Reviews for Realize
Lilyflowerrff chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
great story so far! im not a jacob fan, but in this fanfic i love jacob! please update soon!
CowardlyTerminator chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Wow. That's a great story. I really like the angst. I hope you continue soon.

Cowardly Terminator.
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 5 . 7/15/2008

CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO do more with these characters! Mental foreplay.
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Okay, i take my last review back. THIS was the best chapter so far :P

I was just wondering if you were going to have certain post days like you did with Self-conclusion? It always gave me something to look forward to on mondays and thursdays lol
justcallmebubba chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
great story! I can't wait to see a jealous Edward! hope you update soon D
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008

Wow, that was both really sweet and really sad

fav chapter so far!
MartaSwan chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
one of the best ff i've read in a while. finnally there's jake! stop with pity bella...

is bella a virgin? i guess so, but it should be nice not to have her so...virginal. but she said she didn't go past first dates with former guys, and i don't think she's the type that go for a one night stand. not in this story at least

maybe it's just me, but jake, except for the last part, reminds me a lot of Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind. but it's my new obsession, so maybe it's just him (rhett and jake)

update soon

mrsjacobblack91 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Urgh. Does anyone else want to smack Edward on the back of the head and go "DUUH!"

Great chapter- poor Bella :(
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I had no idea you wrote another story! I was actually having withdrawal symptoms from no more "Self-Conclusion" but i'm really glad you are writing a new fan fic now :)

Great start too :D
alwaysmore chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OK - how is it that a little part of me is happy about the Jacob thing? My mind is betraying my loyal heart just a tad. Really, I can see how it's good for her - she needs the confidence boost, and obviously Edward needs a visit from the green-eyed monster. Great set-up for the tension bound to form during their "vacation"! (I'm still holding strong to your declaration of 100% team Edward!)
searchingforstories chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
ok, I actually found this on twilighted but when I couldn't remember my log in to review, I discovered you were here. Yay, me! Anyway, I love love love this story. I'm so glad Bella is going to get a real romance instead of pining over blind Edward. It's funny how every story is different and has you rooting for one character over the other. I have never been for Jake until now. Sexy, funny, sweet. What more could you ask for. Now, my only question is...Which site do you update faster?
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Oh dear, I LOVE this, and I'm so conflicted... I love Edward, clearly, but you're making me love Jacob. Which is a feat, because Jacob normally makes me nuts (in the bad way). You MUST update soon - I've been glued to it all morning!
bubbling joy chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Really Good! It's so confusing though! Is she gonna go with Ed or Jake?

But, I love suprises, so its OK

but, I DO think that Edward and Bella should be together in the end.
blondie1006 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
it was really good

please update soon
Lola Schatzi chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I just found your story, and I think it's amazing! You are a wonderful writer! I can't wait to read more!
5,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 357 .. Last Next »