Reviews for Realize
Ride or Die chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Jacob is effing awesome in this, I love him XD I loved the part where he was totally messing with Edward by complimenting Bella lol! This is getting good though. Update again soon!
EdwardsKitten chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Yea! Good for Bella. I hope Tanya and Bella break Edwards heart!
saram05 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
GO! That was effin' SPECTACULAR!

*off to the boards*
Elizabeth93 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
aww, so sweet. i'm glad. 'take that, Edward!ha!eat your heart out!', that's what i would say to his face...hehe. i like this Jacob. he's not possesive nor extremely pushy or anything. he's a good person. i can't wait to see what happens next. i'm literally at the edge of my seat...oomhf! i just fell down... :D
FindingEdwardformyown chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Very good. I want to know what Edward thought of? I like that Bella is finally stepin up.
InaraG chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Wow, awesome chapter. I love this story and that for once an author isn't out to make Jake into the bad guy. I personally think that he's a good guy, just not the guy for Bella in the twilight world. Anyways, my point is, I'm really looking forward to reading even more of this story.
polemic chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I hate to admit that Jacob was terribly sweet and understanding not at all petulant as he normally is so I like him just a little bit more. And I have to say Bella is too co-dependent in this so I'm starting to think she should suffer a little. I'm glad you're slowly giving her a backbone. Lovely chapter again.
bloodsinger chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I loved this chapter! Jake is so sweet and he's so perfect for Bella. I'm glad that Bella wasn't all depressed in this chapter. Is Edward feeling a bit jealous? Finally! Will you be doing any Edward pov's in this story?
Ksangi chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
HA HA dumbass! Get a dose of your own medicine. Dating already, what a schmuck. I'm thinking again that Edward and Tanya deserve each other. She WILL break his heart when the next best thing comes around and Bella will be too happy with Jake to give a flying fuck.
NoLongerAnAccount00 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
First: I LVOE THIS STORY, IT IS AMAZING, EVERY CHAPTER IS SO ENJOYABLE TO READ I ALWAYS WANT MORE! :D

Second: Even though yours may be a sweet jacob and edward is being supid I LOVE EDWARD NOT JACOB, i am a willing converter (From edwardisum to jacobism) in human fanfiction but not in yours! i want bella and edward to be together! -pouts-

-appluads your writing-

LOVE IT!

UPDATE IT! (soon PLEASE lol I just love it so much!)

:D
gemmabobella chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Excellent chapter, really. I like your Jacob - and I totally get what you're doing. I'm hooked on your story, and I can't wait to see how you roll it out. I was grinning like a fool as I read! Keep up the excellent work!

Happy Writing-

Gemma
jandco chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
perfect. you did subtle jealous edward brilliantly. what i really like is that you make him so...ignorant. and he's spoiled, but he doesn't know it. hot.
molliegoodgolly chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
this is the only story wher ei hate edward and love jake! congrats! great story!
cursegirl chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I love this chapter! And I want to know more about the story...I think is a story because nis original no like some that are based in other classic! and definitely want to see want edward will do when he saw want he loose ...!1
Anilegna chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
bella should totally let jacob do the chasing.

it's absolutely pissing me off that tanya gets to

get edward all to herself. and what's even worse

is that edward's actually showing interest in her hoe-ass!

but yeah, update soon! i wanna read what happens next.
5,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 358 .. Last Next »