Reviews for Realize
Kaliebag chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
It's awesome. Maybe try to write it in Edward's POV some, so we can see more of what's going on in his mind while he sees Bella and Jacob. Make him feel bad. EXTREMELY BAD. Update. Update. Update!

~Kaliebag
Night script chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
It is good but im kinda sad that she is not wif Edward yet... Im glad Jacob is helping her though...
GoodyGoody23 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Aw, yay! I'm so happy for Bella! You're starting to make me like Jake more too! (Or at least in this story) :) I loved the chapter, and the story is awesome. Please update soon! :) :) :)
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I usually hate it when Jake is brought into the mix but, with this story, I like it. I definitely think it's needed to open Edward's eyes. Keep up the great work! I'm still really loving this story and I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
ARLverde chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Awesome update. I love your Jake way much more then SM's. I was a little worried going into the chapter that Bella was going to end up manipulating him and hurting him the way she did in Eclipse. The fact that he has gone into this with his eyes open makes it all the better. Now I am wondering since he is a proffesional photographer if he is going to take pictures of her just so Edward can see how beautiful she really is. I don't think he realizes it because they have always known each other so he is looking at her with eyes that have always seen her. Does that even make sense? I can already see the gears are starting to turn in Edwards head. I am looking forward to the next update.
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
YAY!

Edward is a douche for keeping that a secret.

Breaking Dawn quote: "Ah. Edward. I've missed you."

THAT WAS OWNAGE.
3547805892627482245 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I loved it! And I love Jake in this.

Most people who write Jake start off like this and suddenly he turns jealous and horrible. Can you PLEASE not make that happen in this?

Clyde x
bunchal chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
oh! awesome chapter! You read my mind. I was so hoping Bella would get some happy moments and Edward would start to see what he was missing. Jake is awesome and Bella deserves some love and attention. Is is wrong that I can't wait to see Edward suffer and be jealous some more? I am team Edward but this Edward deserves it. He totally took her for granted and expected her to always be home waiting for him like a little puppy. Thanks for updating so quickly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JediShadowolf chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OH yeah, I am SO liking your Jake! I can't believe Edward hid his relationship from Bella - maybe he isn't quite so blind as we thought? Could it be? Still love the message Jake sent with the flowers. Great update!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
NO! Fix it! please? Poor Bella... stupid Edward.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OH! Bella and Jake? nice drama! :D
Aleakim chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
God, I love Jake. He's so sweet.

Seriously, right now I'm so upset with Edward, that if you gave Bella a happily ever after with Jake, I¡d be fine with it. And, although I love Jacob, I'm not a Bella/Jacob shipper, I promise.

So, keep it coming. It was a great chapter.
scuba angel chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
You made me cry! lol. That chapter where she leaves the club broke my heart, you're an amazing writer so please! please! continue!

xx
Twilightholic-Tanya chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
ahem well let me say that ur story has actually brought tears to my eyes but that's because i am going through a sensitive time right now but still i had tears.

the story is really good and i love the long chapters. now i am a bit worried because even though i don't hate jake i still don't want him to be with bella. i mean i'm happy that she is getting noticed by someone but i hope that this will just be edward and bella and not throw jake into this. he doesn't deserve a heart break but i don't want hime to be with bella. i want edward to finally open his eyes and realize the great girl he gots in front of him instead of sleeping around with Tanya. yea she gives me a bad name. since my name is Tanya and my friends take it to tease me about the fanfics they read that inculde her but what eva.

any way i hope u update soon cuz i am hooked. to let u know ur story has kept me up to 3:30 am over where i live. so ya not many stories do that but i was glad i came across urs cuz it awesome. anyway i should proabably end this up since it's getting sorta long.

so bye and i am going to sleep

-Twilightholic-Tanya
Remilyon chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
umm yeah it was good and I'm glad Jake is willing to "help" her get to Edward...now I'm just hoping Edward catches on fast. Because as much as I wanted her to get even with him I don't know that I can handle too many Jake/Bella moments. I really did like this chapter though
5,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 336 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 356 .. Last Next »