (:

update please

soon :D

love the plot too haha
what-about-edward chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
very good and it makes me want more! right more soon!
lia516 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
That was really good. I'm glad she has Jake. I agree with him, she deserves to be happy and to be with someone who only has eyes for her. Maybe Edward will finally open his eyes and see what he has been missing. Honestly, I like Jake, he is so sweet. If Edward keeps going the way he is then she should stay with Jake.
kaypgirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Yay for Bella! And, of course, Edward is an asshole. I can't believe it, but I think I could grow to hate this Edward if he doesn't change soon, because he's so cruel to Bella (even if he's ignorant, he's still a selfish, vain jerk).
KRC81 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Another great chapter, thanks for such a quick update, Edward not telling Bella about Tanya earlier really made me mad, I'm so glad she cancelled on him to go out with Jake. Really liking your Jake, Bella is being upfront with him, and he just wants to spend time with her, very cute. Scared about your warnings about whats to come, but looking fwd to more, love it!
halojones chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
omg...I love jake! Jakey for the win! Stupid edwuardo!lol I was hoping edward heard them at the door and bella moaning, that would have been hot! Yay for Edward being jealous too!loved the chappie goo!
Melba87 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Fan-freakin'-tastic! Thanks Goo for lettin' Bella receive some well deserved attention.

Your Jake is sweet! I'm not sure if that's good or bad?

So glad that Bella was able to relax and let Jake woo her a bit. Can't wait for more...Bless that Eren!
5,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 354 .. Last Next »