Reviews for Realize
wtvoc chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
goo.

thank you for making my heart not fail this time.

sigh... need. more.

why do i heart jake? dammit.
Breaking Twilight chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
That was a really good chapter... I really enjoyed it :)

It looks like Edward is starting to notice hahaha... hopefully something happens during their vacation.

Anyways, good job. Kepp up the good work... I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Meritstocracy chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
wow. I so applaud you for turning out these chapters so quickly and so well. i LOVE the conflict you've started between Edward. i love conflict hehe. good job! thank you for writing so quickly!
S.D. Blum chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This chapter makes me wonder how long it will take for Edward to realize
XxCocoLovexX chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
its was great!

i cant wait till the next chapter! how exciting!

anywho! im hoping for a update very soon!

yay! aw i still love jake, so... I CAN KEEP HIM!

problem solved now if bella would just hand him over...

lol
x3Kiome chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
HA! Edward had that coming for him! Hm. Breaking Bella's heart like that, even though I'm like a big fan of Edward and Bella, I'm kind of glad that Bella is being more happy now and NO THANKS TO EDWARD !

Can't wait till the next chapter !

My dog stared at me like I was crazy when he saw me laughing like I was a maniac... sad... even my dog thinks i'm Crazy. D:
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
LOL...definitely makes me want to sleep

until the next chapter comes out!

I LURVE it!

Jake is so sweet, and hopefully Edward finally realizing what he is missing...

I can't wait for more, it's awesome!
bspest04 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
hey, i just wanted to let you know that i just found this story and i absolutely love it. i usually don't like stories that play with the BxExJ storyline too much, and if I do i am constantly pushing for BxE. But i have to honestly say that right now I am LOVING jake! You are a terrific writer and I can't wait to see what you have planned for our favorite love birds :)

also- i thought id offer my beta-ing skills if you needed them until eren returns. (I'm willing to do anything to get these chapters out as fast as possible!)

Great Job!
x3Kiome chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I THINK I JUST DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN !

OH MY GOD ! I love your story SO much ! I just read chapter three on twilighted and I was SO depressed when there wasn't more! When I was browsing around and found this.. I LITERALLY JUMPED UP IN HAPPINESS.

I love your story. :D I couldn't favorite your story on twilighted and roar...now i can and i'm SO happy. Okay. ON TO READING !
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
OMG! I have never been thrilled with the idea of Jake and Bella together until this story! He's so sweet and attentive.

On the flip side, I've never been more irritated with Edward as I am right now! Sheesh! I can see the drama coming with Tanya. Will she get Edward to get rid of Bella, will Bella finally get fed up and leave, will Edward ask her to leave or will he finally get his head out of his pants? I can't wait to find out!

I love stories that illicit emotion and I have to say that on several occasions reading this story today I found myself tearing up for poor Bella, screaming at the screen at Edward and feeling the pain and depth of Bella's love that is not returned. Excellent! If your making your readers feel all of that emotion you are writing brilliantly!

Can't wait for the next update. Thanks for sharing!
meeshwuu chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
awsome. I really am liking this story. Please update soon, because I can't wait for more!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
loved it! update son!

-A :)
Eddiefan chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
So good! I'm loving the way that you write Jake. He is just too sexy and charming for his own good. How do you picture him? Are you imagining Steven Strait at all here? He is so darn hot. I also loved seeing Edward squirm a little bit. It's super good that Bella has been up front and honest with Jake and that he knows what he is getting himself into. And NO! This story does NOT make me want to sleep! You rock!
arielCullen416 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
aww its so good! but your story is so sad, it makes me want to cry. i know exactly what she is feeling, always the friend never the girlfriend.

it would be great if she came out in the end with edward! jake is good for now but edward jealous is very entertaining!

please update soon!

i absolutely love this story!

xoxo
GunzGoBangg chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Once again amazing.

And I love the way that Jake is there to play Bella up.

He's so sweet though.