Reviews for Realize
shwriteme chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw... Jake is an amazing guy. I love him here. And it is good that Bella is finally getting the attention she deserves. I'm still rooting for her and Edward (because that's the way it is supposed to be) but he has a long way to go before he'll deserve her.
mayalucille chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw, Jake's so sweet. If Twilight were written this way then I'd totally be Team Jacob.

I hope Edward gets some sense knocked into him-thanks for the update

Hugs,

Maya
lovelywendy chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
lovely story (:

update please

soon :D

love the plot too haha
what-about-edward chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
very good and it makes me want more! right more soon!
lia516 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
That was really good. I'm glad she has Jake. I agree with him, she deserves to be happy and to be with someone who only has eyes for her. Maybe Edward will finally open his eyes and see what he has been missing. Honestly, I like Jake, he is so sweet. If Edward keeps going the way he is then she should stay with Jake.
kaypgirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Yay for Bella! And, of course, Edward is an asshole. I can't believe it, but I think I could grow to hate this Edward if he doesn't change soon, because he's so cruel to Bella (even if he's ignorant, he's still a selfish, vain jerk).
KRC81 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Another great chapter, thanks for such a quick update, Edward not telling Bella about Tanya earlier really made me mad, I'm so glad she cancelled on him to go out with Jake. Really liking your Jake, Bella is being upfront with him, and he just wants to spend time with her, very cute. Scared about your warnings about whats to come, but looking fwd to more, love it!
halojones chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
omg...I love jake! Jakey for the win! Stupid edwuardo!lol I was hoping edward heard them at the door and bella moaning, that would have been hot! Yay for Edward being jealous too!loved the chappie goo!
Melba87 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Fan-freakin'-tastic! Thanks Goo for lettin' Bella receive some well deserved attention.

Your Jake is sweet! I'm not sure if that's good or bad?

So glad that Bella was able to relax and let Jake woo her a bit. Can't wait for more...Bless that Eren!
Sorark chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw thats so cute I loved it! Edward jealous of Jacob? lol. I'd love to see more of that. Update ASAP! I dont care what time I just want the next chapter...I dont like tanya like at all. kill her off say her airplane blew up on her way to her trip so that way Edward stays single and goes to Bella. Or...have him break up with her and he wants Bella so then while Tanya is chasing Edward he is fighting over Bella with Jacob...something I just want Edward and Bella together, Jacob is nice and everything but I choose Edward more.

Update soon please,

Jen
acirelemagne chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Good for her! Jake is right, Edward doesn't know what he's got until it's gone! And I am so done with Tanya, she wasn't even there and she mad me angry! Love this story! It's fab! Thanks so much for the update!
mousie411 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter!
addicted.2.twilight chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I absolutely loved this chapter. I'm so so happy Bella is taking charge of her life and not letting Edward step all over her. And Jake is such a sweetie, he's such a good guy.

I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter. lol. Please update soon!
yaaaay chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Jumping jehosaphats...i think this is the first twilight fanfiction i've read, that makes me like jake more than edward. OMG WTF. THIS SHOULD NOT BE! haahah :] no i really love how jake is giving bella the attention she deserves and shoving it in edwards face, aah pure genius, and once again tanya's a BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEP. lololol HAHAHAH. You rock!
puasluoma chapter 5 . 7/14/2008