Reviews for Realize
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
:O:O:O

Wow, that was both really sweet and really sad

fav chapter so far!
MartaSwan chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
one of the best ff i've read in a while. finnally there's jake! stop with pity bella...

is bella a virgin? i guess so, but it should be nice not to have her so...virginal. but she said she didn't go past first dates with former guys, and i don't think she's the type that go for a one night stand. not in this story at least

maybe it's just me, but jake, except for the last part, reminds me a lot of Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind. but it's my new obsession, so maybe it's just me...love him (rhett and jake)

update soon

baci

Marta
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Urgh. Does anyone else want to smack Edward on the back of the head and go "DUUH!"

Great chapter- poor Bella :(
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I had no idea you wrote another story! I was actually having withdrawal symptoms from no more "Self-Conclusion" but i'm really glad you are writing a new fan fic now :)

Great start too :D
alwaysmore chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OK - how is it that a little part of me is happy about the Jacob thing? My mind is betraying my loyal heart just a tad. Really, I can see how it's good for her - she needs the confidence boost, and obviously Edward needs a visit from the green-eyed monster. Great set-up for the tension bound to form during their "vacation"! (I'm still holding strong to your declaration of 100% team Edward!)
searchingforstories chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
ok, I actually found this on twilighted but when I couldn't remember my log in to review, I discovered you were here. Yay, me! Anyway, I love love love this story. I'm so glad Bella is going to get a real romance instead of pining over blind Edward. It's funny how every story is different and has you rooting for one character over the other. I have never been for Jake until now. Sexy, funny, sweet. What more could you ask for. Now, my only question is...Which site do you update faster?
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Oh dear, I LOVE this, and I'm so conflicted... I love Edward, clearly, but you're making me love Jacob. Which is a feat, because Jacob normally makes me nuts (in the bad way). You MUST update soon - I've been glued to it all morning!
bubbling joy chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Really Good! It's so confusing though! Is she gonna go with Ed or Jake?

But, I love suprises, so its OK

but, I DO think that Edward and Bella should be together in the end.
blondie1006 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
it was really good

please update soon
Lola Schatzi chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I just found your story, and I think it's amazing! You are a wonderful writer! I can't wait to read more!
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! SO FREAKISHLY GOOD! :D! CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Foolish Eyes chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
your story ROCKS!

can't wait for the next chapter!
hollywoodgal205 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I have never, ever liked Jacob in a fic. Never really liked him in New Moon either. But now, you've made me fall in love with your Jacob. He's sweet and kind, caring and romantic, and knows that he might not be able to have Bella's heart, but wants to help her with Edward and see what will happen. Loved this chapter. Love how Edward finally got his head out of his backside and realized that Bella's life doesn't exactly have to revolve around him. Love how Bella stormed on him about the flowers and the plans. And i love how Edward was kinda jealous about Jacob. Can't wait to read more! Please update!
SilverEmber282 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
wow. usually i would leave a wonderful gushing review about how phenomenal your story is but i'm like speechless right now.

keep up the fantabulous work! hopefully by the time you udpate i'll have gained my thought process back. lolz.

nickiej
555555 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I'm so glad shes gone off and had fun, even if it is with jacob..

this was a lovely chapter. Looking forward to the next!
5,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 354 .. Last Next »