Reviews for Realize
3547805892627482245 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I loved it! And I love Jake in this.

Most people who write Jake start off like this and suddenly he turns jealous and horrible. Can you PLEASE not make that happen in this?

Clyde x
bunchal chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
oh! awesome chapter! You read my mind. I was so hoping Bella would get some happy moments and Edward would start to see what he was missing. Jake is awesome and Bella deserves some love and attention. Is is wrong that I can't wait to see Edward suffer and be jealous some more? I am team Edward but this Edward deserves it. He totally took her for granted and expected her to always be home waiting for him like a little puppy. Thanks for updating so quickly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JediShadowolf chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OH yeah, I am SO liking your Jake! I can't believe Edward hid his relationship from Bella - maybe he isn't quite so blind as we thought? Could it be? Still love the message Jake sent with the flowers. Great update!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
NO! Fix it! please? Poor Bella... stupid Edward.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OH! Bella and Jake? nice drama! :D
Aleakim chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
God, I love Jake. He's so sweet.

Seriously, right now I'm so upset with Edward, that if you gave Bella a happily ever after with Jake, I¡d be fine with it. And, although I love Jacob, I'm not a Bella/Jacob shipper, I promise.

So, keep it coming. It was a great chapter.
scuba angel chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
You made me cry! lol. That chapter where she leaves the club broke my heart, you're an amazing writer so please! please! continue!

xx
Twilightholic-Tanya chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
ahem well let me say that ur story has actually brought tears to my eyes but that's because i am going through a sensitive time right now but still i had tears.

the story is really good and i love the long chapters. now i am a bit worried because even though i don't hate jake i still don't want him to be with bella. i mean i'm happy that she is getting noticed by someone but i hope that this will just be edward and bella and not throw jake into this. he doesn't deserve a heart break but i don't want hime to be with bella. i want edward to finally open his eyes and realize the great girl he gots in front of him instead of sleeping around with Tanya. yea she gives me a bad name. since my name is Tanya and my friends take it to tease me about the fanfics they read that inculde her but what eva.

any way i hope u update soon cuz i am hooked. to let u know ur story has kept me up to 3:30 am over where i live. so ya not many stories do that but i was glad i came across urs cuz it awesome. anyway i should proabably end this up since it's getting sorta long.

so bye and i am going to sleep

-Twilightholic-Tanya
Remilyon chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
umm yeah it was good and I'm glad Jake is willing to "help" her get to Edward...now I'm just hoping Edward catches on fast. Because as much as I wanted her to get even with him I don't know that I can handle too many Jake/Bella moments. I really did like this chapter though
Atomic Lace chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I love this. ]

I almost cried on one of the earlier chapters because it's absolute hell loving someone and having them not notice.

I like the making Edward jealous bit. That was great. And I'm totally hating Tanya.
rara.vampirelover chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
So i first found your story on twilighted. but I figured i would try and find it here to see if it was an earlier update. I'm addicted to this Its a really good story!
xhilaration chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
i loved it!

i so cant wait till you update!

soon i hope!
bex23 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I really enjoyed that chapter. Jacob is so sweet especially knowing that she is in love with Edward. I think Edward deserves to get more jealous in the future. Looking forward to the next chapter, update soon!
Graceeee chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Loved it. I hope you continue with the conflict/drama for awhile longer. I want Edward to squirm a bit and get super jealous, hehe.

Update soon! (please)
spammy chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Really great chapter. I'm loving that Edward is finally getting a little jealous, lol. He needs to feel that for awhile, considering Bella has had to live with that for YEARS. Anyways, update again soon please :D
5,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 336 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 356 .. Last Next »