Reviews for Realize
Stormy Bella chapter 5 . 7/14/2008

I must say this, I rather liked the Jake in this story. Don't get me wrong, I want Edward and BElla together, but at the same time, Jake is too good of a man to pass up.

You have really changed my view on Jake.

Stormy Bella.
NeffiePhoenix chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
yeah, bella is happy, now edward will know what he missed
Kimmie45 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Ok Gabby. I liked it. You know how obsessed I am with Edward, but at this point I want her to go out with Jacob. Edward has clearly taken advantage of Bella for always being their for him and doing everything for him like a best friend would. I hope he gets a little jealous. Of course, he doesn't see why she is so upset with him. Go Bella...I would love to read Edward's pov, I know later when he realizes he loves her. But I would like to know what he thought of Jacob showing up..HEHE
Ashlynn Faith chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
love it love it love it! i want more! NOW PLEASE! lol - anyways i loved it, update soon please!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
It's amazing how you could possibly make me feel physically ill from Tanya's chasing. I mean - ugh! I want to slap her.

I really hope this is a Bella and Edward fanfiction; I'm not even on chapter five and I'm about done with Edward and him acting like such an inconsiderate, ignorant douche : )

But bravo to you on portraying that kind of emotion. I only wish I knew where this was going...haha
aeonish chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Oh man... that was a GREAT chapter. I can't wait to see Edward's reaction as Bella's relationship with Jake starts to grow. Brilliant!
ambiboo424 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
wow great chapter

i really like jake in this story

if wonder if edward is finally gonna come to his senses

cant wait for the upcoming trip
dollegirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This is my FAVORITE chapter yet! I am so in love with Jake right have written him so well. I love that Bella was so honest with him about how she is feeling & where she is & that Jake is ok with it all. He's right...she needs someone to chase HER & pay attention to just HER. This is going to be a big boost for her self worth!

And blowing off Edward? That was GOLDEN! Dork of all he is...

Can't wait for more - this is quickly becoming one of my mostest favorite stories EVER! :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter! Love triangles make me so sad. And yet, I read about them every frickin day! Can't wait for more.
TwilightCRAZED chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I just started reading your story, and it's amazing!

I love it! Please UD soon. (:
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Thank you so much for updating so fast! Great chapter and please be a speed updater again!
Leria chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
WOOT! Go Jake...alas he will not get the girl in the end he never does :( But I think him and Bella should as least get some kinkiness on, I mean she had to suffer watching Edward, and the attraction is there with her and go Bella!
nerdosaurus93 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw, Jake's so sweet! For once, I like Jake more than Edward! This is a once in a lifetime occurance. But it's so nice of him to help Bella get Edward even though he likes her. Finally, Edward's getting jealous! It would be so sweet of Jake if he sent more flowers to Bella to make Edward even more jealous! Great chapter. Please update soon!
LilyPond91 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Amazing! Can u do an EPOV?
Leria chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I am so EXCITED! Ah how I love Jacob...and how I would if he let me in so many different uh...ways.

I hope that he can bring some joy to poor Bella...
5,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 357 .. Last Next »