Reviews for Realize
Carden88 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Wow he is being a big DOUCHE. I can see him getting a little jealous though if Bella started blowing him off for other people. Can't wait for more.
Carden88 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Wow that's sad. I would hate to be in that position. On to the next chapter.
bex23 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Although I am and Edward/Bella fan through and through it will be good if she starts dating him for a bit as I think our little Eddie will get a visit from the green eyed monster. It would totally serve him right if his realtionship with Tanya goes terribly and Bella's goes really well with Jacob. Although they have to get together in the end or I will be forced to kidnap Jacob so they can be together!lol.

Love this story and looking forward to the next update.
lionola chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Oh gosh I could cry for Bella right now - Edward is so clueless it's heartbreaking.

It's so weird, this is probably the only fic I've ever read in which I feel like slapping Edward and hugging Jacob. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally Team Edward but he is SO infuriating when he's oblivious! And when he brings women back to his house... it's too much to take. I mean, he had Bella's tongue stuck down his throat and all he could say was, "I have a talented friend."

Bella needs a kiss. Although I may not be Edward and lack male genitals, I'll give her a kiss anyways.

xoxo colddeadsparkly

P.S. Amazing story. Can't wait for you to update. Totally original as well.
Carden88 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I loved the part where you said they were going to "Tart her up" that was cute. I would have liked to know what Truth or Dare Edward would have given Bella though. But the way you had it seems perfect for how Bella would have responded to the situation. good job
zeegoodlife chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
i love your story so much. you're a great writer. please continue and update as often as you can!
Carden88 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I like the premise of the story. So far i'm entertained. Can't wait to read more.
Aleakim chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Great, sad chapter. I'll end up with this like I was in New Moon. I promise I love Edward, but in the middle of the book I just wanted Bella to kiss Jake get over all that heartbreak. What can I say? I don't enjoy masochism, even though I love your story.

So... Keep it coming!
bluefray18 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG! HOW DARE EDWARD GO OUT WITH TANYA THAN SPENDING WITH BELLA! UGH! I JUST WANT TO HIT HIM! But...JACOB IS HERE! I WONDER IF EDWARD IS GOING TO BE JEALOUS? Hmm..ANYWAY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! oh and i hope theres a jealous edward in the not so distant future! poor bella!
hiddenburdenz chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
OMG!

I love this story! please continue...!
Whatserrname chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I love this so far. I'm going to say two things that i never thought I would: 1. Edward is acting like an idiot. 2. Jacob is right. Instead of pining over Edward, Bella needs to show him what he's missing! Can't wait for the next update!
nessy07 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Damn you Edward! XD Bella is SO much better than Tanya!

Update soon please? :)
Kelster Smelster chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Ugh! I'm in a problem like this.

Fuck. It hurts so bad.

I almost started crying.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Ride or Die chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I've read everything you got so far and I totally love this fic. I love how Edward really seems to just see Bella as a best friend; most stories have Edward being way too obvious that he loves her back. In this one, I'm not even sure if he does. And he's starting to get on my nerves! XD I'm not J/B shipper but I would totally support some J/B action in this fic! Great job so far! Update again soon please!
XxCocoLovexX chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
YES! YES YES YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! GOD I LOVE JACOB! IM SO HAPPY!

GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS, BUT EDWARD IS SERIOUSLY STUPID! (IN THIS STORY!) NO OFFENSE! BUT I MEAN COME ON! WHO WOULD DO THAT? GR

UPDATE SOON! I CANT WAIT A FULL WEEK!

FINE I'LL WAIT I'LL WAIT...
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 358 .. Last Next »