Reviews for Realize
Anilegna chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
bella should totally let jacob do the chasing.

it's absolutely pissing me off that tanya gets to

get edward all to herself. and what's even worse

is that edward's actually showing interest in her hoe-ass!

but yeah, update soon! i wanna read what happens next.
Elizabeth93 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
so, sad. it breaks my heart to see how she pines for him and he's being ass and a moron for not noticing. if he were real i would give him a good beating. i agree with jacob fully on the fact that he should be chasing her. for some reason, I WANT Edward to feel pain in his heart when he see Jake around Bella, mostly because he didn't notice earlier that he himself could've had Bella...still good chapter.
jwerrd chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I really like the stories where someone does the chasing! You're a great writer!
obssd-reader chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Excellent!

Go Jacob. I love a jealous Edward. :)
EmaleeKaye chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
i really like this story. update soon please.
spammy chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Omg, I love this story! Please update again soon, because I can't wait to read what happens next! :D
xoxNany303xox chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
You're going to make me go crazy! I want to know what happens next! HURRY UP! UPDATE SSONN! OR ELSE!
alwaysmore chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Am really getting into this story! Loving the whole triangle thing going on - I'm just hoping you are on team Edward (even though he's being a clueless idiot right now- I don't think I could take it if you're not! Can't wait to keep reading!
lazypainter chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
awesome chapter, as always. i wonder if bella will hang on to the idea of edward though. its always that little piece of hope that gets you in the end and keeps you from moving on. . .
puasluoma chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON PLS!
InaraG chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
AWESOME! So far I love this story, and I am actually glad that you are keeping it in Bella's perspective, it makes the read question Edward a bit more (but they always get together in the end, right)! Can't wait to read more.
555555 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
ARGH!

i automatically reached for the next chapter button and there isnt one :(

i love this story!

update soon please!
Kaliebag chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Three words. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. Please?

~Kaliebag
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
GAH! I don't normally like Jacob with Bella but damn, you're making this very hard. lol

And Edward's being such a clueless prick...can't wait for the competition to start. Right now I'm backing Jake, but I hope that changes. )
SkyCullen chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
i totally hate edward...ah!...and your making me cry. I finished a book this morning and i totally cried and now your making me cry...well update soon.,...please
5,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 357 .. Last Next »